Sadova V.A. MODERN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES AS A FACTOR OF COGNITIVE INDEPENDENCE DEVELOPMENT BY UNIVERSITY STUDENTSIn the article is considered the role of information technologies in development of student's cognitive independence. The emphasis is made on the axiological characteristic of university's education informatization, the focus is made on the value and rational development of personality with the help of information technologies. The main figures of cognitive independence development of university's students are shown; the examples of Web-technologies use in university's educational process are given. Key words: cognitive independence, Web-technologies, axiological aspect of informatization of education.
1. Kagan M.S. Philosophical theory of value. SPb., 1997.
2. Kiryakova A.V. Axiology of education. Fundamental research in pedagogy: monograph — M.: House of pedagogy, 2008.
3. Melekesov G.A. Axiologisation of students pedagogical education: monograph. — Chelyabinsk, 2000.
4. Olkhovaya T.A. Formation of Subjectivity by a university student — Orenburg, 2006.
5. Rubinstein S.L. Basics of general psychology: 2 bands M., 1989.
6. Shchukina G.I. Social-pedagogical priorities of modernity//Sov. pedagogy. 1991. №1.
7. Educational strategies and technologies by realization of competency building approach in pedagogical education with consideration for human technologies: Methodical recommendations. — SPb., 2008.
8. Lerner I.Y. Educational process and its regularities. М., 1980.
9. Makhmutov М.I. Contemporary lesson. — М.: Pedagogy, 1985.
10. Polovnikova N.А. About theoretical basics of cognitive independence training by students in education. Kazan.: Tat. book publishing, 1998.
11. Shamova Т.I. Activation of students learning. — М.: Pedagogy, 1982.
12. Kulagina G.N. Formation of cognitive independence and activity by part-time students: synopsis of candidate’s thesis / G.N. Kulagina. — М., 1980.
About this article
Author: Sadova V.A.