Fomina M.V., Davidovа N.O., Kwan O.V. TO THE QUESTION OF ENTERALN BIO-ELEMENTS EXCHANGE In work the literary review devoted to a problem of an exchange of chemical elements at the level of a gastrointestinal path is submitted in this work. The mechanism and places of absorption and an ekskretion of mineral elements in a gleam of a digestive tube is discussed.Key words: mineral exchange, food allowance, food fibers, probiotics.
1. Ardatskaya M. Metabolic effects of food fibers// Russian journal of gastroenterology, hepatology, koloproktology, — 1999. — T. XI. — No. 4. — 92 p.
2. Weinstein S.G., Masik A.M. Food fibers and comprehensibility food // Food questions. — 1984. — N 3 — P. 6–12.
3. Druzhinin L. F., Novikov Yu. A., Lysikov Yu.A. Physical and chemical properties of food fibers//Electronic resource. — an access Mode: http://on-line-wellness.com, 29.09.2010.
4. Ivanenko N. B., Solovyyov N. D., Ivanenko A.A., Moskvin L.N. Definition of chemical forms of microcells in biological objects//Analytics and control. -2012. — T.16.-№2. — P. 108-133.
5. Notova S. V. Ekologo-fiziologichesky justification of corrective influence of the elements status on functional reserves of a human body: Avtoref. dis. … dr. of medical sciences. — M, 2005.-40 p.
6. Polyakova E.P. , Ksenofontov D. A. , Ksenofontova A.A. Dynamics of the maintenance of mineral elements in fractions himus of different departments of ruminants gastrointestinal tract //TSHA Reports, 2000, вып. 272, M:. Prod. MSHA.– P. 205-210.
7. Polyakova E.P., Ivanov A.A., Revyakin A.O., Zobova L. Filtration of mineral elements of a mammary gland of goats at different security of animals with zinc.//Works of the 3rd international Russian-Iranian conference "Agriculture and Natural Resource".– 2002. –P. 570-576.
8. Revyakin O. A. Structure himus and enteral exchange of mineral elements in gastrointestinal tract of goats and rabbits/odeling in pharmacology and biomedicine//No. 4, 2006, P. 111-12.
9. Revyakin O. A. Enteralny exchange and absorption of mineral elements of goats at various content of zinc in a diet an abstract subject Avtoref. Edging. Yew … 2006.-18 p.
10. Toxicological chemistry. Metabolism and toxic analysis / Under the editorship of N.I.Kaletina. M: Publishing group "Geotar-Media", 2008. — 1016 p.
11. Williams K.L. Food fibers and nutritive support in pediatrics: modern representations. Food questions. Volume 79, No. 4, 2010, p. 42-49.
12. Fominа M. V., Kwan O. V., Sizentsov A.N. The analysis of sharing of probiotic preparations and iron with various physical and chemical properties in experiment// Journal OSU. — №12 (131)/December. — 2011. — P. 442-444.
13. Fomina M. V., Baranova O. V., Miroshnikov S. V., Borisyuk S. V. Exchange of chemical elements against various consumption of food fibers// Doctor graduate student.– 2013.– №2(57).-P.49-53.
14. Shenderov B.A. Mikrobiotsenoz of man and functional food//Russian journal. Gastroenterologies, hepatology and koloproktology. — 2001. — T. 11, №4. — C. 78–90.
15. Agric J. Food Chem. — 1995. — Р. 43, 1276-1282.
16. Сommittee on Nutrition. American Academi of Pediatrics./Cholesterol in children// Pediatrics.-1998.-Vol.101.-P.141.
17. Gybney M. J. Nutrition, diet and health // Cambridge Univ. Press London, New York, — 1986. — 168 p.
18. Michalke B., Halbach S., Nischwitz V. Speciation and toxicological relevance of manganese in humans//Monit.2007.-V.11.-P.650-656.
About this article
Authors: Davydova N.O., Kvan O.V., Fomina M.V.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |