Saraikin A.I., Aralbaev T.Z., Khasanov R.I. POSITIONING OF MOBILE OBJECTS ON THE ROADWAY IN A DEFICIT OF INFORMATIONInadequate assessment of the impact of the value driver deficit of information when choosing the trajectory and speed of the mobile object considerably increases the risk of road accidents. One of the basic principles of active safety is to use a mobile object navigation methods and tools to inform drivers when positioning the mobile object on the roadway. To implement this task, we developed a pilot version of the onboard positioning system — a prototype of the system, which includes the following functional modules: collection, registration and processing of data on the trajectory of the mobile object, select the high-speed mode and the rotation angle of mobile object in a deficit of information. A prototype airborne system was tested on potentially dangerous areas of the roadway, on the basis of which recommendations on the choice of safe passage movement of the mobile object in a deficit of information. This result demonstrates the adequacy of the data for the selection of the direction of rotation angle of the mobile object positioning system board recommended and the actions of the driver. The method developed in the form of algorithms and tools to reduce the risk of road accidents outside the settlements in terms of visual information deficit.Key words: deficit of visual information, information support driver, active security mobile object.
1. Aralbayev, T.Z. On-board system of digitization mechanical trajectory of vehicle on the bases of satellite navigation / T.Z. Aralbayev, A.I. Saraykin, R.I. Chasanoff // Herald Orenburg State University. — 2014. — № 10. — P. 8 — 14.
2. Aralbayev, T.Z. Research and selection of high-speed mode mobile object in a deficit of information: materials of the X International scientific and practical conference "Trends of modern science" / T.Z. Aralbayev, A.I. Saraykin, R.I. Chasanoff. — Sheffield: Science and education LTD, 2014. — Vol. 26. — P. 48 — 52.
3. Aralbayev, T.Z. Determination of position of the mobile object on the roadway in poor visibility conditions: sat. rep. eleventh international scientific and technical conference "Advanced technologies in transport systems" / T.Z. Aralbayev, R.I. Chasanoff, A.I. Saraykin. — Orenburg: OSU, 2013. — P. 37 — 43.
4. Aralbayev, T.Z. System of trajectory digitization of movement of mobile object with use of satellite navigation means/T.Z. Aralbayev, A.I. Saraykin, R.I. Chasanoff//Materials VI of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference "Computer Integration of Production and IPI-technology". -Orenburg: Regional public institution, 2013. -P. 96-100.
5. Aralbayev, T.Z. Speed operation of a vehicle on the basis of funds for rapid assessment of the state of the roadway: monograph / T.Z. Aralbayev, R.I. Chasanoff. — Ufa: Academy of Sciences of Bashkortostan, Publisher "Guillem", 2012. — 148 p.
6. GOST P 52399-2005. Geometrical elements of highways. -M.: Standartinform, 2006. -13 p.
7. GOST P 55524-2013. Global navigation satellite system. Navigation and information systems. Terms and Definitions. -M.: Standartinform, 2014. — 4 p.
8. GOST P 56048-2014. Global navigation satellite system. The system of emergency response. General provisions. -M.: Standartinform, 2014. — 8 p.
9. The patent No. 2161317 Russian Federation, MPK G01S 5/14 System of high-precision determination of objects-consumers location of navigation information on navigation radio signals with the authorized access in a mode differential corrections/Vinogradov A.A. Dvorkin V. V., M.B. Unions, Urlichich Yu.M.; applicant and patent holder: JSC Instrument Making NPO Kosmicheskogo; publ. 27.12.2000.
10. The patent No. 2241958 Russian Federation, MPK G01S 21/00, G05D1 1/00 The way (options) and watching system for definition of situation and orientation mobile object/Amoskov V. M., Belov A.V. White hares of VA. etc.; applicant and patent holder: Federal State Unitary Enterprise Scientific Research Institute of the Electrophysical Equipment of D. V. Efremov; -No. 2003134667/28; decl. 02.12.2003; publ. 10.12.2004, Bulletin No. 16. -20 p.
11. The patent No. 2288451 Russian Federation, MPK G01S 21/00 the Way of definition of position of the mobile car at Movement/Pavlyuk A.S. Pavlyuk S. A. Ashikhmin D. V.; applicant and patent holder: The Altai state technical university of I.I. Polzunov; -No. 2004138625/28; decl. 28.12.2004; publ. 27.11.2006, Bulletin No. 33. -6 p.
12. Saraykin, A.I. The method of positioning a mobile object under uncertainty based on the decision on the principle worst case: Proceedings XI All-Russian scientific-practical conference "Modern Information Technologies in science, education and practice" / A.I. Saraykin, R.I. Chasanoff, T.Z. Aralbayev. — Orenburg: IPK "University", 2014. — P. 173 — 177.
13. Chasanoff, R.I. Instrumental base for research of positioning mode of mobile object in conditions of deficit information / R.I. Chasanoff, A.I. Saraykin, T.Z. Aralbayev // Journal of Automotive Engineers. — 2014. — № 6. — P. 42 — 45.
14. Chasanoff, R.I. Instrumental base for research of positioning mode of mobile object in conditions of deficit information / R.I. Chasanoff, A.I. Saraykin, T.Z. Aralbayev // Journal of Automotive Engineers. — 2015. — № 1. — P. 5 — 9.
15. The patent № 6415229 United States, DE 14 24 412 A1 1/1996, DE 44 23 328 A1 1/1996 System for position determination of mobile objects, in particular vehicles / Norbert Diekhans; applicant and patent holder: Claas KGaA.; decl. 23.06.1997; publ. 02.07.2002. –11 p.
16. Ting, S.L. The Study on Using Passive RFID Tags for Indoor Positioning / S.L. Ting, S.K. Kwok, Albert H.C. Tsang and George T.S. Ho // Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University. — 2011 — № 1. — P. 9 — 15.
About this article
Authors: Hasanov R.I., Saraykin A.I., Aralbaev T.Z.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |