February 2020, № 1 (224), pages 101-108doi: 10.25198/1814-6457-223-101
Ustichev O.G. VALUE BASES OF PROFESSIONAL PEDAGOGICAL ACTIVITYOF MILITARY UNIVERSITY TEACHERSA number of requirements are imposed on the activities of teachers in military schools due to certain restrictions, official relations, which are based on the principles of centralization and unity of command. The purpose of the study is to determine the value foundations and value-semantic components of professional and pedagogical activity of a military university teacher.
A theoretical study made it possible to establish reasons that affect the activities nature of a military university teacher. They are associated with a change in value orientations in society and the army. The rethinking of the traditional values of military service and officers is indicated. For the successful organization of professional and pedagogical activity of military university teachers, understanding of changes in norms, values, discourse and military professional and pedagogical activity is also required. The importance of the teacher’s personality, his unique professional and human qualities, as well as those values that he himself follows and broadcasts to cadets is emphasized. The results of axiological analysis show that the values of professional and pedagogical activity of teachers of a military university are a well-established system of attitudes, informed representations, which ensures the choice of strategies for professional behavior of teachers of a military university, its stability and continuity. This system is holistic in nature and acts as a cognitively functioning system that determines the relationship between the prevailing views on the problems of military education, the requirements of military service and the teacher professional and pedagogical activity.
Under the conditions of irreversible axiological changes, the work of a teacher at a military university is becoming more and more complicated. Values are manifested in the style of teachers professional and pedagogical activity, the nature of the relationship built by teachers. The values of professional pedagogical activity are formed on the basis of ethical standards, moral and ethical guidelines, attitudes that exist in the professional pedagogical community of military university teachers.Key words: values, professional pedagogical activity, ethos of professional pedagogical community, Military University, teachers of military University.
1. Bakshtanovskij V.I. Vvedenie v prikladnuyu etiku: monografiya [Introduction to Applied Ethics: Monograph]. Tyumen': NII prikladnoj etiki TyumGNGU, 2006, 392 p.
2. Benin V.L., Ponomarev E.P. Psychological and pedagogical training as the basis for the formation of professional and pedagogical competence of teachers of a military university. Pedagogicheskij zhurnal Bashkortostana [Pedagogical journal of Bashkortostan], 2014, no. 1(50), pp. 14–23.
3. Bogdanova M.V. Etos sovremennogo otechestvennogo universiteta (kak vozmozhna sociologiya etosa). Nauchnaya monografiya [Ethos of a modern domestic university (how is the sociology of ethos possible). Scientific monograph]. Tyumen': NII prikladnoj etiki TyumGNGU, 2010, 220 p.
4. Veber M. Basic sociological concepts. Izbrannye proizvedeniya: per. s nem [Selected works: translated from German]. M.: Progress, 1990, 808 p.
5. Drobotenko Yu.B., Makarova N.S., Fetter I.V. Problemy sovremennogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya , 2017, no. 57-9, pp. 116–122.
6. Isaev I.F. et al. Stanovlenie i razvitie professional'no-pedagogicheskoj kul'tury v usloviyah nepreryvnogo obrazovaniya: Kollektivnaya monografiya [Formation and development of professional pedagogical culture in the context of lifelong education: Collective monograph]. Belgorod — St. Oskol — SOF BelGU, 2008.
7. Kagan M.S. Filosofskaya teoriya cennosti [Philosophical theory of value]. SPb: Petropolis, 1997, 205 p.
8. Kazakov D.E. Socio-cultural aspects of the formation of military service values in military personnel. Vestnik Voennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Military University], 2007, no. 1(9), pp. 59–66.
9. Kerdan A.B. The phenomenon of moral culture of Russian officers. Issledovaniya po obshchetekhnicheskim i gumanitarnym problemam: sb. materialov mezhdunar. nauch. kongressa “GEO-Sibir'-2006, 24–28 aprelya 2006 g., Novosibirsk [Research on General Technical and Humanitarian Problems: Proceedings of international scientific Congress “GEO-Siberia-2006, April 24–28, 2006, Novosibirsk]. Novosibirsk: SGGA, 2006, vol. 6, pp. 243–249.
10. Kir'yakova A.V. The theory of values - the methodological basis of the axiology of education. Elektronnoe nauchnoe izdanie “Aksiologiya i innovatika obrazovaniya” [Electronic scientific publication “Axiology and Innovation of Education”], 2010, no. 1. Available at: http://www.orenport.ru/axiology/docs/3/3.pdf.
11. Suslin R.A. Formation of values of military service in modern conditions. Uchyonye zapiski ZabGU [Scientific notes of ZabSU], 2014, no. 5(58), pp. 60–66.
12. Ustichev O.G. Modern approaches to understanding and organizing the educational process in a military university. Problemy sovremennogo pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya [Problems of modern teacher education], 2017, no. 57-13, pp. 35–41.
13. Chernov S.A. Formation by teachers of a military university of value orientations among cadets. Candidate's thesis. Novosibirsk, 2006, 256 p.
14. Shestak V.P. Lecturer and teaching environment (on the issue of “patterns”). Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher education in Russia], 2016, no. 5, pp. 72–79.
15. Shtoppel' A.A. Spiritual and moral values of the professional activity of an officer of the internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in modern conditions. Candidate's thesis. Mosk. gos. obl. un-t, 2016, 172 p.
16. Forster-Heinzer S. Against All Odds. An Empirical Study about the Situative Pedagogical Ethos of Vocational Trainers. Publisher: Sense Publishers, 2015.
About this article
Author: Ustichev O.G.