Pavlenko F.N., Pikhtilkova O.A., Chetverikova A.G. TO THE QUESTION ABOUT ORGANIZATION OF THE INTRODUCTION COURSE "MATHEMATICAL PROCESSING OF EXPERIMENTAL DATA"The various approaches to introduction of the course "Mathematical Processing of Experimental Data" are considered in the article. It is noted that application of traditional statistical approach has a lot of essential shortcomings. The possibility of experimental finding of the necessary number of direct measurements of physical quantity sufficient for receiving the limit absolute error is proved. It is offered to imitate results of direct measurements by means of a computer mathematical MathCAD package, generating the random variable having normal distribution. As a result of numerous measurements there is not displaced estimation of an average square deviation providing a limit absolute error of result. Expediency of finding of absolute errors of results of indirect measurements by means of a method of borders for which it isn't required the knowledge which is far going beyond the school program is proved. Features of application of this approach to processing of results of indirect measurements are illustrated on two examples . Expediency of use of the interactive methodical instructions integrated with a computer mathematical MathCAD package for increase of efficiency of assimilation of this course by students of the natural-science and engineering directions is noted. In this case the operating control of correctness of mathematical processing of experimental data in audience leads to sharp increase in motivation of students to studying of the considered material.Key words: mathematical processing of experimental data, precision of repeated direct measurements, normal distribution, MathCAD, indirect measurements, method of borders.
1. Grinkrug, M. S. Laboratory workshop on physics: Manual / M. S. Grinkrug, A.A. Vakulyuk. — Sankt-Peterburg: Izdatel'stvo "Lan'", 2012. — 480 s.: il.
2. Physical practical work: Mechanics and molecular physics / Pod. red. V.I. Iveronovoi. — Moskva: Nauka, 1967. — 352 s.
3. Pavlenko, A.N. About expediency of carrying out introduction laboratory work "Mathematical processing of experimental data" in the environment of MATHCAD Mathematical and computer modeling in difficult systems: collection of scientific works of a regional scientific and practical seminar. — Orenburg: IPK GOU OGU, 2007. — S. 114-117.
4. Pavlenko, A.N. Application of borders methods and statistical tests (MATHCAD environment) at a statement of an introduction course of the theory of errors / Mathematician. Information technologies. Education: Materials of regional scientific and practical conference in two parts. Part 2. — Orenburg: GOU OGU, 2006. — S. 307-308.
5. Solodovnikov, A.S. Probability theory: Studies course for the students of pedagogical institutes of the mathematical specialities — Moskva: Prosveshenie, 1983. — 207 s.
6. Diakonov, V.P. Mathcad 11/12/13 in mathematics: reference book / V. P. borders. M.: Hot line-Telecom, 2007. 958 pp.
7. Liakhov, A.F. Elementary theory of errors // Matematicheskoe obrazovanie. — 1998. — No. 3-4 — S. 6-7.
8. Pavlenko A.N. Metod of borders and expediency of his use for an assessment of errors of indirect measurements / Materials of annual scientific conference of teachers and students of BGPI of 2001. — Borisoglebsk: BGPI, 2002. — P. 80-81.
9. Pulkin, S. P. Calculus mathematics / S. P. Pulkin, L.N. Nikolskaya, A.S. Dyachkov. — Moskva: Prosveshenie, 1980. — 176 pp.
10. Pavlenko, A. N. O some aspects of the organization of independent work of students with use of interactive technologies in the conditions of multilevel system of higher education / A. N. Pavlenko, O. A. Pikhtilkova// Deponirovano v VINITI/ No. 374-B2012 VINITI. — Orenburg: Regional public institution, 2012.
11. Pavlenko, A.N. About the use of information technologies at the organization of independent work of students is course of the mathematical analysis / A. N. Pavlenko, O. A. Pikhtilkov. // University complex as regional center of education, science and culture: the materials of russian practical-scientific conference — Orenburg: OOO IPK "Universitet", 2013. — P. 1272-1276.
12. Pavlenko, A.N. About expediency of use of information technologies for increase of efficiency of independent work on audience practice of a mathematical cycle / A.N. Pavlenko, O. A. Pikhtilkova of O. A. Pavlenko A.N., Pikhtilkova O. A. Universitetsky complex as regional center of education, science and culture: materials vserossijskoi. practical-scientific conference — Orenburg: OOO IPK Universitet, 2014. — P. 1610-1612.
13. Pavlenko, A.N. Use of the personal computer for drawing up a large number of options of the same tasks at the rate of the mathematical analysis / A.N. Pavlenko. Improvement of teaching physical and mathematical disciplines in teacher training University and school: еhe collection of the scientific works — Vyp. 2. — Borisoglebsk: Borisoglebskii gospedinstitut.- 1999.- P. 43-46.
14. Pavlenko, A. N. Drawing up a large number of options of tasks for independent works on the higher mathematics in the environment of EXCEL: materials VI of the regional scientific and practical conference "Information and Communication Technologies in Education" — Borisoglebsk: BGPI, 2003. — S. 69-73.
15. Kruchinin, V. V. Use of trees AND/OR for generation of questions and tasks // Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. — 2004. — No. 284. — S. 183 — 186.
16. Laptev, V. V. Generation of options of tasks for laboratory works on programming / V. V. Laptev, V. V. Tolasova // Vestnik Astrahanskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta. Seriya: Upravlenie, vychislitel'naya tehnika i informatika. — 2010. — No. 1. — S. 127-131.
17. Zorin, YU.A. The use of algorithms of combinatory generation at creation of generators of test tasks // Distancionnoe i virtual'noe obuchenie. — 2013. — No. 6. — S. 54 — 59.
About this article
Authors: Pavlenko A.N., Pihtilkova O.A., Chetverikova A.G.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |