Fot A.P., Reshetov S.Yu., Mullabayev A.A. GEARBOX DESIGNING BASED ON THE CLOSED DIFFERENTIAL DEVICEAt design of test benches for corrosion and mechanical tests of materials in the modes with a big difference of working speeds (in thousands and tens of thousands of times) executive devices, captures for samples at tests for stretching as imparted, consecutive installation of several transmission gears was used, and ensuring two various speeds of tests required two kinematic chains that led to unfairly overestimated weights and dimensions of the drive. This problem is offered to be solved use in drives of known transmission gears — the closed differential mechanisms with tooth gearings. The transmission ratio of these mechanisms reach values in some millions and are practically limited only to the mechanism efficiency value that sharply falls with growth of value of the transmission ratio. The use of the offered scheme of a gearbox based on the closed differential allows with a sufficient accuracy to receive two preset values of the transmission ratio differing in tens of thousands times. Taking into account observance of conditions of coaxiality, the neighbourhood and assembly the ratio of numbers teeth of Z1 and Z3 must be provided: Z3 = 3Z1 + 2. In this case the value of the total ratio of the box i13 (from the guide link 1 to the driven link 3) will be determined by the formula i13 = [(3Z1 + 2)Z5Z7] / [2Z4Z6(2Z1 + 1) — Z1Z5Z7] for the first speed or i13 = [(3Z1 + 2)Z5"Z7] / [2Z4"Z6(2Z1 + 1) — Z1Z5"Z7] for the second speed. For the negative effects excepting when cutting wheels teeth (teeth cutting and sharpening) it is recommended to take wheels teeth numbers of the box in the range of 17…160. Taking into account preliminary researches the interval of teeth number values from 17 to 52 is recommended for Z1. Selection of wheels teeth numbers of the locking part is the most difficult, and the options quantity of numbers combinations of wheels teeth has millions. In this regard the transmission ratio of transmissions of the locking part is expressed through the demanded transmission ratio of i13 and possible value of Z1: (Z4Z6) / (Z5Z7) = [Z1i13 — 3Z1 — 2] / [i13 (4Z1 + 2)]. Further i13 value and Z1 value are substituted in the formula, the received calculated value of the right part of the formula is transferred to the special computer program of selection of wheels teeth numbers of Z4, Z5, Z6 and Z7 (or Z4”, Z5”, Z6 and Z7) two-level tooth gearing. Key words: the special drive, the transmission gear, a gearbox, a tooth gearing, the closed differential, the planetary carrier, the central cogwheel, the satellite.
1. Fot, A.P. The MP-5-8B car for corrosion and mechanical tests / A.P. Fot, V. M. Kushnarenko, O. I. Steklov, V. S. Ukhanov, G.P.Kovalevskaya, R. N. Uzyakov // Factory laboratory. –1991. — No. 6. — P. 60-61.
2. Kushnarenko, V. M. The power analysis of multiposition loaders / V. M. Kushnarenko, A.P. Fot, A.A. Mullabayev, S.Yu. Reshetov // Factory laboratory. — 1993. — No. 6. — P. 55-57.
3. Fot, A. P. The experimental equipment and techniques for corrosion and mechanical tests: analytical review / A.P. Fot. — Orenburg: OSU, 1997.-77 p.
4. Kushnarenko, V. M. The KMU-3-2 testing machine under natural conditions / V. M. Kushnarenko, A.P. Fot, B. V. Perunov, V. S. Ukhanov // Factory laboratory. –1989. — No. 7. — P. 86-87.
5. Bugai, D.E. Inhibitors of metals corrosion and mechanical destruction: the guideline document GD 39-141-96 / D.E. Bugai, M. D. Getmansky, L.P. Khudyakova, V. M. Kushnarenko, A.P. Fot. — Ufa: IPTER, 1988. — 21 p.
6. Kushnarenko, V. M. Calculations and tests for durability. Methods of mechanical tests of metals. A test method on corrosion cracking with a constant speed of deformation: Recommendations R 50-54-37-88. / V. M. Kushnarenko, A. P. Fot, O. I. Steklov, E. M. Guttman, V. G. Antonov, V. S. Ukhanov, R. N. Uzyakov. — M, VNIINMASН of State Standard of the USSR, 1988.
7. Kushnarenko, V. M. The definition technique of the steel protection extent by inhibitors from corrosion and mechanical destruction in the hydrogen sulfide-containing saline media: the guideline document GD 39-0147103-324-88 / V. M. Kushnarenko, O. I. Steklov, M. D. Getmansky, A. P. Makarov, V. V. Romanov, A. P. Fot, V. G. Stavishenko, I. V. Terentyev, R.N.Uzyakov. — Ufa, VNIISPTneft, 1988.
8. Bugai, D.E. Calculations and tests for durability. Methods of determination of materials resistance to influence of the hydrogen sulfide-containing environments: Recommendations R 54-298-92/of D. E. Bugai, I. D. Nesterenko, M. D. Getmansky, E. M. Guttman, V. M. Kushnarenko, A. P. Fot, I. F. Mirgorodsky. — M.: VNIINMASН of State Standard of the USSR, 1992. — 25 p.
9. Kushnarenko, V. M. Calculations and tests for durability. Methods of mechanical tests of metals. Method of determination of protective ability of metal coverings: Recommendations R 54-275-89 / V. M. Kushnarenko, A.P. Fot, V. V. Romaknov, V. Yu. Fillipovsky. — M.: VNIINMASН of State Standard of the USSR, 1989. — 23 p.
10. Kushnarenko, V.M. Equipment for corrosion and mechanical tests in natural environments / V. M. Kushnarenko, A.P. Fot, R. N. Uzyakov // Factory laboratory. — 1991. — No. 9. — Page 64 — 65.
11. Kushnarenko, V. M. Equipment for corrosion and mechanical tests in natural conditions / V. M. Kushnarenko, A.P. Fot, R. N. Uzyakov // Factory laboratory. — 1991. — No. 7. — Page 47 — 48.
12. Fot, A. P. The experimental equipment and techniques for corrosion and mechanical tests: analytical review / A.P. Fot. — Orenburg: OSU, 1997.-77 pages.
13. Fot, A.P. Equipment and techniques for corrosion and mechanical tests: monograph / A.P. Fot, Yu.A. Chirkov, S. A. Fot, E.V. Kushnarenko. — Orenburg: Publishing and printing complex of OSU, 2009. — 195 pages.
14. Fot, A.P. Mechanisms with the closed differentials: designer manual / A.P Fot, V. M. Kushnarenko, A.A. Mullabayev, S.Yu. Reshetov. — Orenburg: OSU, 1997.-110 pages.
15. Fot, A. P. The two-row planetary mechanism with big transmission ratio / A.P. Fot, A.A. Mullabayev, S.Yu. Reshetov //STIN. — 1998.-№ 5. — Page 16-17.
16. Fot, A.P. Research of the drive with the superbig transmission ratio / A.P. Fot, A.A. Mullabayev, S.Yu. Reshetov //STIN.-1999.-№ 1. — Page 7-10.
17. Fot, A.P. Kinematic synthesis of mechanisms with the closed differential transmission of screw-nut / A.P. Fot, A.A. Mullabayev, E.V. Kulchakovskaya// STIN. — 2000.-№ 7. — Page 14-16.
18. Fot, A.P. About the closed differential mechanisms / A.P. Fot, A.A. Mullabayev, S.Yu. Reshetov // Reference book. Engineering magazine. — 2005.-№ 1. — Page 54 — 56.
19. Fot, A.P. The determination technique of teeth numbers values of superslow movements mechanisms: collection of reports of science-technical conference with the international participation "The theory and practice of tooth gearings" / D. M. Plotnikov, A.P. Fot, A.A. Mullabayev, S.Yu. Reshetov. — Izhevsk: IzhSTU, 2004. — Ch.3. — Page 138-141.
20. Planetary transmissions: The reference book / under the editorship of V. N. Kudryavtsev, Yu.N. Kirdyashev. — L.: Mechanical engineering. — 1977. — 536 pages: illustrated.
21. Petrik, M. I. Tables for cogwheels selection / M. I. Petrik, V.A. Shishkov — The 3d edition, reworked and add. — M.: Mechanical engineering. –1973. — 528 pages.
22. Petrik, M. I. Precise tunings of machines guitars / M. I. Petrik. — M — Sverdlovsk, Mashgiz. — 1963. — 152 pages: ill.
23. Sandakov, M.V. The tables for selection of gear wheels: reference book / M. V. Sandakov. — M.: Mechanical engineering. 1982. — 559 pages: ill.
24. Certificate of state registration of computer program No. 2015611785, the Russian Federation. "A double-paired machine guitar — a spreadsheet of settings" program / A.P. Fot (RU), A. V. Mochalin (RU); the owner — the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "The Orenburg State University". — No. 20146622785; receipt date 11.12.2014; registr. date in the Register of the computer programs 06.02.2015 — Published 20.03.2015 — http://www1.fips.ru/fips_servl/fips_servlet (access date 25.03.2015).
About this article
Authors: Mullabaev A.A., Fot A.P., Reshetov S.Yu.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |