August 2020, № 4 (227), pages 66-74doi: 10.25198/1814-6457-227-66
Matvievskaya E.G., Ganaeva E.A., Muratova A.A. ORGANIZATION OF METHODOLOGICAL ACTIVITIES OF AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHERAbstract. The modern education system is characterized by constant significant changes and transformations in pedagogical science and practice, in connection with which the requirements for specialists who carry out pedagogical activities are also steadily changing. The social order of society is aimed at the formation of a comprehensively and harmoniously developed personality of a citizen of Russia, the implementation of which is inextricably linked with the quality of pedagogical work with children in educational institutions at all levels of education. The quality of the organization of the teacher’s methodological activity, which is “an independent type of professional activity in the design, development and construction of teaching aids that allows for the regulation of teaching and learning activities”, plays the most important role in the well-being of the formation and development of a child at all stages of education. The state policy in the field of primary education is largely guided by the provisions of the Federal State Educational Standard, according to which a wide range of typical tasks of a teacher is associated precisely with the organization of methodological activities. Researchers in the field of methodological training of teachers indicate that a modern teacher must have a sufficient level of methodological knowledge and skills (outlook), which will allow him not only to independently and competently apply them in practice, but also determine the ability to approach his pedagogical activity creatively. The conducted research by A.V. Pryadko, according to the study of the degree of effectiveness of various methods of organizing methodological activities in school, suggests that as a result of updating the forms and methods of organizing methodological work, there have been positive changes in motivation, teachers’ understanding of the requirements for the educational process, which includes the new education standard. The research results showed that the level of teacher motivation increased by 16%. An indicator such as “knowledge of the requirements that the standard includes” has quadrupled; the number of teachers who understand the principles of forming an assessment of the cognitive activity of students and are aware of the system for setting the final grade increased by 8 and 58%, respectively. The methodological activity of a modern teacher acts as a system-forming component of his pedagogical activity and is connected, on the one hand, with teaching methods, while, on the other hand, with ideas about specific actions aimed at designing, choosing and using these methods as ways of organizing educational and cognitive activities schoolchildren.Key words: methodical activity, pedagogical activity, school education, modern teacher.
1. Vasenina, NL Methodological readiness of a teacher as a condition for the success of students’ project activities in technology lessons in the context of education renewal / NL Vasenina // Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology. — 2017. — No. 1 (18). — S. 36-40.
2. Gulyaeva, MA Updating the content of the teacher’s methodological activity in modern conditions / MA Gulyaeva // Professional education in Russia and abroad. — 2012. — No. 8. — S. 34-39.
3. Gulyaeva, MA Organizational and pedagogical conditions for the formation of methodological culture of a teacher of vocational education / MA Gulyaeva // Professional education in Russia and abroad. — 2014. — No. 1 (13). — S. 60-65.
4. Zagrivnaya, TA Formation of scientific and methodological competence of teachers in the process of professional activity: dis. ... Cand. ped. Sciences: 13.00.01 / Tamara Aleksandrovna Zagrivnaya. — Moscow: Nauka, 2006 .-– 256 p.
5. Zueva, TP The content of the methodological activity of the primary school teacher in modern conditions / TP Zueva // Bulletin of the Moscow State University of Culture and Arts. — 2009. — No. 6. — S. 216-220.
6. Lenskaya, LP Actualization of the personal aspect of the teacher’s methodological activity / LP Lenskaya, VP Dino // Experiment and innovations at school. — 2008. — No. 2. — S.53-56.
7. Methodical activity in institutions of additional education / Ya. A. Arnolbik, Yu. A. Dolgikh, NV Kostalanova [and others] // Young scientist. — 2019. — No. 15 (253). — S. 250-252.
8. Nikishina, IV Management technology of methodical work in an educational institution: methodological material / I. V. Nikishina. — Volgograd: Teacher, 2007 .-– 127 p.
9. Pryadko, A. V. Methodical work at school as a factor in the development of the readiness of primary school teachers for innovative activities / A. V. Pryadko // Bulletin of the Volgograd State Pedagogical University. — 2014. — No. 4 (89). — S. 88-92.)
10. Ramzaeva, T. G. Improving the methodological training of primary school teachers (guidelines) / T.G. Ramzaeva, N.B. Istomina, M.S. Soloveichik. — M.: Nauka, 1988 .-– 199 p.
11. Surkhaev, M. A. Methodical activity as a specific type of activity in the educational system / M. A. Surkhaev, A. M. Kurbanova // World of science, culture, education. — 2019. — No. 4 (77). — S. 186-188.
12. Titova, E. V. If you know how to act / E. V. Titova. — M.: Education, 1993 .-– 192 p.
13. Management of methodical work in a professional educational institution / TG Argunova, IP Pastukhova, GP Skamnitskaya. — M.: Nauka, 2006 .-– 262 p.
14. Shalunova, MG System of methodical training of teachers of vocational schools in the conditions of developing education: author. dis. ... Cand. ped. sciences. 13.00.08 / Marina Gerovna Shalunova. — Yekaterinburg: Yekaterinburg ped. un-t, 2000 .-– 22 p.
15. Sheraizina, R. M. Methodical activity of a teacher: essential characteristics and categories / R. M. Sheraizina, P. M. Alekseeva // Bulletin of Novgorod State University. Yaroslav the Wise. — 2016. — No. 2 (93). — S. 112-115.
About this article
Authors: Matvievskaya E.G., Ganaeva E.A., Muratova A.A.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |