April 2018, № 4 (216), pages 76-83
Ryndak V. G., Bazhenova Yu. A. MATRIX ANALYSIS AS A RESEARCH METHOD OF THE THEORY OF PERSONAL ORIENTATION IN THE WORLD VALUES IN THE CONTEXT OF THE STUDY OF PEDAGOGICAL PHENOMENA POSTCLASSICTION PARADIGMModern Russian science is experiencing an acute crisis, characterized by the destruction of ideals and aspirations, the Genesis of which is the beginning of the ideology of socialist society. The main features of the changes characterize the transition to the post – non-classical paradigm, which had a great impact on all spheres of social and cultural life of man and society-education, ideology, politics, economy, religious life.
Among the system transformations, the exclusive place belongs to the value sphere of personality, the study of which is the Central problem of Sciences focused on the recognition of the global methodological model in the context of the post-non-classical paradigm.
It is assumed that the matrix analysis of semantic transformations of the theory of personal orientation in the world of values in the context of post-non-classical paradigm will allow to avoid the difficulties of General cultural reprogramming and determination of value attitudes, to fill the ideals and norms of scientific knowledge of pedagogical phenomena with new meaning.
In this article the subject of matrix analysis is the theory of personality orientation in the world of values in the scientific school of Professor A. V. Kiryakova, because it is a model of value-personal concept, in the preparation of which the postulates of postnonclassical paradigm were taken into account to the maximum extent.Key words: matrix analysis, methodology of pedagogy, theory of personality orientation in the world of values, post-non-classical paradigm of science.
1. Abrosimova T. Ya., Bondarev Y. V. Post-non-classical paradigm and the spiritual and moral basis of modernization of education in Russia. Sovremennoe dopolnitel'noe professional'noe pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie [Modern additional vocational teacher education]. 2015, no 4, pp. 16–26 (in Russian)
2. Aliyeva N. Z. Postneklassicheskoe estestvennonauchnoe obrazovanie: konceptual'nye i filosofskie osnovaniya [Post-non-classical natural science education: conceptual and philosophical foundations]. Monograph. M: Publishing house of the Academy of natural Sciences, 2008 — 512 p. (in Russian)
3. Belinskaya E. P. Sistema cennostej lichnosti v perspektive tolerantnosti [System of personal values in the perspective of tolerance]. Available at: http://www.tolerance.ru / VT?5?sistema.php?PrPage=VT (in Russian)
4. Bordovskaya N. V. Dialektika pedagogicheskogo issledovaniya: Logiko-metodologicheskie problemy [Dialectics of pedagogical research: Logical and methodological problems]. St. Petersburg, Rkhi publishing house, 2001. (in Russian)
5. Eroshenkova E. I. Axiological guidelines of educational reality: from the origins to the present of professional education. Psihologo-pedagogicheskij zhurnal «Gaudeamus» [Psychological and pedagogical journal «Gaudeamus»]. 2016, vol. 1, no 4, pp. 9–15. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/v/aksiologicheskie-orientiry-obrazovatelnoy-realnosti-ot-istokov-k-sovremennosti-professionalnogo-obrazovaniya (in Russian)
6. Ershov L. V. Philosophical foundations of the axiological approach in education. Vestnik SVFU [Vestnik of the NEFU], vol. 8, 2011, no 3, pp. 107–111 (in Russian)
7. Zavernevna E. Yu. Principles of uncertainty and complementarity in quantum mechanics and psychology: the problem of methodological borrowings. Vestnik MGU [Bulletin of Moscow state University]. Ser. 14: Psychology, 2001, no 4, pp. 67–77. (in Russian)
8. Kiryakova A.V. Value theory — methodological basis of axiology of education. Ehlektronnoe nauchnoe izdanie «Aksiologiya i innovatika obrazovaniya» [Electronic scientific publication «Axiology and innovation of education»]. Available at: http://www.orenport.ru/axiology/?doc=3 (in Russian)
9. Kiryakova A. V., Alder T. A. Realization of axiological approach in University education. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher education in Russia]. 2010, no 5, pp. 124–128. (in Russian)
10. Razdobarina J. A. Cognitive-matrix analysis as a method of study of nouns of broad semantics. Vestnik TGU [Vestnik TSU]. Vol. 12(116), 2012, pp. 292–295. (in Russian)
11. Frankl V. CHelovek v poiskah smysla: perevod s anglijskogo i nemeckogo [Man's search for meaning: translation from English and German]. Moscow, Progress, 1990, 350 p. (in Russian)
12. Chuiko V. Interpretate the reconstruction of science knowledge. Filosofs'ka dumka [Filosofska Dumka]. 1999, no 5, pp. 57–81. (in Ukrainian)
13. Shapovalov V. F. Osnovy filosofii. Ot klassiki k sovremennosti: Uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov [Fundamentals of philosophy. From classic to modern: a textbook for universities]. Ed. 2-e dopoln, Moscow, FAIR-PRESS, 2011. (in Russian)
14. Borghi М. Knowledge, information and values in the age of mass digitisation. Value : Sources a readings on a key concept of the globalized world. Leiden, Bvston, 2012, pp. 415–434.
15. Vendreli Ferran І. Moralphänomenologie und gegenwärtige Wertphilosophie. Dt. Ztschr. für Philosophie, B., 2013, Jg. 61, H. 1, pp. 73–89. Bibliogr.: pp. 87–88.
16. Schalow F. Kant and the question of values. Value : Sources a. readings on a key concept of the globalized world, Leiden; Boston, 2012, pp. 131–147.
17. Zagorniak N. B. Transformation of managerial economic thinking in global turbulence via customer value-based orientation. Aktual'nye problemy gumanitarnyh i estestvennyh nauk [Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences]. 2013, no 9, pp. 89–94. Available at: https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_20412994_41133553.pdf (in Russian)
18. Jovkovska A., Barakoska A. The role of education in the formation of values and value orientations among adolescents. International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education, 2014, vol. 2, no 2, pp. 21–28. Available at: https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_24933869_46934335.pdf
About this article
Authors: Ryndak V.G., Bazhenova Yu.A.