Skoybedo I.E., Efimov S.G., Bolotnikov V.N., Korolikhin F.S., Dokashenko D.A. ANESTHESIA METHODS AT INTUBATION OF NASOLACRIMAL DUCT IN CHILDREN Inflammation of the lacrimal sac and nasolacrimal duct (dacryocystitis) is the cause of lacrimal passages disfunction. Constant lacrimation, mucopurulent discharge increase the risk of purulent-septic and inflammatory diseases of the eye and organs surrounding the eye thence intubation of nasolacrimal duct in children with neonatal dacryocystitis should be carried out in the early stages (up to 6 months) and under general inhalation anesthesia. General anesthesia allows avoiding stress reactions in children, eliminates restlessness, avoids trauma and neurological complications of nasolacrimal duct intubation. Ensuring a high level of comfort to the surgeon allows recanalize nasolacrimal duct in complicated and neglected cases without too much emotional stress. High level of general anesthesia security is provided by experience and staff training, the availability of comprehensive monitoring and correct its use, allowing you to carry out the procedure on an outpatient basis with minimal risk of complications.Key words: neonatal dacryocystitis, general inhalation anesthesia in children, laryngeal mask airway.
1. Abramov V.G. The main eye diseases in children and their clinical features. — М.: Izd-vo "Mobile", 1993. — 496p.
2. Arestova N.N. Neonatal dacryocystitis // In the book: Selected lectures in pediatric ophthalmology / Edited by N.N.Neroev. — М.:GEOTAR-Meditsina, 2009. — P.9-28
3. Aubakirova A.Zh., Kenzhebaev K.S., Dzhumantaev E.A., Iskakbaeva D.S. The effectiveness of the treatment of children with disorders of the lacrimal apparatus //Modern methods of diagnostics and treatment of lacrimal organs diseases: proceedings. — М., 2005. — P.51
4. Belova O.V., Kashura O.I. Our experience in the treatment of congenital dacryocystitis and partial obstruction of the lacrimal pathways in infants. // Modern methods of diagnostics and treatment of lacrimal organs diseases: proceedings. — М., 2005. — P.54-56
5. Bityukov Yu.V., Dereza S.V., Kuznetsov I.V. et all Anesthesia experience at intubation of nasolacrimal duct in children // Anesteziologiya i reanimatologiya. — 2015. — №3, Т. 60. — P.26-29.
6. Bondareva I.B., Kuznetsova N.Yu. Anesthetic management of laser dacryocystorhinostomy // Congress of Russian ophthalmologists, the 8th: theses of reports. M., 2005. — P.636
7. Goto Satoshi. Treatment and recanalization of congenital lacrimal system disorders in children.// Theses of reports " Fedorovskie chteniya — 2013". — М.: Izd-vo "Oftal'mologiya", 2013. — P.97
8. Selected lectures on ophthalmology: 3 Vols. / Ed. by Kh.P.Takhchidi — M.: Meditsina, 2007. — 268 p.
9. Kanyukov V.N., Efimov S.G., Skoybedo I.E., Koptev I.I. The efficacy analysis of the congenital dacryocyctitis treatment in children. // Proceedings of VI Euro-Asian conference in ophthalmosurgery, 2012. — Ekaterinburg: Izd. dom "Avtograf". — P.222-224
10. Kataev M.G. The results of conservative treatment of obstruction of lacrimal passages // Congress of Russian ophthalmologists, the 8th: theses of reports. M., 2005. — P.648
11. Krasnov M.M., Beloglazov I.G. Questions of diagnostics and treatment policy for congenital dacryocystitis // Oftal'mologicheskiy zhurnal — 1989. — №3. — P.146-150.
12. Malinovskiy G.F., Motornyy V.V. Practical guidance on the treatment of lacrimal diseases — Minsk: Belorusskaya nauka, 2002
13. Malinovskiy G.F. Modern methods of examination and treatment of patients with neonatal dacryocystitis: guidance manual. — Minsk: BelMAPO, 2005
14. Pil'man N.I., Sergeeva P.A. When it is possible and necessary to probe in the neonatal dacryocystitis // Oftal'mologicheskiy zhurnal — 1968. — №3. — P.205-209
15. Sidorenko E.I., Beloglazov V.G., Chineov I.M. Actual problems of modern ophthalmology // Theses of the Conference of Russian ophthalmologists. — Smolensk, 1995. — P.255
16. Strogal' A.S. Efficacy of congenital dacryocystitis treatment // Oftal'mologicheskiy zhurnal — 1983. — №7. — P.437-438.
17. Cherkunov B.F. Diseases of lacrimal apparatus. Samara: GP "Perspektiva"; 2001. — 296p.
About this article
Authors: Korolihin F.S., Skoybedo I.E., Efimov S.G., Bolotnikov V.N., Dokashenko D.A.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |