February 2020, № 1 (224), pages 49-54doi: 10.25198/1814-6457-222-49
Markova Т.О., Hovrina А.V., Bykovskaya N.V., Maslov M.V. USING THE ACTIVITY APPROACH AT EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES ON BIOLOGY IN COREIDAE (HEMIPTERA) STUDYINGAn active approach to learning is provided in the process of working with reliance on internal incentives and the maintenance of educational motivation and makes it possible to move to a relatively active and performing active (creative) level. This can be achieved by setting problematic creative tasks and specific tasks, during which students understand the material of the topic, enrich the experience and knowledge of scientific researchers. Thus, new knowledge is remembered by using to solve the set educational tasks, and interested students receive additional information. They show interest in the subject, read special literature, expanding their knowledge in the field of biology, while the development of abilities takes into account individual characteristics. To achieve the result, the teacher needs to provide a psychologically comfortable climate that contributes to the activation of cognitive activity of students, their inclusion in the work and the development of independence.
We have presented the author’s development of an event for secondary schools using an activity-based approach to teaching biology. Tasks: selection of a relevant research topic, collection of collection and photo material, familiarization with literary sources on the ecology of the regional fauna, development of methods for conducting the event, generalization of the results.
Such classes contribute to the formation of the student’s personality, his communicative preparedness, cognitive skills, interest and a positive attitude towards learning, creative thinking. The information presented can be used by biology teachers as a local history material in secondary schools as a regional component of the educational program.Key words: activity approach in training, insects, Hemiptera, Coreidae.
1. Vinokurov N.N., Kanyukova E.V., Golub V.B. Katalog poluzhestkokrylyh nasekomyh (Heteroptera) Aziatskoj chasti Rossii [Catalog of Hemoptera insects (Heteroptera) of the Asian part of Russia]. Novosibirsk, Nauka, 2010, 320 p.
2. Kanyukova E.V. Bedbug Molipteryx fuliginosa (Heteroptera: Coreidae) is a new raspberry pest in the south of the Russian Far East. Amurskij zoologicheskij zhurnal [Amur Zoological Journal], 2012, no. 4 (4), pp. 331–332.
3. Latyushin V.V., Shapkin V.A. Biologiya. Zhivotnye 7 klass [Biology. Animals Grade 7]. Moskow, Drofa, 2010, pp. 70–76.
4. Levites D.G. Pedagogicheskie tekhnologii [Educational Technology]. Moskow, SIC INFRA-M, 2017, 403 p.
5. Markova T.O., Maslov M.V., Repsh N.V. On the ecology of the bedbug bug Molipteryx fuliginosa (Heteroptera, Coreidae) in the Ussuri region of the Primorsky Territory. Chteniya pamyati Alekseya Ivanovicha Kurencova [Readings in memory of Alexei Ivanovich Kurentsov], 2016, no. 27, Vladivostok: Dalnauka, pp. 80–84.
6. Markova T.O., Maslov M.V., Repsh N.V., Bolovtsov E.N., Gulyaeva V.A. Methods of collecting and maintaining insects — potential hosts of Tachinid flies (Diptera, Tachinidae) in the in the Primorуе tеrritory of the Russian Far East. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Orenburg State University], 2017, no.3 (203), pp. 68–72. DOI: 10.25198/1814-6457-218-47
7. Markova, T.O., Kanyukova E.V., Maslov, M.V., Repsh, N.V. Preferential phases of Molipteryx fuliginosa (Uhler) (Heteroptera, Coreidae) from the south of the Russian Far East. Entomologicheskoe obozrenie [Entomological Review], 2017, vol. 96, no. 3, pp. 418–428.
8. Markova, T.O., Maslov, M.V., Kanyukova E.V., Repsh, N.V. Reproductive behavior of bedbugs Molipteryx fuliginosa (Uhler) (Heteroptera, Coreidae) in the south of the Russian Far East. Entomologicheskoe obozrenie [Entomological Review], 2017, vol. 96, no. 4, pp. 725–736. DOI: 10.1134/S0013873817090044
9. Markova T.O., Bolovtsov E.N., Mrikot A.K. Adaptations of bugs of the infrared order Gerromorpha in the section of the course “Entomology” of higher education. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Orenburg State University], 2018, no. 3 (215), pp. 38–42. DOI: 10.25198/1814-6457-215-39
10. Markova T.O., Repsh N.V., Maslov M.V., Sakhnov A.S. Using the research method as part of the Entomology course for students of natural science departments of higher education. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Orenburg State University], 2019, no. 1 (219), pp. 68–73. DOI: 10.25198/1814-6457-219-68
11. Khodusov A.N. Pedagogika vospitaniya: teoriya, metodologiya, tekhnologiya, metodika [Pedagogy of education: theory, methodology, technology, methodology]. Moskow: SIC INFRA-M, 2016, 400 p.
12. Aistova E.V., Bezborodov V.G., Markova T.O., Maslov M.V., Fedina L.A. The formation of the consortia relations of Molipteryx fuliginosa (Uhler, 1860) (Hemiptera, Coreidae) with Ambrosia artemisiifolia in the Primorskii Krai of Russia. Ecologica Montenegrina, 2019, vol. 21, pp. 90–99.
13. Kerzhner I. M., Kanyukova E.V. First record of Molipteryx filiginosa Uhler from Russia (Heterohptera, Coreidae). Zoosystematica Rossica, 1988, vol. 7, no. 1, 84 p.
14. Markova T.O., Kanyukova E.V., Maslov M.V., Repsh N.V. Immature Stages of Molipteryx fuliginosa (Uhler) (Heteroptera, Coreidae) in the South of the Russian Far East. Entomological Review, 2017a, vol. 97, no. 6, pp. 723–729.
15. Markova T.O., Maslov M.V., Kanyukova E.V., Repsh N.V. Reproductive Behaviour of the Bug Molipteryx fuliginosa Uhler (Heteroptera, Coreidae) in the South of the Russian Far East. Entomological Review, 2017b, vol. 97, no. 9, pp. 1227–1233.
16. Panda N., Khush G.S. Host Plant Resistance to Insects. CAB International and International Rice Research Institute, 1995, Manila, Philippines: 431 p.
17. Park S.O. Development of the Leaf-Footed Bug, Molipteryx fuliginosa (Heteroptera: Coreidae). Korean Journal of Ecology, 1996, vol. 19(6), pp. 575–582
About this article
Authors: Markova T.O., Hovrina A.V., Bykovskaya N.V., Maslov M.V.