August 2020, № 4 (227), pages 18-25doi: 10.25198/1814-6457-227-18
Danilenko O.V., Korneva I.N., Safonova V.Yu. FORMATION OF A SAFE TYPE OF PERSONALITY IN LIFE SAFETY LESSONSThe process of forming a safe type of personality in the lessons of life safety, in particular the basics of countering terrorism and extremism at school, is relevant. The effective assimilation of the knowledge inherent in this section is facilitated by the method of using practical tasks in the course of studying the section. In modern Russian legislation, colossal attention is paid to the prevention of the phenomena of terrorism and extremism. This is necessary in order to convey this information to the largest possible audience, and to try to “invest” tolerance, respect, peace and kindness in the minds and hearts of the younger generation. The section of the basics of life safety — “Fundamentals of countering terrorism and extremism in the Russian Federation” is included in the curriculum in the school course of life safety in order to teach and prepare a teenager from an early age to avoid such emergencies, and if they have already happened, then have time to find the right one solution. The purpose of the study was to theoretically study, substantiate and test in practice the peculiarities of teaching the basics of countering terrorism and extremism at school and mastering this section by students, which contributes to the formation of a safe type of personality.
In accordance with the purpose and objectives of the study, we studied the textbook material on the section Fundamentals of Countering Terrorism and Extremism in the Russian Federation”, analyzed the forms and methods of work in this section. Further, a program was developed for the implementation of the proposed methodology on the example of grade 11. For this section, such forms of non-traditional lessons as Lesson-judgment, Lesson-dispute, Lesson-conference, Lesson-game (What? Where? When?) are optimal. Such forms of unconventional lessons as the Lesson-Quiz, Lesson-Conference are absolutely not suitable. In rare cases, when the teacher sees psychological maturity and readiness, it is possible to prepare a Lesson-Game, with practical training of behavior skills in the event of a terrorist attack. Thus, after our work, the following conclusions were made that the essence of the concepts of terrorism and extremism is much wider than taught at school, the material in the life safety textbook on countering terrorism and extremism is given in sufficient volume, but the ascertaining experiment showed a low level of assimilation of the material, difficulties in understanding and constructing one’s actions in the event of a terrorist attackKey words: the formation of a safe type of personality in the lessons of life safety, countering terrorism, extremism, the method of using practical tasks during the study of the section.
1. Russia’s foreign policy: 2000-2020 [Text]: in 3 volumes [compiled by: IN Timofeev, T. A. Makhmutov, E. S. Alekseenkova; ch. ed. I.S. Ivanov]; Grew up. advice on int. Business, Moscow: Aspect Press, T. 3, 2012, 549 p.
2. Ivanich, Yu .. Drugs and terrorism [Text]: a web of evil, M.: Veche, 2005, 464 p.
3. Ivanov, I.E. Psychology of terrorism [Text]: prevention and suppression of terrorist acts, St. Petersburg State University of Psychology and Social Work. — SPb .: Kameya, 2005, 125p.
4. Metelev, S.E. Modern terrorism and methods of anti-terrorist activity [Text]: rivers. to ed. UMC “Professional textbook” as a monograph, M.: UNITY, DANA: Law and Law, 2008, 275р.
5. Solodovnikov, S.Al .. Terrorism and organized crime [Text]: [monograph], Foundation for Assistance to Law Enforcement Agencies “Law and Law”, M .: UNITI-DANA: Law and Law, 2007, 173 p.
6. Analytical reports [Electronic resource]. Issue 4 (34), June 2012. Policy of the USA and key EU member states in the field of combating terrorism and mass violations of public order, А.А. Kazantsev [and others]; Institute for International Studies; MGIMO (U) MFA of Russia. — M.: MGIMO-University, 2012, 35 p. URL: http://www.bibliorossica.com/book.html?currBookId=7223
7. Anti-terror. Workshop for a citizen [Electronic resource]: collection, editorship of the site “Antiterror.ru”. — M .: Europe, 2005, 117p. — (Wars), URL: http: //biblioclub.ru/index.php? Page = book & id = 44815 (date of treatment 05.08.2020).
8. Gorbunov, K.G. Terrorism: social and psychological research [Electronic resource], Omsk: Omsk State University, 2010., 384p. URL: http://biblioclub.ru/index.php?page=book&id=237290 (date of treatment 11.08.2019).
9. Qualification of riots, hooliganism and extremist crimes. Theory and practice [Electronic resource], S.V. Borisov, A.P. Dmitrenko, V.A. Osipov, E.A. Russkevich; ed. N.G. Kadnikov. — M .: IDYurisprudence, 2012, 119 p. ISBN 978-5-9516-0588-7. — URL: http: //biblioclub.ru/index.php? Page = book & id = 128349 (8.02.2020).
10. Motorny, I.D. Anti-terrorist reminders to the population [Electronic resource]: textbook. Allowance, M .: FGBOU “Educational and methodological center for education in railway transport”, 2015, 93 p. ISBN 978-5-89035-840-0.-URL: http://www.bibliorossica.com/book.html?currBookId=19091(08.02.2020).
11. Olshansky, D. V. Psychology of terror [Electronic resource], Moscow: Academic project, 2014. — 320 p. URL: http://biblioclub.ru/index.php?page=book&id=253123 (date of treatment 11.08.2020).
12. Sosnin, V. A. Modern terrorism. Socio-psychological analysis [Electronic resource], M.: Institute of Psychology RAS, 2008, 239 p. URL: http://biblioclub.ru/index.php?page=book&id=87064 (date of treatment 11.18.2017).
13. Tarabrina, NV, Bykhovets, Yu. V. Terrorist threat: theoretical and empirical research [Electronic resource], M .: Institute of Psychology RAS, 2014, 156 p. URL: http: //www.bibliorossica.com/book.html? CurrBookId = 16931 (18.11.2019).
14. Extremism and its causes [Electronic resource] / ed. Yu.M. Antonyan, M.: Logos, 2010, 288 p. URL: http: // www. bibliorossica .com / book. html? currBookId = 3304 (03.09.2020).
15. Effective prevention of terrorism and extremism: the view of youth [Electronic resource]: collection of materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference of students, graduate students and young scientists, November 23, 2011: in 2 volumes: T. 1 / Ed. count .: A. G. Nikitin, A. V. Skorobogatov, I. G. Garaev [and others], Kazan: Publishing house “Knowledge” of the Institute of Economics, Management and Law, 2011, 168 p. ISBN 978-5-8399-0360-9. — URL: http://www.bibliorossica.com/book.html?currBookId=14832 (18.11.2019).
16. The collection of books “Terrorism: a modern plague” in the EBS “University Library Online”: http://biblioclub.ru/index.php?page=thematic_coll&coll_id=10833
About this article
Authors: Danilenko O.V., Korneva I.N., Safonova V.Yu.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |