Rassoha E.N., Antsiferova L.M. ABOUT RESEARCH WORK OF STUDENTS AND SENIOR PUPILS IN MATHEMATICS AREAModern views on mathematical education in the "school-higher educational institution" system are being examined. Historical-pedagogical analysis of the problem of involving researching work into educational programs of schools and institutes has been done. Methodical aspects of implementation of researching activity into the content of mathematical training of modern students in middle and higher educational schools are specified.
1. Skvortsova O.V. Measuring of value reference points of mathematical preparation at the modern society // Alma mater (Bulletin of Higher school). — 2009. — №1. — P. 17-29.
2. Samokhin V.M. Research activity of senior pupils as the factor of their preparation for professional self-determination: The dissertation on competition of a scientific degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences. — Novosibirsk, 2005. — 188 p.
3. Taranova M.V. Uchebno-research activity as the factor of increase of learning efficiency to the mathematician of pupils of profile classes: The dissertation on competition of a scientific degree of the candidate of pedagogical sciences. — Novosibirsk, 2003. — 190 p.
4. Tsygankova A. Development of idea of research work of students in domestic didactics of the higher school (70-80th ХХ century) // Alma mater (Bulletin of Higher school). — 2007. — №1. — P. 11-13.
5. Mihalkin V. New general scientific course // Higher education in Russia. — 2002. — №5. — P. 111-113.
6. Kostenko, I.P. Textbooks of mathematics by Kiselyev. Why should we turn back to them? / I.P. Kostenko: [electronic resource] // http://apxiv.ucoz.ru/publ/istorii_bit/obuchenie/pochemy_nado_vernutsja_k_kiselevu/21-1-0-92
About this article
Authors: Rassoha E.N., Antsiferova L.M.