Dedeeva S.A., Lapaeva O.F. INNOVATION AS A MAJOR FACTOR OF AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT IN THE REGION OF IMPORT SUBSTITUTION Russian agriculture, as well as all branches of the Russian economy requires a huge investment. From the capital invested in agriculture depends not only on the development of agriculture, but also the entire agricultural sector, as well as the development of infrastructure in rural areas and of course the solution of social problems in rural areas. In agriculture, there are a number of factors that hinder the stable growth of the innovation activity. These include: reducing the production of agricultural products; weak policy of the state; the high cost of new equipment and technologies; unfavorable investment situation of agriculture. To solve the problem of increasing the efficiency of agricultural production requires its modernization. In this connection it is necessary to solve the following tasks: to ensure the growth of investment attractiveness of the agricultural sector to private investors, both Russian and foreign; increase the growth rate of technical — technological re-equipment of agricultural enterprises and organizations; to develop and introduce new technologies based on innovation. To these objectives have been implemented, it is necessary to create a favorable climate for sustainable rural development. To do this, you need to implement a set of measures including the improvement of social infrastructure, the allocation of state and regional subsidies, in order to improve the living conditions of the village, increasing employment and rural incomes due to the various activities of both agricultural and non-agricultural (crafts, rural tourism, etc.). In addition, the need to improve land and tax legislation, c. mpetent to carry out anti-monopoly policy, c. eate associations and unions of agricultural organizations, to improve the information base and access to it, to maintain soil fertility. This will ensure the growth of competitiveness of Russian agricultural products and import substitution throughout the country, as well as to increase the profitability of agricultural enterprises and organizations.
1. Balandin D. A. the Implementation of socio-economic policies for rural areas // journal of Russian entrepreneurship, 2012. — No. 15. — S. 102-106.
2. Balandin D. A. Social and demographic situation in rural areas // Bulletin of Udmurt University. Series "Economics and law", 2012 — №3. — C. 3-7.
3. Belkin V. N. The formation of competitive human capital company / Belkin N. And., Vladykina L. B. — Ekaterinburg: Institute of Economics UB RAS, 2010. — S. 132.
4. Bures, O. V. the Region as the main link of formation of innovative economy / O. Bures V., Lapaev S. P.; Min. arr. and science of Russian Federation. Federation, Orenburg state Univ — Moscow: Economics, 2012. — 237 p.
5. Dedaeva S. A. Innovations as the factor of economic growth of agriculture of Russia / S. A. Dedaeva: Modern Russian economic model. Problems and prospects: materials of II Russian scientific — practical conference of the faculty of Economics and management, Magnitogorsk state University Magnitogorsk state University. The MAGICIAN, 2008. — S. 231 — 236.
6. Maslennikova A. Yu. Intellectual entrepreneurship: characteristics and directions of development / A. Yu., Maslennikova, M. G. Lapaeva // Vestnik of OSU. — 2014. — No. 14. — P. 258 — 262.
7. Lapaev S. P. Methodological bases of innovative development of the region: monograph / S. P. Lapaev. — Orenburg: OOO IPK "Universitet", 2012. — 272.
8. Lapaev S. P. formation of regional Management of innovation systems: monograph / S. P. Lapaev; Ministry of education and science of Russian Federation. Federation, Feder. default budget. educational. the establishment of the high. professional education "Orenburg. state Univ". — Orenburg: University, 2014. — 474 p.
9. Krochta the M. G. Technical and technological re-equipment of agriculture must / A. T. Stadnik, M. D. Matveev, M. G. Krochta, p. P. Cold // AIC: economy, management. — 2012. — No. 5. — P. 68-71.
10. Altukhov A. I. Innovative development of agriculture as the basis of its competitiveness growth // Vestnik of Orel State Agrarian University. — 2008. — №6 (15). — S. 4 — 6.
11. Matveev D. M. Organizational-economic mechanism of development of scientific and technological progress in agriculture / D. M. Matveev, Yong Ten Dog // AIC: economy, management. — 2010. — No. 9. — P. 81-83.
12. Shabanova T. I. The development of agriculture in Russia // Siberian trade and economic journal. -2010. — №10. — S. 266 — 270.
13. Matveev D. M. the Management of technological processes as a basis for the development of agricultural enterprises // Vestnik ngau. — 2008. — No. 8. — Pp. 60-65.
14. Matveev D. M. the Role of consulting in the technical and technological re-equipment of agriculture / T. A. Stadnyk, M. D. Matveev, M. G. Krochta, p. P. Kholodov; Novosibirsk. GOS. Agrar. Univ — Novosibirsk: Publishing house of ngau, 2013. — 200 p.
15. Stadnik A. T. Management of technological processes in agricultural organizations /T. A. Stadnyk, M. D. Matveev // Vestnik ngau. — 2009. — №10. — S. 79-82.
16. Matveev D. M. enhancing the effectiveness of state support of technical re-equipment of agriculture / T. A. Stadnyk, M. D. Matveev, M. G. Krochta // Vestnik ngau, 2012. — №3 (24) — p. 132-136.
17. Mikov K. A. Organizational and economic preconditions of agricultural development at the municipal level // journal of Russian entrepreneurship, 2012. — No. 10. — P. 126 — 131.
18. The RF Government decree of July 14, 2012 №717 "On the State program of development of agriculture and regulation of markets of agricultural products, raw materials and food for 2013-2020".
About this article
Authors: Dedeeva S.A., Lapaeva O.F.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |