Anokhina S.A. THE AXIOLOGICAL ADAPTATION BACHELORS IN UNIVERSITY ENVIRONMENTThe article concerns the adaptation of students to the axiological paradigm that extends the meaning of the term and allows you to enter the notion of axiological adaptation in pedagogy. Correlating it with pedagogical constructs they must be operationalized, applied in theory and practice, the factors of university environment, influencing the adaptation of Bachelors in education.Key words: social adaptation, axiology, axiological, stress resistance, adaptation of the higher education environment.
1. Anokhin A.M.Ethno-social pedagogy: Phenomenology of adaptation and maladaptation identity in intercultural space. –Kazan: Kazansk. University, 2003. -200 p.
2.Aslanbekova M. Socio-pedagogical adaptation of modern young students//academic journal of Western Siberia. –2009. — №2.–P. 38-42.
3. Hesse S.I. Basis of pedagogy. Introduction to applied philosophy.– М.: the School Press, 1995.-448 s.
4.KiryakovaA.V.Axiology of education. The orientation of the individual in the world values: monograph.–M.:House of pedagogics,IPK GO OSU, 2009.–318 pp.
5. Korel? L.V.Social adaptation: theory, methodology and methods/Scientific. Rep. Dott. sociol. Sciences-Novosibirsk, 1998. -69 pp.
6. Kravchenko E.I.From Max Weber to phenomenology//Sociological researches. 2001.-№. 3. -P. 121-142.
7. Litvinenko N.V.Adaptation of students in critical periods of development of the educational environment: author's abstract… dis. Dr. of psychology science: 19.00.07. –Samara, 2009. — 47 p.
8. Nelson-Jones R.Theory and practice of counseling. — SPb.: Publishing House "Piter", 2000. -464 pp.
9. Pakulina S.A. Development mechanism of Adaptive pedagogic abilities of students of high school// Universitymethodology of teaching: proceedings of the 5th hunting rituals. scientific-method. CONF. 30-31 Oct 2001/. — Chelyabinsk, 2001. — H. 2.– P. 242-246.
10. Petrov I.G. The subject and its characteristics in the scientific paradigm and axiology//Man as a subject of culture/Otv.redE.V.Sayko.–M.: Nauka, 2002.– 445 pp.
11. Slobodchikov V.I. Educational environment: the realization of the goals of education in the space of culture//New value of education: cultural models of schools.– M., 1997.-vol. 7.– P. 177-184.
12. Thvostov A.S. Topology of a subject (study of the phenomenological experience)//Mosk. University.V. 14, Psychology.M. — 1994.– №2. -P. 3-12.
13.Value-adaptive approach in psychotherapy Psychotherapy//encyclopedia. 2-nd ed. ed. B. D. Karvasarskogo.– SPb.: Piter, 2000. — P. 955-958.
14. Yasvin V.A. Educational environment: from modeling to the design. — М.: the Meaning of, 2001. — 368 pp.
About this article
Author: Anohina S.A.