Lapaeva M.G., Lapaev S.P. THE FORMATION OF CLUSTER MODEL OF INNOVATIVE PROCESSES MANAGEMENT IN THE REGIONInnovative economy requires the employee's initiative and creative attitude, high level of education, professional skills. In this regard, the role of universities in training. Science and education requires innovative transformation. The most important mechanism of development of the education system is a cluster approach based on the interaction of science, education and production. Production and scientific-educational cluster is one of the forms of cooperation. The structure of this cluster included the University, other educational institution of higher education, secondary schools, colleges, business incubators, industrial Park, industrial enterprise, innovation and investment funds, research centers. The University, in addition to traditional functions, performs such as innovative, entrepreneurial, career support, cluster. Production companies work together with universities on training, scientific research, provides practice base, etc. Thanks to this cooperation in the cluster is activated innovative environment, a cluster is formed innovation infrastructure. M. Porter has defined a cluster as "a form of network." It is therefore important to evaluate the clusters from this point of view, i. e. to measure its composition, number of employees, the relationships between them. It is also important to formulate a model of interaction between higher education and enterprises in the region. It appears that this form of cooperation requires intensive development. This requires the creation of regulatory framework and development programs of the cluster policy.Key words: cluster modeljapanese, innovation process, production and scientific-educational cluster, innovative transformation of science and education, functions of University, the cluster as a form of network model of interaction between higher education and enterprises.
1. Akinin P. V. Cluster innovative educational program / Akinin P. V. , N. D. Frolova // Economics of education, 2012. — No. 4. — P. 91-99.
2. R. M. Asadullin Integration as a new form of conjugation of education, science and practice in the region // Accreditation in education. — 2009. — No. 32. — Pp. 16-17.
3. Innovative development:economy, intellectual resources, knowledge management / ed. by B. Z. Milner. — Moscow: INFRA-M, 2013. — 624 p. — ISBN 978-5-16-003649-6
4. Lapaev P. S. the Control of the formation of regional innovation systems: monograph / S. P. Lapaev // Orenburg University, 2014. — 474 p.
5. Lapaev P. S. Innovative development of the Orenburg region / S. P. Lapaev // Vestnik of Orenburg state University. — S. 302 to 306. №13 (132). 2011.
6. Lapaev S. P. Strategy of formation of regional innovation systems / S. P. Lapaev // // Vestnik of Orenburg state University. — 2010. — №10 (116). — P. 83-90.
7. Lapaev S. P. the Formation of the innovation system in the region / O. V. Bures, S. P. Lapaev // Vestnik of Orenburg state University. 98. S. 94 №13 (132).2011. S. 94-98.
8. Lapaev, S. P. The region as a basic link of formation of innovative economy: monograph / O. V. Bures, S. P. Lapaev; Min. of education and science Grew. Federation, Orenburg state University. — Moscow: Economics, 2012.
9. Lapaeva M. G. Lapaev S. P. Formation of innovative education in the region / Lapaeva M. G., S. P. Lapaev // Economic science, 2012. — №1 (86). — P. 89-92.
10. Lapaeva M. G., Esenbaev A. A. Intellectual property of the University / Lapaeva M. G., A. A. Esenbaev // Bulletin of the Orenburg state University. — 2012. — No. 3. — P. 123-125.
11. Lapaeva M. G., S. P. Lapai The region as a spatial socio-economic system of the state / Lapaeva M. G., S. P. Lapaev // Vestnik of Orenburg state University. — 2012. — №8 (144). — P. 133-143.
12. Guidelines for the implementation of cluster policy in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation dated 26.12.2008 No. 20636 — AK / D 19. — Access mode: http: www.economy.gov.ru.
13. The role of clusters with participation of the leading engineering universities in industry development in the context of the modernization priorities of the Russian Federation. Available at: www.edu-clusters.ru / node / 27.
14. Smirnov, A. V. Educational clusters and innovation studies: monograph / A.V. Smirnov // Kazan: the RITZ "School", 2010. — 102.
15. Stuart T. Intellectual capital — the new wealth of organizations / T. Stewart // (Stewart, T. A. Intellectual Capital. The New Wealth of Organizations. N. Y.-L., Doubleday / Currency, 1997. Copyright — T. A. Stewart 1997).
16. Finechina S. A. Theoretical aspects of the formation of new types of clusters with high potential for innovation / Finechina S. A. // TERRA ECONOMICUS, 2012. — No. 4. — Volume 2 (10). — Pp. 76-79.
17. Shchepakin K. M., Zhukova N. In. Formation of the education cluster in the region / K. M. Shchepakin, N. In. Zhukov — Moscow: Izvestiya of the Tula state University. Economic and legal Sciences, 2013. — №3 (1). — P. 208-218.
About this article
Authors: Lapaeva M.G., Lapaev S.P.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |