Kvan O.V., Konstantinova Yu.A., Alyokhina G.P., Bykov A.V. INFLUENCE OF PROBIOTIC PREPARATIONS ON BLOOD HEMATOLOGIC PARAMETERS OF LABORATORY ANIMALS
Recently, researchers in the world have become interested in symbiotic microorganisms and probiotic drugs based on them. As a result of numerous studies in this field, more and more new probiotic supplements are being created. And proceeding from these data, the goal of this study was formulated: to study the effect of strains of symbiont microflora on the hematological indices of the blood of laboratory animals. The work is aimed at studying the influence of probiotic drugs (sporobacterin, soybean-bifidum) on morphological and biochemical indicators of blood of laboratory animals of the Wistar line. Studies of the morphological parameters of the blood of experimental animals showed that the level of leukocytes in the first test group (sporobacterin) significantly exceeded the control n, in the second experimental group (soya-bifidum), a significant decrease in the index was observed. Of all the morphological parameters, significant changes were characterized by hemoglobin and platelets in the first experimental group. Thus, the hemoglobin level of the first test group significantly exceeded control. The content of platelets in the first test group also significantly exceeded the control group in two, in the second test group the content was within the normal range. Considering the biochemical indicators of the blood of experimental animals, it should be pointed out that the level of amylase and creatinine in the second experimental group significantly decreases with respect to control. On the parameters of the total protein, the changes were insignificant. The urea index in the second test group increased significantly, relative to control. The index of glucose content relative to the control group in both the first test group and in the second group decreased. The level of total cholesterol throughout the period was relatively stable and is close to the control values. Thus, the inclusion of probiotic drugs in the diet of animals improves carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. In the course of experimental studies, soybean bifidum has a positive effect on blood counts, and the administration of sporobacterin leads to an increase in the content of leukocytes, hemoglobin and platelets, which indicates the occurrence of an inflammatory process in the body of experimental animals.Key words: probiotics, sporobacterin, soya-bifidum, rats.
1. Agadzhanyan, N.A. EHtnos, zdorov'e i problemy adaptacii / N.A. Agadzhanyan, G.M. Konovalova, R.SH. Ozheva // Novye tekhnologii. — 2010. — №3. — S. 93–97.
2. Malik, N.I. Novye probioticheskie preparaty veterinarnogo naznacheniya: avtoref. dis. … d-ra biol. nauk / N.I. Malik. — Moskva, 2002. — 51 s.
3. Miroshnikov, S.A. Vliyanie peroral'nogo priema preparata Bifidobacteriumlongum na velichinu ehndogennyh poter' ionov tyazhelyh metallov / S.A. Miroshnikov, O.V. Kvan, D.G. Deryabin, S.V. Notova // Vestnik OGU. — 2005. — № 2. — S. 44–46.
4. Oberlis, D. Biologicheskaya rol' makro- i mikroehlementov u cheloveka i zhivotnyh / D. Oberlis, B. Harland, A. Skal'nyj; pod red. A.V. Skal'nogo. — Sankt-Peterburg: Nauka, 2008. — 250 s.
5. Safonov, G.A. Probiotiki kak faktor, stabiliziruyushchij zdorov'e zhivotnyh / G.A. Safonov, T.A. Kalinina, V.A. Romanova // Veterinariya. — 1992. — №7. — S. 3–4.
6. Ugolev, A.M. EHnterinovaya (kishechnaya) gormonal'naya sistema / A.M. Ugolev. — Leningrad, 1980. — 154 s.
7. SHajdullina, R.G. Novye probioticheskie preparaty dlya zhivotnovodstva / R.G. SHajdullina, I.G. Pivnyak, V.A. Zabolotskij, L.N. Stukalova // Agrarnaya Rossiya. — 2000. — №5. — S. 64–69.
8. SHenderov, B.A. Bazovye mekhanizmy regulyacii gomeostaza i ih modulyaciya nutrientami / B.A. SHenderov // Klinicheskoe pitanie. — 2004. — №3. — S. 14–19.
9. Bezkorovainy, A. The mechanism of ferrous iron binding by suspensions of B. bifidum var.pennsylvanicus / A. Bezkorovainy, R. Miller-catchopole, M. Poch, L. Solberg // Biochimica et Biophisica Acta. — 1986. — V. 884. — P. 60–66.
10. Gibson, G.R. Oligosaccarides and prebiotics / G.R. Gibson // Perfeed Forum. — 1996. — Chicago-USA. — P. 42–49.
11. Probiotics and their beneficial effects against various diseases / M.Z. Iqbal et al. // Pak. J. Pharm. Sci. — 2014. — V. 27. — №2. — R. 405–415.
12. The influence of the culture Bacillus subtilis 534 and Bifidobacterium longum on the strength of laboratory animals’ tubular bones [EHlektronnyj resurs] / O. Kvan, M. Fomina, S. Lebedev, S. Miroshnikov et al. // Life Science Journal. — 2013. — №10(4). — URL: http://www.lifesciencesite.com.
13. The influence of probiotic preparations on exchange of heavy metals / S.A. Miroshnikovet al. // Micronutrients in medicine. — 2007. — T. 8. — №3. — S. 43–44.
14 Parvaneh, K. Effect of probiotics supplementation on bone mineral content and bone mass density [EHlektronnyj resurs] / K. Parvaneh, R. Jamaluddin, G. Karimi, R. Erfani // The Scientific World Journal. — 2014. — V. 14. — R. 1–6. — URL: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/595962.
15 Roos, N.M. Effects of probiotic bacteria on diarrhea, lipid metabolism, and carcinogenesis: a review of papers published between 1988 and 1998 / N.M. Roos, M.B. Katan // Am. J. Clin. Nutr. — 2000. — V. 71. — P. 405–411.