Kuatbekov Sh.N., Kargapol
TRAINING OF FUTURE TEACHERS FOR THE FORMATION OF A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE FOR THE YOUTH OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
Care of health of younger generation means not only fight against diseases, prevention of incidence, but also justification of concepts of a healthy lifestyle, use of a wide package of measures for extension of active work of the person. The directed pedagogical development of a problem of strengthening of health of youth, formation of installations and valuable orientations of the growing person to the ideas and ideals of a healthy lifestyle has exclusive value for modern educational process not only in theoretical, but also in the practical relation. In this regard there are new requirements to vocational training of future teachers and, first of all, teachers of physical culture for the system of the general education. Special attention is paid to improvement of quality of training of future experts in higher educational institutions. At the same time, comparison of results of scientific search and student teaching in the field of training of future teachers of physical culture for formation of a healthy lifestyle of youth of the Republic of Kazakhstan shows that the content of theoretical researches considerably advances practice of training of students in this direction at faculties of physical culture of higher education institutions. Therefore a relevant pedagogical task is humanitarization of the educational environment of higher education institution where orientation of future experts — and not only in the field of physical culture — on the every possible statement of a healthy lifestyle acts as the most important criterion of quality of modern higher education.
Key words: healthy lifestyle, physical culture, physical training, future teacher, humanitarian environment of higher education institution.
1. Nazarbaev N.A. Kazahstan — 2030: Procvetanie, bezopasnost' i uluchshenie blagosostoyaniya vsekh kazahstancev [Kazakhstan — 2030: Prosperity, security and well-being of all Kazakhstanis]. Almaty: Bilim, 1997, 257 p.
2. Komenskij YA.A. et al., comp. Klarin V.M., Dzhurinskij A.N. Pedagogicheskoe nasledie [Pedagogical heritage]. M.: Pedagogika, 1989, 416 p.
3. Kun L., general editor. Stolbova V.V. Vseobshchaya istoriya fizicheskoj kul'tury i sporta [The general history of physical culture and sports]. M.: Raduga, 1982, 400 p.
4. Lesgaft P.F., comp. Resheten' I.N. Izbrannye trudy [Selected Works]. M.: Fizkul'tura i sport, 1987, 359 p.
5. Kargapol'ceva N.A. Pedagogicheskie aspekty gumanitarnoj transformacii socializiruyushchej sredy. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Vestnik of OSU], 2012, no. 2 (138), pp. 66–71.
6. CHarikova I.N. Realizaciya gumanitarnogo potenciala proektirovaniya v obrazovanii kak pedagogicheskaya problema. Universitetskij kompleks kak regional'nyj centr obrazovaniya, nauki i kul'tury: materialy Vserossijskoj nauchno-metodicheskoj konferencii; Orenburg. gos. un-t [University complex as a regional center for education, science and culture: materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Methodological Conference, OSU]. Orenburg: OGU, 2017, pp. 3002–3005.
7. Al'-Farabi Abu Nasr Muhammed Social'no-ehticheskie traktaty [Socio-ethical treatises]. Alma-Ata: Nauka, 1973, 400 p.
8. Tanikeev M.T. Mir narodnogo sporta [World of folk sport]. Almata: Sanat, 1998, 288 p.
9. Auezov M. Sobranie sochinenij [Collected works]. Almaty : ZHazushy, 1969, vol. 11, SHygarmalar, 234 p.
10. Tanikeev M.T. O sportivnyh tradiciyah kazahskogo naroda i ih sovremennyh problemah Istoriya i organizaciya fizicheskoj kul'tury: Materialy rasshirennoj nauchn. konf. [History and organization of physical culture: Proceedings of the expanded scientific. conf.], Erevan, 1971, pp. 10–16.
11. Conceptual bases of education. Approved by the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan from 22 April, 2015 No. 227. Available at: http://nao.kz/loader/fromorg/2/47.
12. Kargapol'cev S.M. Gumanitarnye izmereniya pedagogiki Obrazovatel'naya sreda v usloviyah modernizacii sistemy obrazovaniya: regional'nyj aspekt. Materialy Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii [The educational environment in the context of modernization of the education system: the regional dimension. Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference]. Smolensk, Sankt-Peterburg: Universitetskie Obrazovatel'nye Okruga, 2014, pp. 70–73.
About this article
Authors: Kuatbekov Sh.N., Kargapol