Vasilchenko A.A., Shleyuk S.G. THE INDIVIDUAL AUTHOR'S METHOD OF TRANSFORMING AN ORENBURG LACE SHAWL IN THE ART OBJECT — A DECORATIVE PANELThe article discusses the transformation of the artistic image of folk art and technology, the example of the traditional methods of down making in Orenburg region, into the individual author's method of open-work. It defines modifications of national product functions from utilitarian openwork scarf to an element that organizes the subject-spatial environment — the art-object. It is stated that the current attitude to the tradition should be built, above all, through understanding the specifics of artistic traditions and way of structural and technological foundations of arts and crafts.Key words: author's technique, homecraft, transformation, decorative panels.
1. SobolevN.N. Russia ornament: M., State architectural edition.-1948.-172p.,ill.
2. Aesthetics:dictionary.-M.:Political literature, 1989.-350p.
3. Soviet enciclopedic dictionary / Main editor A.M. Prokhorov. 4th edition.-M.:Sov.Enciclopedia, 1988-1600 p.,ill.
4. Tolkachev A.G. Issues of adoptability and development of folk creative traditions in modern design./Autoref. thesis on degree competition art criticism master –VNIIE, M., 2004.
5. Sayedahmadi Z.S. S. Impact of Iranian subject-artistic creativity on Russia art textile. Autoref. the thesis on degree competition of art criticism master. Vniie, M., 2004.
6. Novikov A.I. Elements of design in Russian folk toys /Design. Scientific works digest. Edition 5. –M., 1997.-164p., ill.
7. Novikov A.I. Russian children wood constructor / Design. Scientific works digest. Edition 4. — M., 1996.-154p., ill.
8. Karaseva E.M. Folk clay toy as aesthetic model of modern design /Autoref. thesis on degree competition of art criticism master. VNIIE, M., 2002.
9. Kuznetsov E. Creative freedom and national tradition / Art. -1979, №8.
10. NekrasovaM.A. Place of folk art in modern culture. / DI USSR, №3, 1987.
11. Vagner G. Some thesises on folk art/ G.Vagner//Decorative art USSR. — 1988 — №2(363). — P.30
12. Kalinicheva M.M., Gherdev E.V., Novikov A.I. Science school of ergodesign VNIIE: prerequisits, sources, tendencies of establishment. Monography.– M.; VNIIE, Orenburg:ICE SEI HVE, 2009.– 368 p.;ill.
13. Butkevich L.M. History of ormament: Study guide.– M.: Humanitarian publishing houseVLADOS, 2003.-272p.,ill.
14. Ermilova V.V., Ermilova D.U. Modeling and creative clothes decoration. Study guide.– M., Crast; Publishing house "Academy", 2000.-184p.
About this article
Authors: Vasilchenko A.A., Shleyuk S.G.