Zaritskaya L.A. ABOUT CULTURAL LINGUISTIC DEVELOPMENT OF FUTURE DESIGNER IN HIGH SCHOOLIn the article the author gave a detailed analysis of the formation of cultural linguistics as an independent branch of linguistics. This article from a scientific point of view describes the origins of humanitarian disciplines "Cultural linguistics", its object, subject, identified the main contradiction. Relevance of the work is engaged in cultural linguistics language, it makes it possible a systematic study the language and culture. The article shows and analyzes in detail the scientific categories such as "language", "culture" "society" and "professional linguistic development". Language is seen as a social and culturally conditioned phenomenon. Culture acts as a product of social activity of the people. Society served as a collection of people united not only the mode of production of material wealth but spiritual goods, where the language is organizing its fundamental element. Professional linguistic development is seen by the author as a combination of professional and linguistic knowledge in the disciplines of directions "Design" and "Foreign Language". So, the article is referred to as a language, culture, cultural linguistic development and professional linguistic development in teaching students a foreign language in high school. This aspect is multifaceted and multidimensional. The article answers the question why cultural linguistics has extensive research, interpretive modeling potential. The importance of this work is obvious from a position of cultural linguistic development of high school students. Key words: language, linguistics, cultural linguistics, cultural linguistic development.
1. Apresjan, U.D. Three level theory of control / U.D. Apresjan // — SPb.,2007. — P. 17-21.
2. Belozerova, A.V. Cultural linguisticsas linguistic discipline /A.V. Belozerova // Modern science and educational problems. — 2013. — №1. — P.23-28.
3. Budaev, E.V. The formation of cognitive metaphor theory / E.V. Budaev // Cultural linguistics. Ekaterinburg. -2007. — P. 16-32.
4. Goljakova, L.A. Subtext problems in modern scientific paradigm // L.A. Goljakova // Bulletin TSPU. — 2006. — №5.–P. 149-153.
5.Goljakova, L.A. Derivation from the literature norm as realization of new sign entity / L.A. Goljakova // Historical and social educational thought. 2013. — №3. — P. 149-153.
6. Zaritskaya, L.A. Professional linguistic development of future-designer in the university author report of thesis of c.p.s. 13.00.08 L.A. Zaritskaya. — Orenburg, 2013. — 23 p.
7. Kadirova, G.P. The use of innovative technologies for learning process organization in higher educational system / G.P. Kadirova.Collective monograph. — Ulyanovsk: SIMJET, 2015. — P. 68-78.
8.Kubrjakova, E.S. Nominative aspect of speech. Monograph. — M.: Publishing House LIBROCOM, 2010. — 238 p.
9. Kovlakas, E.F. Topical issues of cultural linguistics / E.F. Kovlakas // Collected articles. — Tomsk: TPU, 2008. — P. 143-148.
10. Moroz, V.V. Value aspect of realization additional linguistic education of students of none linguistic specialties // -Orenburg: FSBOU HPO "OSIM", 2011. -. — Р. 107-111.
11. Sakharova, N.S. Development of university students' academic mobility in the present space-time of higher education system / N.S. Sakharova, V.V. Tomin // Bulletin of Orenburg state university.— 2013. — №2. — P. 221-225.
12.Solodilova, I.A. Cognitive linguistics on the service of lingvodidactics / I.A. Solodilova // — Orenburg: FSBOU HPO "OSIM", 2011. — P. 13-20.
13. Tomin, V.V. Dialogue interaction as a factor of master degree students self-education ability being formed / V.V. Tomin, N.V. Eremina // University complex as regional center of education, science & culture: issues of All-Russian scientific & methodic conference; Orenburg state university. Orenburg: "University" Publishing, 2014. — P. 2772-2778.
14. Tomin, V.V. Theoretical and applied aspects of speech activity development: monograph / V.V. Tomin, A.N. Ksenofontova, N.V. Eremina. Orenburg: OSU, 2006. — 263 p.
15. Tomin, V.V. Internet-dialogue and media interaction in the development of student's speech activity / V.V. Tomin // Bulletin of Orenburg state university. — 2005. — №12. — Р. 54-59.
About this article
Author: Zaritskaya L.A.