November 2017, № 12 (212), pages 98–101
Kunavina E.A., Dyusenov A.I., Zhdanova A.V., Kozminykh V.O. HETEROCYCLIZATION OF THE ALKYL(ARYL)METHYLKETONES, DIETHYLOXALATE AND META-REPLACED AROMATIC AMINES IN THE SYNTHESIS OF QUINOLINE-2-CARBOXYLIC ACIDRather large number of various medicinal preparations at which molecules there are heterocyclic systems of quinolone is known. Derivatives of a quinoline-2-carboxylic acid are potential biologically active materials, which have various biological activity. So, Atophanum (phenoquin) is received from acetophenone and an isatin by the Frindler method is applied as against arthritis means. Primachinum and plasmochin are the anti-malarial drug operating on gametes of a plasmodium of a malaria. Also some derivatives are applied as anesthetics or as drug against oncological diseases and as antibacterial medicament. Equimolar condensation of a ketone and dimethyl ester of oxalic acid received the intermediate diketoester. At addition to it the bases 7-hydroxy- and 7-amino-4-methylquinolines-2-carboxylic acids, 4-(4’-bromphenil)-7-hydroxy- and 7-amino-4-(4’-bromphenil)quinolines-2-carboxylic acids were received. In this article features of reaction depending on the nature of mother substances (alkyl- or arylmethylketones) and nucleophilic reagents (the meta-replaced arylamines), physical and chemical properties of the received connections are discussed. The structure of connections confirmed with data IR-spectroscopies, spectroscopies of nuclear magnetic resonance 1H and mass spectrometries. Proceeding from similarity of structures of the known biologically active materials of a quinolinic row and again synthesized representatives it is assumed that new substances will have potential biological activity and will find application in medical practice as medical drugs.Key words: heterocyclization, methylketones, dimethyl ester of oxalic acid, meta-aminophenol, meta-phenylene diamine, the 4,7-direplaced quinolines-2-carboxylic acids.
1. Boyarshinov V. D., Mikhalev A. I., Yushkova T. A., the purpose of T. M., Ukhov, S. V. Synthesis and biological activity of quinoline-2-carboxamido // Basic research. — 2015. No. 2-8. P. 1715-1719.
2 Braiko E. A. Biological activity dialkoxybenzene (quinoline-4-ylsulphonyl)carboxylic acids // Vestnik BSU. Series 2, Chemistry. Biology. Geography. — 2015. No. 3. P. 26-29.
3. Zemtsova M. N. Synthesis and antiviral activity of some derivatives of quinoline series // Chemical-pharmaceutical journal. — 2011. — Vol. 45, number 5. — P. 9-11.
4. Andreenko Yu. A., Dorogov M. V., Kravchenko D. V., Ivaschenko A. V.
Synthesis and biological activity of 8-sulfamoyl-1,3-dioxo-4-methyl-2,3-dihydro-1H-pyrrolo[3,4-C]Jenalinov // news of higher educational institutions. Series: Chemistry and chemical technology. — 2006. Vol. 49. No. 6. — P. 53-59.
5. Tatarinov D. A., Osipov V. I., Bogdanov A. V., Krivolapov D. B., Voloshin D. A., Mironov V. F. the Synthesis of new 2-[2-(dialkyl(diaryl)phosphoryl)-2-methylpropyl]quinoline-4-carboxylic acids // Chemistry of heterocyclic compounds. — 2015. — Vol. 51, No. 8. — P. 717-722.
6. Dubrovin A. N., Mikhalev A. I., Danilov Y. L. the Search for biologically active substances among the 2-substituted quinoline-4-carboxylic acids // Theoretical and applied aspects of modern science. — 2014. No. 5-2. — P. 37-39.
7. Strunin, B. P., Fasahova L. F., shoemaker J. E., Garmonov, S. Y., Musin R. Z., Gurevich P. A. Politel — a new antibacterial agent / / Vestnik Kazanskogo tekhnologicheskogo universiteta. — 2006. — No. 5. — P. 27-31.
8. B. Vaitilingam, A. Nayyar, P. B. Palde, V. Monga, R. Jain Synthesis and antimycobacterial activities of ring-substituted quinolinecarboxylic acid/ester analogues. Part 1 // Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry. — 2004. — Vol. 1. — № 12 — P. 4179-4188.
9. V. Monga, A. Nayyar, B. Vaitilingam, B. Palde, P. Ring-substituted quinolines. Part 2: Synthesis and antimycobacterial activities of ring-substituted quinolinecarbohydrazide and ring-substituted quinolinecarboxamide analogues. — 2004. — Vol. 12. — No. 24. — P. 6465-6472
10. Dalya Al-Saad, Misal Giuseppe Memeo, Quadrelli R. Nitrosocarbonyls 1: Antiviral Activity of N-(4-Hydroxycyclohex-2-en-1-yl)quinoline-2-carboxamide against the Influenza A Virus H1N1 // ScientificWorldJournal. — 2014. — No. 18. — P. 516-526.
11. Edwards T. C., Lomonosova E., Patel J. A., Li Q., Villa, J. A. Inhibition of hepatitis B virus replication by N-hydroxyisoquinolinediones and related polyoxygenated heterocycles // Antiviral Research. — 2017. — No. 143. — P. 205-217.
12. Badoğlu S., Yurdakul Ş. FT-IR spectroscopic and dft computational study on solvent effects on 8-hydroxy-2-quinolinecarboxylic acid // Optics and spectroscopy. — 2015. — Vol. 118. — No. 3. — P. 385-409.
13. Li W., Zhang Z.-W., Wang S.-Y., Ren S. M., Jiang T. Synthesis and analysis of potential DNA intercalators containing quinoline-glucose hybrids // Chemical Biology & Drug Design. — 2009 — № 74 — P. 80-85.
14. Byler, K. G., Wang C., Setzer W. N. Quinoline alkaloids as intercalative topoisomerase inhibitors // Journal of Molecular Modeling. — 2009. — No. 15 — P. 1417-1426.
15. E. A. kunavina, Kozminykh V. O. Synthesis and peculiarities of structure 7-hydroxy-4-phenylindolin-2-carboxylic acid // Bulletin of VSU, Series: Chemistry. Biology. Pharmacy — 2017. — No. 2. P. 22-24.
About this article
Authors: Kozminyh V.O., Kunavina E.A., Dyusenov A.I., Zhdanova A.V.