Zaritskaya L.A. DIAGNOSES OF PROFESSIONAL LINGUISTIC DEVELOPMENT OF FUTURE DESIGNER IN THE UNIVERSITYArticle considers professional and linguistic development of future designer at university. In this article the diagnostic analysis of professional and linguistic development of future designer at university is shown. The program of skilled and experimental work of ascertaining, forming and generalizing stages is presented. In the program of skilled experimental work tasks, the research methods, expected results of each stage are designated, the short characteristic and the summary of skilled and search work is given. Into problems of an ascertaining stage enter: definition of level`s indicators of professional and linguistic development of future designer, studying of knowledge of students about essence of a profession "Designer", identification at students of a formation of qualities, characteristic for professional-linguistic development, study experience of chair of design and drawing up of the program of a forming stage of skilled and experimental work. Research methods are also accurately registered in work. At an ascertaining stage the author used the theoretical analysis of philosophical, pedagogical, psychological methodical literature, and also a supervision method, poll, questioning, conversation, testing, the micro composition, a method of correlation and studying of educational and standard documentation. In article expected results of an ascertaining stage, namely, selection of diagnostic materials, justification of need of professional and linguistic development of future designer by means of a studied foreign language, definition of a condition of activity of university for vocational guidance of future expert and ways of its improvement are specified. The author in detail describes the contents and the analysis of an ascertaining stage of experiment. According to the analysis and results of an ascertaining stage conclusions are presented.Key words: professional and linguistic development, the program of professional and linguistic development of future designer, an ascertaining stage of skilled and search work.
1. Alekseev, N.A. Imitative model of knowledge test control / N.A. Alekseev. Open education. — 2010. — №1. — P. 4-11.
2. Bobryashova, O.V., Mosienko, L.V. Comparative analysis of Russian and foreign experience development of design education / O.V. Bobryashova, L.V. Mosienko // Bulletin of Orenburg state university. — 2014. — №2. — P. 17-23.
3. Boldyreva, T.A. Personality deformation / T.A. Boldyreva // Bulletin of Orenburg state university. — 2014. — №2. — P. 195-198.
4. Driper, N. Applied regression analyses / N. Driper, G. Smith. — M.: Statistics, 1973. — 310 p.
5. Zaritskaya, L.A. Professional linguistic development of future-designer in the university author report of thesis of c.p.s. 13.00.08 L.A. Zaritskaya. — Orenburg, 2013. — 23 p.
6. Zeer, E.F. Professional destructions psychology. Monograph. — M.: "Academic project", 2005. — 365p.
7. Iberla, K. Factor analysis / K. Iberla. — M.: Statistics, 1980. — 270 p.
8. Kadirova, G.P. The use of innovative technologies for learning process organization in higher educational system / G.P. Kadirova. Collective monograph. — Ulyanovsk: SIMJET, 2015. — P. 68-78.
9. Pluzhnik, I.L. Student`s intercultural communicative competence of the humanitive profile in the process of professional training: author report of thesis of D.PH. 13.00.08 I.L. Pluzhnik. — Tumen, 2003. — 26 p.
10. Polat, E.S. Modern pedagogical and informational technologies in the educational system / E.S. Polat. Monograph. — M.: Editor Center "Academy", 2007. — 368 p.
11. Polyakova, A.B. Professional environment as determinant of professional deformation's origin // World of psychology. — 2012. — №4. — Р. 196-204.
12. Sakharova, N.S. Development of university students' academic mobility in the present space-time of higher education system / N.S. Sakharova, V.V. Tomin // Bulletin of Orenburg state university.— 2013. — №2. — P. 221-225.
13. Tomin, V.V. Dialogue interaction as a factor of master degree students self-education ability being formed / V.V. Tomin, N.V. Eremina // University complex as regional center of education, science & culture: issues of All-Russian scientific & methodic conference; Orenburg state university. Orenburg: "University" Publishing, 2014. — P. 2772-2778.
14. Tomin, V.V. Theoretical and applied aspects of speech activity development: monograph / V.V. Tomin, A.N. Ksenofontova, N.V. Eremina. Orenburg: OSU, 2006. — 263 p.
15. Tomin, V.V. Internet-dialogue and media interaction in the development of student's speech activity / V.V. Tomin // Bulletin of Orenburg state university. — 2005. — №12. — Р. 54-59.
16. Shikhova, O.F. The kvalimetric approach to designing competitive models of the bachelor of technological formation / O.F. Shikhova // Science and education. — 2009. — №1. — Р. 45-51.
About this article
Author: Zaritskaya L.A.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |