Konovalova A.V. ON THE METHOD OF DESIGNER PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE FORMATION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CULTURE AND ARTSThe formation of professional competence of designers reflects educational strategy of the university culture. The undoubted success factor for a spectator event is an entertainment costume. The article proposes author's approach to developing a method of formation of designer competences in the entertainment costume design.Key words: costume as the national symbol of the cultural territory, entertainment costume as an artifact of legacy, composite components of technique.
1. Baklanov T.I. The image of traditional Russian culture in the design of the educational environment / / Proceedings of the 3rd International Scientific Conference "Design of the XXI century — tradition and innovation." — Sochi SGUTiKD, 2010 — P.76-82.
2. UNESCO documents. The Universal Declaration on Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development / / third session of the General Conference of UNESCO. — Paris, 2001 / World Report, "Investing in cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue." — Paris, 13.11.2009 city — URL http:www @ unesco.ru
3. Inclusive — [fr. inclusif] includes encompassing. Big illustrated dictionary of foreign words. — Moscow: Russian Dictionaries, 2003. S.303.
4. Konovalova A.V. Design stage costume is based on the pragmatic-semiotic approach to the analysis of heritage of the Far North-East of Russia / / 3rd All-Russian conference "Design of the XXI century — tradition and innovation." — Sochi SGUTiKD, 2010. — P.142-146.
5. The concept of long-term socio-economic development of Russia until 2020. See Section 5. Rosnation @ mail.
6. Mirimanov V.B. The image and style. Specificity of the postmodern. The style of 1950-1990's. — Moscow State Humanitarian University, 1998. S. 25.
7. Saveliev I.N. Patterns of harmonization in the costume of the peoples of Russia: Monograph. — Moscow: RosZITiLP, 2002.
8. Tkalich S.K. Some aspects of the codification etnohudozhestvennoy stage costume (in the context of regional design) / / "Choreographic education: tendencies of development." Collection of Scientific-Practical Conference. — Moscow: MGUKI. 2002. — S. 95-97.
9. Formation of the didactic module for training, "Costume Design" / / Clothing Industry. 2008. № 2. — P.11-14.
10. Regional specificity in the design and construction of stage costume / / textile industry. 2008. № 7-8. — S. 68-70.
About this article
Author: Konovalova A.V.