Betekhtina E.A. THE CONTENT AND THE STRUCTURE OF THE PROFESSIONAL AUTO-STEREOTYPES OF TEACHERS — PSYCHOLOGISTS IN DIFFERENT STAGES OF INSTRUCTION IN VUZ (INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION)The work presents an empirical study of the dynamics of the professional auto-stereotypes (cognitive and affective components) of students — psychologists, who are trained in pedagogical VUZ. The constructive role of professional auto-stereotypes in the process of the professional making of a psychologist is emphasized. Key words: the professional making of a psychologist, professional activity, professional auto-stereotype, the means of psychologist.
1. Avdejeva N.A. Social — psychological technologies of overcoming of professional stereotypes of municipal employees: Thesis Candidate of Psychological Science. — M, 2006.- 214p.
2. Buchilova I.A. Psychological peculiarities of overcoming of students' professional stereotypes and nurses of pre-school agencies: Thesis Candidate of Psychological Science. — Cherepovetz , 2002.-204p.
3. Granovskaya P.M, Krizhanskaya J.S. Creativity and overcoming of stereotypes.-SP6.:OMS, 1994.-192p.
4. Dontzov A.I., Belokrylova G.M. Professional conception of students- psychologists.Questions of psychology.1999. № 2. P.42-49.
5. Ivanova E.A. Stereotype as the phenomenon of culture: Thesis Candidate of Philosophical Science. — M, 2000. — 172p.
6. Klochko O.S. Correlation of stereotypes of professional activity and psychological distance in different professional groups: Thesis Candidate of Psychological Science.- Yaroslavl, 2007. — 180 p.
7. Mishchagina O. M. Acmeological technologies of overcoming of negative stereotypes among students of junior courses in process of professional teaching. Thesis Candidate of Psychological Science. — Zhuya, 2006. — 288 p
8. Privalov A.V. The problem of stereotypes in child's picture: Thesis Candidate of Psychological Science.- M., 1993.- 171 p.
9. Rodina O.N., Prudkov P.N. Prerequisites of success it the work of psychologist. Vest. Mosk. Un-ta. Ser. 14. Psychology. 2000, №4, p 55-65
10. Sizova I.G. Personality and professional activity of psychologist: social conception of different professional groups: Thesis Candidate of Psychological Science — Tver, 1999. — 214 p.
About this article
Author: Betehtina E.A.