Zubkova T.M., Kolobov A.N. OPTIMIZATION OF EXTRUDER GEOMETRICAL PARAMETERS FOR PRODUCING GOODS WITH THE SET QUALITIESThe article provides the analytical description of the extrusion process preparation parameters, characterizing the quality of the products — these are the impulses of shear and normal stresses. The strength of the granules depends on the compressive stress, while mixing and uniformity of the product — on shear stresses, which are essential in the screw, compression and gate array in the die of the extruder. The software system "Calculation of technical and economic parameters of single screw extruders" allows to find the parameters of the extrusion process: efficiency, productivity, the force acting on the working bodies of power, pressing time, the torque pulses of normal and shear stresses. The initial data are used by the geometric and constructive parameters of the extruder screw speed and rheological properties of the material. This article describes how to change the geometric dimensions of the screw changes the momentum of shear stresses. Varying the geometrical dimensions of the screw, the shear stresses for improving the homogeneity of the product increase. Parametric synthesis was performed with the help of the vector optimization software system. The technique of vector optimization auger (change of pace, height and thickness of the blade), and the software tools are described. The results show that by altering geometric parameters, it is possible to obtain extruded products with desired quality characteristics and to optimize the process. The software allows to automate engineer-designer's work in the design and improvement of extrusion technology. This makes it possible at the stage of conceptual design to create the extrusion technique for the production with specified levels of quality, taking into account the constraints on energy consumption of the process.Key words: extrusive process, mathematical modeling, impulses of tangent tension, impulses of normal tension, screw, compression lock, matrix, vector optimization, program system, computing experiment.
1. Zubkova, T.M. The dependence of the parameters quality indicators on the extruder parameters [Text] /T.M.Zubkova, A.N.Kolobov // Technique in agriculture. — 2008. — № 5. — P. 12-14.
2. Zubkova, T.M. Physical experiments for quality of the extruded products [Text] /T.M.Zubkova, A.N.Kolobov, N.A.Mustyukov // Bulletin of Agricultural Sciences. — 2012. — № 4. — Р. 7-9.
3. Kartashov, L.P. On extrusion quality evaluating [Text] / L.P. Kartashov, T.M. Zubkova // Technique in agriculture — 2002. -№3. -P. 19-21.
4. Korotkov, V.G. Evaluation of the process of mixing the extruded product into the screw channel [Text] /V.G. Korotkov, T.M .Zubkova, D.A. Musienko // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University -2000. — №3. -P. 104-106.
5. Korotkov, V.G. Stirring of extruding material in a cylindrical channel [Text] / V.G. Korotkov, T.M. Zubkova, D.A. Musienko // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University -2001. — №1. — P. 133-135.
6. Kartashov, L.P. Parametric and structural synthesis of technological objects on the basis of a systematic approach and mathematical modeling [Text]: monograph / L.P. Kartashov, T.M. Zubkova. — Ekaterinburg, Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, 2009. — 225 p.
7. Zubkova, T.M. Mathematical modeling of technological objects methodology development / T.M. Zubkov // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University — 2002. -№2. — P. 209-213.
8. Certificate of state registration of computer programs № 2011612043. The calculation of technical and economic parameters of the single-screw extruder / N.A. Mustyukov, T.M. Zubkova, M.A. Koryakina. ROSPATENT № 2010617272. Stated 19.11.2010. Published on 05.03.2011.
9. Zubkova T.M. The use of software systems for assessing the quality of the finished product and the strength of the pellets [Text] / T.M. Zubkov, A.N. Kolobov // Computer production and integration of IPI-technologies. Collected materials of All-Russian scientific-practical conference. — Orenburg: IPK GOU OSU, -2007. — P. 128-130.
10. Zubkova T.M. Methods of finding the intrinsic characteristics of the technological object / T.M. Zubkova, N.A. Mustyukov // Computer integration of production and FPI — technology: proceedings of V All-Russian scientific-practical conference. — Orenburg: IPK "University", 2011. — P. 220-225.
11. Zubkova, T.M. Research of influence of the geometric dimensions of design parameter on quality process / T.M. Zubkov, A.N. Kolobov, N.A. Mustyukov, M.A .Tokareva // Modern information technologies in science, education and practice: proceedings of XI All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation. — Orenburg: IPK "University", 2014. — P. 23-25.
12. Certificate of state registration of computer programs №2013660216. Software system of parametric vector optimization / T.M. Zubkova, E.N. Ishakova, M.I. Kuzmin. Rospatent №2013617837. Reported 09.02.2013. Publ. 10.28.2013.
13. Zubkova, T.M. Methods of technological objects optimization / T.M. Zubkova // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University — 2002. -№3. — P. 155-158.
14. Zubkova, T.M. Software development of visualization procedures multidimensional optimization of functional parameters of the technological process [Text] /T.M. Zubkova, E.N. Ishakova, M.A. Tokareva // Scientific and Technical Gazette ITMO — 2014. — №3. — P.156-162.
15. Zubkova, T.M. Parametric synthesis of technological objects using software /T.M. Zubkova // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University — 2006. -№5. P. 150-157.
16. Zubkova, T.M. Software system for single screw extruder automation design / T.M. Zubkova, N.A. Mustyukov // Modern information technologies in science, education and practice. Proceedings of the IX All-Russian scientific-practical conference (with international participation). — Orenburg Ltd. "KOMUS" -2010. — P. 24-27.
About this article
Authors: Zubkova T.M., Kolobov A.N.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |