Kabisheva M.I., Glasina T.A., Podkopaeva O.V. ON THE INTRODUCTIONJF THE "READY FOR LABOR AND DEFENSE" AT OSU DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATIONEvaluation of physical fitness of students is currently being conducted on the existing control tests referred to in obrazovatelnyh state standards of higher education of the third generation. The aim of our research — a comparative analysis with the standards set by the TRP Benchmark physical fitness of students at OSU. To identify the factors that determine the need to introduce a new set of TRP, we conducted a survey of 46 teachers of the department of physical education of the Orenburg State University. The findings suggest that the prevalence of socially significant priorities necessary for the implementation of the new complex TRP. Comparing the types of exercises (regulations), which were part of the Soviet TRP complex, new, we found a number of significant differences. Changes have occurred in the regulatory requirements set by the TRP in the dynamics over the years. In the 2014/15 academic year, the students 1—3 courses all specialties of full-time students of Orenburg State University took an active part in the delivery of standards set by the TRP on the Status of DOSAAF Russia. Analysis of the results showed that the requirements of tests overwhelm 53.6 % of boys 1st year, 49.7 % of girls 3 courses. The introduction of the All-Russian novogo sports complex "Ready for Labor and Defense" (TRP) in the practice of higher education institutions will require improving obrazovatelnyh state standards of higher education and programs on the subject "Fizicheskaya culture". The question important to alignment and cohesion benchmarking new complex TRP as the basis of the pedagogical control aimed at improving the efficiency of physical training.Key words: сomplex "Ready for Labor and Defense," the regulatory requirements, the system of physical education, physical fitness, students.
1. Baranov V.V. Self-sports activity of students in the development of physical culture training — handbook / V.V. Baranov, M.I. Kabysheva; Orenburg State. University t.- Orenburg: OSU, 2012. — 214 p.
2. Balsevich V.K. Physical education for all and for everyone / V.K. Balsevich. — M .: Physical Education and Sports, 2007.- 207 p.
3. Glasina T.A. Development of a humanistic orientation of students in the course of sports education in the university: Author. diss. ... Cand. ped. Science / T.A. Glasina. — Chelyabinsk, 2009. — 23 p.4. T.A. Glasina Pedagogical conditions of development of a humanistic orientation of students / T.A. Glasina // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. -2013. — №2 (151). — S.51-55.
4. Glasina T.A. Pedagogical conditions of development of a humanistic orientation of students / T.A. Glasina // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. -2013. — №2 (151). — S.51-55.
5. Grebennikovа V.A. The revival of the complex TRP: the history of creation and development in the physical training of students (based on OSU) / V.A. Grebennikovа, I.G. Gorban // University complex as a regional center of education, science and culture [electronic resource]: proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific Conference (with international participation). — Orengburgsky gos.universitet, Orenburg, 2015.
6. Kabysheva M.I. Increased substantive competence (based on the physical training of students of a technical college) / M.I. Kabysheva: abstract ... The candidate of pedagogical sciences / Kaliningrad, 2000. — 22 p.
7. Kabysheva M.I. Prevention technologies professional destructions caused by students of economics / M.I. Kabysheva // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. 2012. №2. S. 60 -65.
8. Kuramshin Y.F. TRP complex system of physical training of students: the history of creation and development / J.F. Kuramshin, R.M. Gadelshin // Theory and Practice of Physical Culture. — 2014. — № 7. — S. 9.
9. Matveev L.P. Theory and Methods of Physical Culture / L.P. Matveev. — M .: Physical Education and Sports, SportAkademPress, 2008. — 544 p.
10. An organized and methodical approach to the management of the process of physical education in high school / N.F. Arina, N.A. Pompura, F.P. Mayorov, Y. Volodin, J.A. Lapinina // "Actual issues of safety, health in sports and physical culture": (YII International scientific-practical conference on March 25-26) — / Tyumen, 2004. — P. 5-7.
11. "On Physical Culture and Sports in the Russian Federation" [Electronic resource]: Feder. Law of the Russian Federation on December 4, 2007 № 329-FZ //Russian education. Federal educational portal. — Access: www.es-center.ru/juristy...zakon/92 — 31.01.2011
12. The program of physical training for higher education institutions / All-Union. com. for phys. Culture and Sport in the Council of People's Commissars. — M .: OGIZ — Physical Culture and Tourism, 1937. — 108 p.
13. Programs and materials on physical training for pedagogical universities / Teaching method. Sector People's Commissariat of the RSFSR) — M, L .: Uchpedgiz, 1931. — 80 p.
14. The program of physical training (for students of higher educational institutions) / All-Union. com. on Higher Education at the Council of People's Commissars. — M .: Soviet science, 1940. — 31 p.
15. Work program of discipline "Physical culture" / comp. VV Baranov MV Malyutina — Orenburg: SEI OSU, 2011. — 35 p.
16. Sample programs and materials on physical training for the technical colleges, universities, komvuzov, technical schools and Workers' Faculties (except medical and pedagogical) / method, the sector of the RSFSR People's Commissariat. — L .: Uchpedgiz, 1931. -80 p.
17. Decree of the All-Russian sports complex "Ready for Labor and Defense" [Electronic resource] // http: // www. kremlin.ru/news/ 20636.
18. Shcherbakov, V.G. Approximate program of discipline "Physical training" recommended for all areas of training (specialties) and profiles of training qualification (degree) graduate — Bachelor / VG Shcherbakov. — M .: MGUP, 2010. — 12 s.
19. "The federal state educational standard of higher professional education of the third generation" [Electronic resource]: State standards. — Access: pandia.ru / text / 79/240 / 76520, php 07.12.2007.
About this article
Authors: Glazina T.A., Kabysheva M.I., Podkopaeva O.V.