February 2020, № 1 (224), pages 21-26doi: 10.25198/1814-6457-223-21
Lapteva E.I. SYSTEM FOR THE FORMATION OF COMMUNICATIVE-COMPENSATOR COMPETENCE OF THE BASIC SCHOOL STUDENTSThe revolutionary development of innovations in pedagogical science, due to the fundamental tendencies of social life, the expansion of the sphere of contacts between peoples and states within the framework of globalization and internationalization, implies significant changes in the field of basic general education as a strategically important area of the state policy of the Russian Federation, providing for the creation of a competent person and focuses on the need for the formation of communicative-compensatory competence of students of the basic school and the creation of a pedagogical system, the introduction of which will ensure the availability of a system of knowledge, skills, personal qualities that allows integrating strategic moves in the process of communicative interaction that are adequate to the communication situation that contributes to the positive effectiveness of intercultural contact.
The developed pedagogical system for the formation of the communicative-compensatory competence of students of the primary school is regulated by the social order and educational normative documents reflected in the normative block; is built on a complementary basis of systemic, competency-based and participatory approaches; consists of five interconnected blocks (motivational-targeted, organizational-substantive, operational-activity and reflective-diagnostic); functions taking into account the basic principles (consciousness, science, accessibility, activity, strength, visibility) and specific principles (emergence, overcoming sociocultural interference, software combination, interactive didactization, personal-vector reception). The main goal of the author’s system is to diagnose a high strategically productive level of formation of communicative-compensatory competence, which will provide students with the knowledge and skills to conduct a constructive dialogue, tolerate the views of a communication partner, understand and adequately interpret the communication situation that has arisen directing her to a productive result.
The results of the experimental work and a comparative analysis of the dynamics of the results of primary school students, as well as their diagnosis by the methods of mathematical statistics, showed a significant improvement in the level of formation of communicative-compensatory competence, which indicates the effectiveness of the implementation of the developed system.Key words: students of the basic school, communicative-compensatory competence, a system for the formation of communicative-compensatory competence of students in the basic school.
1. Baronenko E.A., Bystraj E.B., Rajsvih YU.A., SHtykova T.V. Modular training in the process of preparing graduate students for intercultural interaction. Vestnik CHelyabinskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical University], 2016, no. 9, pp. 18–24.
2. Bragina N.G. Intercultural communication: the path to understanding the “Other”. CHelovek. Soznanie. Kommunikaciya. Internet [Human. Consciousness. Communication. The Internet], 2008, pp. 45–56.
3. Galkina A.V. Mastering linguistic creativity in the context of mastering a foreign language. Vestnik Tambovskogo universiteta. Seriya: Gumanitarnye nauki [Bulletin of the Tambov University. Series: Humanities], 2011, vol. 102, no. 10, pp. 158–164.
4. Gorkovenko A.E., Erofeeva I.V., Petuhov S.V. Linguistic picture of the world and a creative person in a transboundary context. Transgranich'e v izmenyayushchemsya mire [Transboundary in a changing world], 2010, no. 1, pp. 16–24.
5. Gromyko N.V. How to stage a training “meta-subject” lesson? Institut operezhayushchih issledovanij [Institute for Advanced Studies], 2010, pp. 48–51.
6. Gromyko N.V., Polovkova M.V. Meta-subject approach as the core of Russian education. Sbornik statej dlya uchastnikov finala Vserossijskogo konkursa “Uchitel' goda Rossii — 2009” [Collection of articles for participants in the finals of the All-Russian contest “Teacher of the Year of Russia — 2009”], 2009, p. 30.
7. Dashinorboev V.D., Matveeva D.G., Dobchinova V.V. About the problem of interlanguage and intercultural communication in various types of activities. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P. F. Lesgafta [Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgaft], 2008, no. 10, pp. 32–35.
8. Zagvyazinskij V.I. Educational strategy and educational policy. Obrazovanie i nauka [Education and science], 2005, no. 2, pp. 3–8.
9. Zajceva A.B. To the question of the sociocultural approach to teaching foreign languages. Izvestiya Penzenskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. V. G. Belinskogo [Bulletin of the Penza State Pedagogical University named after V. G. Belinsky], 2007, no. 7, pp. 208–210.
10. Zimnyaya I.A. Psihologiya obucheniya inostrannym yazykam v shkole [Psychology of teaching foreign languages at school]. M.: “Prosveshchenie” 1991, pp. 184–196.
11. Kolesina K.YU. Metaproject training: theory and implementation technologies in the educational process. Exstended abstract of Doctor's thesis. Rostov-na-Donu, 2009, 35 p.
12. Kornienko E.R. Foreign text and communicative communication in a dialogue of cultures. Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo oblastnogo universiteta. Seriya: Lingvistika [Bulletin of Moscow State Regional University. Series: Linguistics], 2010, no. 3, pp. 102–104.
13. Semenova YU.L. The dialogue of cultures in bilingual education as a resource for the formation of students' communicative competence. Obrazovanie i nauka [Education and science], 2011, no. 6, pp. 90–99.
14. Sysoev P.V. Teaching students sociocultural strategies using a foreign language. Aktual'nye problemy yazykovogo obrazovaniya v Rossii v XXI veke [Actual problems of language education in Russia in the XXI century], 2000, pp. 35–36.
15. Ushanova I.A. Globalization and multiculturalism: development paths. Vestnik Novgorodskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Novgorod State University], 2004, no. 27, pp. 61–65.
16. Horoshenkova A.V., Bolotova E.YU. Integration as a principle of forming meta-subject skills of students in teaching history. Izvestiya VGPU [News of VGPU], 2018, no. 8(131). Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/integratsiya-kak-printsip-formirovaniya-metapredmetnyh-umeniy-uchaschihsya-v-obuchenii-istorii (Accessed 28.07.2019).
17. Hutorskoj A.B. Metapredmetnyj podhod v obuchenii: Nauchno-metodicheskoe posobie [Meta-subject Approach in Teaching: Scientific and Methodological Manual]. M.: Publishing house “Ejdos”; Publishing house of Human Education Institute, 2012, p. 73.
18. SHarapova N.S. Socio-cultural conditions for the formation of humanistic value orientations among youth by means of gaming technologies. Candidate's thesis. Tambov, 2015, 255 p.
19. YAzykova N.V., Koreneva M.R. Methodology for the formation of compensatory speaking skills in a comprehensive school. Inostrannye yazyki v shkole [Foreign languages at school], 2013, no. 9, pp. 26–32.
20. Bredella L. Literarisches und interkulturelles Verstehen [Literary and intercultural understanding]. Tьbingen: Niemeyer, 2002, 226 p.
21. Krewer B. Cultural standards as a means of self and external reflection in intercultural encounters. Psychologie des interkulturellen Handelns. Gottingen [Psychology of intercultural action, Gottingen], 1996, pp. 147–164.
22. Thomas A. Intercultural competence: fundamentals, problems and concepts. Erwдgen, Wissen, Ethik [Consideration, knowledge, ethics], 2003, 14.1, pp. 137–221.
About this article
Author: Lapteva E.I.