July 2017, № 8 (208), pages 99-102
Khardikova S.V., Alekhina G.P., Verkhoshentseva J.P.
THE INFLUENCE OF HUMIC SUBSTANCES ON THE ECOLOGICAL-PHYSIOLOGICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF SAPLINGS OF GRAPES IN ORENBURG CITY
Humic products are a highly concentrated mixture of biologically active substances isolated from the ecologically pure raw materials of natural origin. Under their influence in the plant organism changes the permeability of cell membranes, increases the activity of enzymes and the rate of physiological and biochemical processes, increases plant resistance to unfavourable factors and stress. Studies on the effect of humic substances on the ecological-physiological characteristics of saplings of grapes in the city of Orenburg was conducted on the basis of the Orenburg experimental station of horticulture and viticulture. The object of study — woody cuttings of three cultivars of grape — Memory Dombkowski, Aleshenkin Gift and agate Donskoy. In experience used humic preparations: humate +7 elements (K, Cu, Mn, Zn, Mo, Co, B, Fe), calcium humate and magnesium humate. Before planting the cuttings treated with solutions of humic preparations, then stood in televator to the formation of callus and planted in pots. After rooting, every ten days plants were watered with solutions of humates. The results of these studies showed that: 1) pre-treatment of cuttings of grapes solutions of humates had a positive effect on the activity of callosobruchus studied varieties. Maximum positive effect was obtained in variants with humate calcium humate and magnesium; 2) humate calcium increases the number of adventitious roots and improves their growth in all tested grape varieties; 3) preparation “ humate + 7 elements” accelerates the process of shoots in cuttings and contributes to better development of the aerial organs of seedlings of grapes; 4) Application of humic preparations at cultivation of saplings of grapes in the city of Orenburg significantly improves the quality of planting material.
Key words: grapes, humic preparations, released varieties, seedlings, Orenburg.
1. Varshal, G. M. Geochemical role gumusovykh acids in migration of elements / G. M. Varshal, Velikanova T. K., koshcheeva, I. Ya. / / Humic substances in biosphere. — Moscow: Nauka, 1993. — P. 97-117.
2. Kolesnik, L. V. Influence of humic acid on the vine / L. Kolesnikov // Humic fertilizers and their practical application: collection of articles — Kharkov: publishing house of Kharkov University, 1957. — S. 289-302.
3. Khristeva, L. A. Humic fertilizer. Theory and practice of their application / L. A. Khristeva — Dnepropetrovsk, 1980, vol. 2. — S. 5-23.
4. Khristeva, L. A. Role of humic acid in nutrition of plants and humic fertilizers / L. A. Khristeva // proceedings of the Soil Institute of the USSR Academy of Sciences, vol. 38, 1951-S. 108-185.
5. Aleeweldt, G. The gnetic resources of Vitis / G Alleweldt, E. Dettweiler — Siebeldingen. FRG, 1994. — 74 p.
6. Wallschlager, D. The role of humic substances in the aqueous mobilization of mercury contaminated floodplain soils / D. Wallschlager, M. V. Desai, R. D. Wilken // Water, air, and soil pollution, Aug. 1996, V. 90 (3/4), P. 507-520.
7. Tan K. H. Humic matter in soil and the environment: principles and controversies. / K. H. Tan CRC Press, 2003. — 386 p.
8. Loiko, R. E. and the grapes / R. E. Loiko. — Moscow: Publishing House of SMEs, 2005. — 256 p.
9. Bogoslovsky, V. N. Agricultural technologies of the future. / V. N. Bogoslovsky, B. Levinsky, V. G. Sychev. — Moscow: publishing house of the RIF “Antikva”, 2004. — Book I. Emergeny. — 164 p.
10. Adler, M. A. the Study of grape varieties / M. A. Lazarevsky — Rostov-na-Donu: Izd-vo RGU, 1965. — 151 S.
11. Negrul, A. M. Viticulture and fundamentals of ampelography and breeding: proc. manual / A. M. Negrul. — Moscow, 1956. — 425 p.
12. Khardikova, S. V. Influence of humic substances on the rhizogenesis hardwood cuttings of grapes grown in the steppe Urals / S. V. Khardikova, M. A. Tikhonova, S. Y. Kolodin // Fruit and goodsto Russia. — 2012. — Vol. 30. — S. 104-111.
13. Khardikova, S. V. Influence of humic substances on rooting and rooting cuttings grapes in conditions of the Orenburg region / S. V. Khardikova, J. P. Verholantseva // Vestnik OGU. — 2013. — No. 10. — S. 159.
14. Khardikova, S. V. Ecological and physiological aspects of the influence of humic substances on the growth and development of saplings of grapes from shorter cuttings / Khardikova S. V., J. P. Verholantseva, M. A. Tikhonova, G. R. Mursalimova, E. A. Ivanov, S. A. Turmuhambetova // Vestnik of the Orenburg state University. — 2015. — No. 10. — S. 82-85
About this article
Authors: Khardikova S.V., Alekhina G.P., Verkhoshentseva J.P.