August 2020, № 4 (227), pages 26-32doi: 10.25198/1814-6457-227-26
Zubova L.V., Gamova N.A., Girina A.N. FORMATION OF MOTIVATION OF PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY OF STUDENTS OF ECONOMIC DIRECTIONS OF THE UNIVERSITYThe emergence of new production technologies put forward new requirements for a university graduate. In training, the formation of motivation for the professional activity of student training is actualized. The relevance of the phenomenon under consideration is due to the fact that motivation, acting as a conscious motivation, is a necessary factor in the volitional behavior of an individual, the basis for the professional development of an individual. To solve this problem, the authors studied the materials of theoretical and experimental research, reflected in the psychological and pedagogical literature on this topic. The content, forms and methods of motivation formation of professional activity of students of economic directions of the university have been developed. The analysis of curricula of special, economic, humanitarian and social disciplines at the university is carried out. An experimental check of the successful formation of motivation for the professional activity of students of economic directions of the university is carried out. As a result of the research, the value orientations and personal characteristics of students of economic directions, influencing the nature of motivation for professional activity, have been identified and characterized. The students’ emotional-cognitive attitude to the profession has increased, the motivation associated with further professional activity has increased. The motivation for achieving success from the work performed has increased; the attractiveness of the future profession has increased. The practical significance of the study is that the results obtained will allow teachers to take into account the nature of the motives of students of economic directions to professional activity when organizing the educational process.Key words: motivation, motives, needs, formation, professional activity, personal potential, competence.
1. Aseev V.G. Motivaciya uchebnoj deyatel’nosti i formirovanie lichnosti [Motivation of educational activity and personality formation]. M .: Education, 2006, 267 p.
2. Bakshaeva N.A. Psihologiya motivacii studentov [Psychology of student motivation]. M.: Publishing house Logos, 2006, 184 p.
3. Batyshev S.Ya., ed. by Novikova A.M. Professional’naya pedagogika: uchebnik dlya studentov, obuchayushchihsya po pedagogicheskim special’nostyam i napravleniyam [Professional pedagogy: a textbook for students enrolled in pedagogical specialties and areas]. 3rd ed., Rev. Moscow: EGVES, 2010, 456 p.
4. Bayluk V.V. Formirovanie gotovnosti budushchih specialistov v vuze k professional’noj samorealizacii: monografiya [Formation of the readiness of future specialists in the university for professional self-realization: monograph]. Ural. state ped. un-t. Yekaterinburg, 2016, 95 p.
5. Golovakha E.I. ZHiznennaya perspektiva i professional’noe samoopredelenie molodezhi [Life perspective and professional self-determination of youth]. Kiev: Naukova Dumka Publishing House, 2008, 310 p.
6. Ermolaeva E.P. Social functions and strategies for the implementation of professionalism in the system “person — profession — society”. Psihologicheskij zhurnal [Psychological journal], 2005, no. 4, pp. 30-40.
7. Zhukova V.F. Psychological and pedagogical analysis of the criterion “psychological readiness”. Izvestiya Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Tomsk Polytechnic University], 2012, no. 6, pp. 117-121.
8. Spirina M.L. The use of interactive learning technologies in training bachelors of psychological and pedagogical education. Istoricheskaya i social’no-obrazovatel’naya mysl’ [Historical and socio-educational thought], 2014, no. 4 (26)
9. Slastenin V.A., Isaev I.F., Shiyanov E.N.; ed. by Slastenin V.A. Pedagogika: uchebnik po discipline “Pedagogika” dlya studentov vyssh. ucheb. zavedenij, obuchayushchihsya po ped. special’nostyam [Pedagogy: a textbook on the discipline “Pedagogy” for students of higher education. study. institutions studying on ped. Specialties]. 8th ed., Erased. Moscow: Academy, 2008. 576 p.
10. Alden B., Van Labeke N., Field D., Pulman S., Richardson J.T.E., & Whitelock D. Using student experience as a model for designing an automatic feedback system for short essays. International Journal of e-Assessment, 2014, 4 (1), article no. 68.
11. Cowie B., & Moreland J. Leveraging disciplinary practices to support students ’active participation in formative assessment. Assessment in Education: Principles, Policy & Practice, 2015, 22, pp. 247-264, doi: 10.1080 / 0969594X.2015.1015960
12. Gotch C.M., & French, B.F. (). A systematic review of assessment literacy measures. Educational Measurement: Issues and Practice, 2014, 33, pp. 14-18. doi: 10.1111 / emip.12030
13. Ganesh D. Bhatt. Knowledge management in organizations: examining the interaction between technologies, techniques, and people. Journal of Knowledge Management, 2014, vol. 5, no. 1.
14. Felder R.M., Brent R.Effective Strategies for Cooperative Learning. J. Cooperation & Collaboration in College Teaching, 2010, no. 10 (2), pp. 69–75.
15. Holland J.L. Explorations of a theory of vocational choice and achievement. II. A four-year prediction study. Psychol. Rep., 1963, vol. 12, pp. 547-594.
16. Collin A., Young R. New Directions for Theories of Career. Hum. Relat, 1986, vol. 39, no 9, pp. 837-853.
About this article
Authors: Zubova L.V., Gamova N.A., Girina A.N.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |