Kalimullin R.F. THE CONCEPT OF INCREASE OF DURABILITY OF AUTOMOBILE ENGINES AT OPERATION Discrepancy between parameters of real and design functioning of bearings of cranked shaft at operation of automobile engines leads to an intensification of wear of bearings and, as a result, decrease in durability of automobile engines. The solution of this problem on the basis of providing at stages of a running in and operation of engines of liquid greasing in bearings, can be one of reserves of increase of their durability. For realization of such reserve in article scientific and methodical justification of improvement of methods and control devices and management of lubricant processes is given in bearings of a cranked shaft during the operation of the engine. As the parameter for control and management of lubricant process it is offered to use integrated extent of existence of a lubricant layer. The formula for calculation of a resource of bearings on the basis of which criterion function of ensuring maloiznosny operation of automobile engines is defined is received. Theoretical research of influence on a resource of bearings of a cranked shaft of change of quality of lubricant process at a running in and operation is conducted — on the modes of start-up, idling and loading. Possibility of increase of a resource due to management of lubricant processes is proved. The main results of management of lubricant processes at a bench running in are given, when diagnosing, in the modes of start-up and loading.Key words: bearings of a cranked shaft, lubricant process, wear, operation, automobile engine.
1. Antipin, V.P. Iznos of the engine on set load, high-speed and lubricant mode / Accusative Antipin, M. Ya. Durmanov, G. V. Karshev, V. I. Mikhasenko//Engine-building. — 2006. No. 1. — Page 7-9.
2. Bondarenko, VA. Experience of realization and introduction of development on optimization of a production running in of automobile engines: monograph/VA. Bondarenko, K.F. Durnev. — Orenburg, 1993. — 78 pages.
3. Gritsenko, A. V. Diagnosing of internal combustion engines on oil pressure / A. V. Gritsenko, S. S. Kukov//Mechanization and electrification of agriculture. — 2013. — No. 1. — Page 22-24.
4. Gurvich, I.B. Operational reliability of automobile engines / I.B. Gurvich, P.E. Syrkin, V. I. Chumak. — M.: Transport, 1994. — 144 pages.
5. Denisov, A. S. Increase of durability of bearings of a cranked shaft use of prestarting greasing / A.S. Denisov, R. I. Almeev//Bulletin of the Saratov state technical university. — 2011. — No. 2 (56), Release 2. — Page 34-37.
6. Denisov, Ampere-second. Ensuring reliability of autotractor engines/Ampere-second. Denisov, A.T. Kulakov. — Saratov: SGTU, 2007. — 422 pages.
7. Zakharov, S. M. Bearings of cranked shaft of diesel diesels: monograph / S. M. Zakharov, A.P. Nikitin, Yu.A. Zagoryansky. — M.: Transport, 1981. — 181 pages.
8. Kalimullin, R. F. Concept of resource-saving operation of automobile engines / R. F. Kalimullin, S.Yu. Kovalenko//Bulletin of the Saratov state technical university. — 2013. — No. 2(71). Release 2. — Page 30 — 35.
9. Kalimullin, R. F. Metodika of an assessment of operating modes of the automobile engine by criterion of wear resistance of bearings of a cranked shaft / R. F. Kalimullin, S.Yu. Kovalenko, I.V. Tyunyaev, S. B. Tsibizov//Messenger of the Saratov state technical university. — 2013. — No. 1(69). — C. 216 — 222.
10. Kalimullin, R. F. Ensuring durability of engines of vehicles with an operational method / R. F. Kalimullin//Bulletin of the Orenburg state university. — 2015. — No. 4. — Page 53 — 61.
11. Kalimullin, R. F. Development of diagnostic providing bearings of cranked shaft of automobile engines / R. F. Kalimullin//Bulletin of Irkutsk state technical university. — 2012. — No. 5 (64). — Page 101 — 108.
12. Kalimullin, R. F. Improvement of a technique of an assessment of quality extra earnings of bearings of cranked shaft of automobile engines / R. F. Kalimullin, A.P. Fot, N. N. Yakunin//Bulletin of the Orenburg state university, 2006. — No. 9. — Page 335-342.
13. Kanarchuk, V. E. Dolgovechnost and wear of engines at dynamic operating modes. — Kiev: Naukova thought, 1978. — 256 pages.
14. Karasik, I.I. Prirabatyvayemost of materials for slidings / I.I bearings. Karasik. — М: Science, 1978. — 136 pages.
15. Patent RU No. 66046 U1, MPK G 01 M 13/04. The device for control of a condition of bearings / R. F. Kalimullin, S.Yu. Kovalenko, S. B. Tsibizov, M.R. Yanuchkov (Russian Federation). — No. 2007112656/22. — It is declared 04.04.2007 — the Decision on issue of the patent of 04.04.2007 — Opubl. 27.08.2007, Bulletin No. 24. — 3 pages.
16. Journeymen, K.V. Universal electronic remedies of tribomonitoring / K.V. Journeymen, E.V. Pakholkin, V. V. Mishin//the Hydrodynamic theory of greasing — 120 years: Works of the International scientific symposium. — Eagle: ОрелГТУ, 2006. — Page 267 — 277.
17. Rapin, V. V. In-place control of the modes of friction of bearings of sliding of piston engines / V. V. Rapin//Engine-building, 1987. — No. 6. — Page 34-36.
18. Rodionov, Yu.V. Bestormoznaya running in of autotractor engines / Yu.V. Rodionov. — M.: FGNU "Rosinformagrotekh", 2005. — 260 pages.
19. Suranov, G. I. Reduction of wear of autotractor engines at start-up / G. I. Suranov. — M.: Ear, 1982. — 143 pages.
20. Shabanov, A.YU. Where there lives wear / A.Yu. Shabanov//At a wheel, 2009. — No. 3. — Page 150-152.
21. Yakunin, N. N. Otsenka of fitness of automobile engines to the modes of start-up and warming up in parameters of lubricant process in bearings of a cranked shaft / N. N. Yakunin, R. F. Kalimullin, S.Yu. Kovalenko//Transport of the Urals. — 2008. — No. 2. — Page 110-114.
22. Yakunin, N. N. Transition lubricant process in sliding bearings / N. N. Yakunin//Friction and wear. — 1999. — Volume 20. — No. 5. — Page 515-519.
23. Yakunin, N. N. Settlement assessment of conditions of greasing of radical bearings of automobile engines / N. N. Yakunin, R. F. Kalimullin//Bulletin of the Orenburg state university. — 2000. — No. 1. — Page 54 — 58.
24. Shayler, P.J. Main bearing friction and thermal interaction during the early seconds of cold engine operation/P.J. Shayler, W.S. Baylis, M. Murphy//. Presented at ASME 2002 internal combustion engine division fall technical conference, New Orleans, USA; 2002.
25. Trapy, J.D. An investigation of lubricating system warm-up for the improvement of cold start efficiency and emissions of SI automotive engines/J.D. Trapy, P. Damiral//SAE technical paper 902089; 1990.
26. Zammit, J-P. Investigating the potential to reduce crankshaft main bearing friction during engine warm-up by raising oil feed temperature/J-P. Zammit, P.J. Shayler, R. Gardiner, I. Pegg//SAE Int J Engines 2012; 5(3) [paper 2012-01-1216].
About this article
Author: Kalimullin R.F.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |