April 2018, № 4 (216), pages 46-50
Kurilenko L.V. CONDITIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FUTURE SPECIALIST OF SOCIAL WORKThe need for professional-personal development of a specialist in social work is explained by the richness of the role repertoire resulting from a wide range of functions that make up the essence of his activity. A specialist in social work, helping the client to find a way out of a difficult life situation, on the one hand, must demonstrate a high level of professional competence, and on the other hand, taking into account the social nature of difficult life situations, an active life position, personal development. In this connection, in the process of preparing these specialists, it is necessary to create conditions that would facilitate the solution of this problem.
Immersion student in the research activity, which is a kind of «springboard» for the formation of general cultural, professional and professional competencies, is precisely one of the conditions for the professional and personal development of future specialists in social work. It is research activity that accumulates the acquired knowledge, skills and abilities of students, so necessary for them to carry out future professional activities.
Inclusion of students in research activity immerses them in the search situation, which gives an opportunity to develop not only intellectually, but also to improve in a personal way. Elements of theatrical pedagogy used by the teacher in the process of introducing students to research activity help to comprehend the most important methodological laws of research, its principles, methods and techniques, and to understand the logic and structure of the research without much difficulty. Mastering the methods and techniques of research activities with the help of elements of theatrical pedagogy contributes to the actualization of professional knowledge, skills and abilities of students-future specialists in social work, the realization of personal qualities necessary for solving difficult life situations of citizens.Key words: professional-personal development, research activity, elements of theatrical pedagogy, competence.
1. Bulatova O. V. Pedagogicheskij artistizm [Pedagogical artistry]. Moscow. The publishing world «Academy», 2001, 240 p. (in Russian)
2. Danakin N. S. Sense and professional features of social work. Rossijskij zhurnal social'noj raboty [Russian Journal of Social Work]. 1995, no 1, pp. 25–32. (in Russian)
3. Zagvyazinsky V. I., Atakhanov R. Metodologiya i metody psihologo-pedagogicheskogo issledovaniya [Methodology and methods of psychological and pedagogical research]. Moscow, Publishing Center «Academy», 2005, 208 p. (in Russian)
4. Zapesotsky A. C. Humanitarian education and problems of spiritual security. Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. 2002, no 2, pp. 3–8. (in Russian)
5. Seer E. F. Psihologiya professional'nogo obrazovaniya [Psychology of vocational education]. 2-nd ed., Rev. and additional. Moscow, Publishing Center «Academy», 2013, 416 p. (in Russian)
6. Karavanova L. Zh. Innovative aspects of personal and professional development of a specialist in a university. Uchenye zapiski Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo social'nogo universiteta [Scientific notes of the Russian State Social University]. 2010, no 3(79), pp. 164–170. (in Russian)
7. Konstantinovsky D. L. and others. Social'no-gumanitarnoe obrazovanie: orientacii, praktiki, resursy sovershenstvovaniya [Social and humanitarian education. Orientations, practices, resources for improvement]. Moscow, TsPI, 2006, 264 p. (in Russian)
8. Krayevsky V. V. Metodologiya nauchnogo issledovaniya: Posobie dlya studentov i aspirantov gumanitarnyh un-tov [Methodology of scientific research. A manual for students and post-graduate students of humanitarian universities]. St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg. State Unitary Enterprise, 2001, 250 p. (in Russian)
9. Kurilenko L. V. Sistema individual'no-lichnostnogo razvitiya v innovacionnyh obrazovatel'nyh uchrezhdeniyah [System of individual and personal development in innovative educational institutions]. Moscow, International Pedagogical Academy, 2001, 208 p. (in Russian)
10. Nikitin V. A. Social'naya rabota: problemy teorii i podgotovki specialistov [Social work. Problems of theory and training of specialists]. Moscow, Moscow Psychological and Social Institute, 2002, 236 p. (in Russian)
11. Panfilov M. A. Professional formation of a specialist as a social order and a pedagogical problem. Regionologiya [Regions]. 2005, no 1, pp. 156–165. (in Russian)
12. Problems of improving the personal and professional development of cadres in the system of higher education. Materialy mezhvuzovskoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii [Materials of the inter-university scientific-practical conference]. Moscow, MUI, 1999, 76 p.(in Russian)
13. Romanov P. V., Yarskaya-Smirnova E. R. Methodology of research and critical analysis in the field of social policy and social work. Sociologiya 4 [Sociology 4]. Moscow, 2005, no 21, pp. 51–77. (in Russian)
14. Stanislavsky K. S. Rabota aktera nad rol'yu. Sobr.soch.: V 9-i t. — T. 4 [The actor's work on the role. Sob.soc .: In the 9th and the t. — T.4]. Moscow, Art, 1991, 399 p. (in Russian)
15. Topchiy L. V. Modern problems of development of the theory of social work in Russia. Social'naya rabota: tradicii i innovacii [Social work. Traditions and innovations]. 2006, vol. 1, pp. 5–12. (in Russian)
16. Fonarev A. R. Psihologiya stanovleniya lichnosti professionala [Psychology of the formation of a professional personality]. Moscow, Publishing house of the Moscow Psychological and Social Institute, Voronezh, Publishing house of the NGO «MODEC», 2005, 240 p. (in Russian)
17. Shanin T. Social Work. The Ideology of Professionalism. ZHurnal issledovanij social'noj politiki [Journal of Social Policy Research]. 2004, T. 2, no 3, pp. 303–328. (in Russian)
18. Shmeleva N. B. Methodological principles and approaches to the professional and personal training of social workers in the university. Social'naya rabota: tradicii i innovacii [Social work: traditions and innovations]. 2006, vol. 1, pp. 73–78. (in Russian)
19. Yarskaya-Smirnova E. R. Professionalization of social work in Russia. Sociologicheskie issledovaniya [Sociological research]. 2001, no 5, pp. 86–95. (in Russian)
20. Allender J. The evolution of research methods for the study of human experience. J. Human. Psychol, 1987, 27(4).
21. Maley A. Drama Techniques. A Resource Book of Communication for Teachers. Cambridge University Press, 2005, 234 p.
22. Rogers C. Inside the world of the Soviet professional. J. Human. Psychol, 1987, 27(3).
23. Sbome J. The Human Science Study of Learning About Adult Learning. J. Human. Psychol, 1987, 27(4).
About this article
Author: Kurilenko L.V.