Belochercovskaya N.V., Ivanchenko O.P. MARKETING INNOVATIONS: APPROACHES, SORTS, SUBSTANCE AND IMPLEMENTATIONThe article gives the deep analysis of the reasons of business downfall of the innovative products. It proves the necessity of innovative transformations in marketing practice. It also presents approaches for classification of marketing innovations, different sorts and substance of marketing innovations. It introduces the dynamics of implementation different sorts of marketing innovations in Russia in 2007–2011, as well as statistics for share of enterprises of Orenburg region implementing technological, engineering, managerial and marketing innovations. Key words: innovations, market analysis of innovations, innovative marketing, marketing innovations.
1. Day D. Organization focused on the market. As to understand, to attract and retain valuable customers.: Eksmo, 2008. — 304 S.
2. Demchenko A. Marketing innovations in crisis conditions/Demchenko A.// Marketing. — 2009.– No. 01. — S. 44-50.
3. Erokhin R.G. Marketing innovations in programs of after-sales service of cars of domestic and foreign production: abstract of thesis. ... Cand. Ekon. Sciences / R.G. Erokhin. — Sochi, 2011. — 19 C. URL: http://economy-lib.com/marketingovye-innovatsii-v-programmah-posleprodazhnogo-obsluzhivaniya-legkovyh-avtomobiley (date of access 29.03.2014).
4. Ivanchenko O.P. Theoretical basis for the maintenance and development of marketing of innovations "Economics and modern management: theory and practice": proceedings of the XXVIII international correspondence scientific-practical conference. (14 August 2013) URL: http://sibac.info/2009-07-01-10-21-16/9903 (date of access 29.03.2014).
5. Kiselev, B., Degtyareva V. Century Strategic success factors of marketing innovations/ B. Kiselev, Degtyareva V. Century //Marketing. — 2007. — №5. — S. 50-59.
6. Lambin Jean-Jacques. Strategic marketing. The European perspective. Lane. with the French. — SPb. : Nauka, 1996.– 589 S.
7. Matkovskaya Ya. Commercialization of market innovation paradigm of innovation marketing/ Matkovska Ya. // Marketing. — 2010.-№4 (113). — P.39-46.
8. Marketing [Text] : the big explanatory dictionary / Ed. by A. P. Pankruhin ; the Guild of marketing experts. — M : Omega-L, 2008 (Kirov). 261 S. — ISBN 978-5-370-00056-0
9. Management of innovative potential of the enterprise / H. F. Parlichev, A. M. Barykov, O. A. Paleeva. Mr.. Novgorod : Izd VVACS, 2008. 83 S. — ISBN 978-5-85152-682-4
10. On approval of statistical tools for organizations of Federal statistical observation over activity in the sphere of preschool education, research and innovation activities, employment: the order of Rosstat from g. №481 URL: http://www/ zakonbase.ru/content/part/1235923 (date of access 29.03.2014).
11. Ragunan O.A. Formation of innovative marketing techniques to create competitive advantages of the company: Avtoref. dis. ... Cand. Ekon. Sciences / O.A. Ragunan. — Moscow, 2012. 19 S. URL: http://www.dissers.info/abstract_581432.html (date of access 29.03.2014).
12. The Oslo manual — guidelines on the collection and analysis of data on innovation, a Joint publication of OECD and Eurostat. The third edition. M: 2010. — 107 S.
13. Chan E.G., Kostecki A.N. The main approaches to the evaluation of consumer effects of marketing innovations/ Chan EVGENIY Kostecki A.N. //Practical marketing. — 2006.– №8. — P.23.
14. Khotyasheva O.M. Innovation management. -Peter, 2006. — 384 S.
15. RVC and "Centre of innovation commercialization" create service on the organization of the marketing consulting innovative companies (materials from the website of "Center of commercialization of innovations") URL: http://www/cci-hse.ru/node/56 (date of access 29.03.2014).
About this article
Authors: Belotserkovskaya N.V., Ivanchenko O.P.