May 2018, № 5 (217), pages 27-35doi: 10.25198/1814-6457-217-27
Zavadskaya A.V., Dmitrieva N.M. THE SPECIFICS OF THE CORRECTIVE COURSE OF RUSSIAN GRAMMAR FOR FOREIGN MEDICAL STUDENTSWhen teaching Russian as a foreign language at the second and next stages of education, it is often necessary to face the problem of unformed grammatical competence of foreign students. For example, for students from India, English as a second state language is the interfering language, in addition to the native language (Hindi, Malay, Urdu, etc.). In this case, there is an acute question of the development and conduct of corrective grammar course.
We have studied the main features of the corrective grammar course and the results of its implementation in the educational process with Indian students studying “General medicine”. In written work students are grammatical mistakes: violation of agreement, violation management and wrong education of the endings. To atypical include substitution of parts of speech (sense cold, sense good), the wrong choice of the verb tense (people to die), the wrong formation of the personal form of the verb (human am afraid of light). The main cause of grammatical errors in Indian students is interference, which is understood as a replacement of the system of rules of the language studied by another, built under the influence of the system of rules of the native or previously studied language. At the first, preparatory, stage of the course developed by us there was a presentation of the material to be corrected. On the second, main, stage was the actual correction with the use of visual AIDS and assignments of different type. The third, final, stage included productive types of exercises: conditional-communicative and actually communicative.
The effectiveness of the developed correction course is proved experimentally. Training of foreign medical students in the Russian language should include not only lexical and grammatical material, but also the correction of grammatical skills.Key words: grammar, corrective course, general communication competence.
1. Abramova Y.К. Information and educational technologies in the formation of grammatical connection of words of foreign students (level A1)Extended abstract of candidate's thesis. М., 2015, 21 p.
2. Babalova L.L., Kokorina S.I. Practikum po russkoj grammatike [Practical work on Russian grammar]. М.: Russian language: Courses, 2016, part I, 192 p.
3. Vasilishina T.I., Leonova E.N. Grammatika russkogo jazyka. Korrektirovochnyj kurs [Grammar of the Russian language. Adjustment rate]. М.: RUDN, 2004, 231 p.
4. Girirch Z.I. The method of corrective work in the study of the case system of the Russian language by foreign Turkic-speaking students of engineering profile. Naukovy zapiski. Seriya: pedagogika [Proceedings. Series: pedagogy], 2015, no. 2, pp. 91–97.
5. Nakhabina M.M. et al. Gosudarstvennyj standart pi russkomu jazyku kak inostrannomu. Bazovyj uroven [The state standard for Russian as a foreign language. Basic level]. М., St.P.: Zlatoust, 2001, 32 p.
6. Ignatova M.N. Method of overcoming grammatical interference on the basis of rational approach. Extended abstract of candidate's thesis. М., 2015, 23 p.
7. Kapitonova T.I., Moskovkin L.V., Shjukin A.N.; under the edit. of Shjukin A.N. Metody I tekhnologiji obuchenija russkomu yazyku kak inostrannomu [Methods and technologies of teaching Russian as a foreign language]. 2-nd ed. М., 2009, 480 p.
8. Klochkov Y.B. Grammatical errors of Japanese students in speech in Russian: ways of their prevention and elimination. Extended abstract of candidate's thesis. М., 1999, 25 p.
9. Krylova V.P. Korrektirovochnyj kurs russkogo yazyka [Corrective course of Russian language]. М., 2010, 148 p.
10. Maximova A.L. Korrektirovochnyj kurs russkoy grammatiki (30 urokov) [Correction course of Russian grammar (30 lessons)]. St.P.: Zlatoust, 2005, 176 p.
11. Moskovkin L.V., Shjukin А.N.Istorija metodiki obuchenija russkomu yazyku kak inostrannomu [History of methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language]. М., 2013, 400 p.
12. Rozina M.S. Correction course of Russian grammar in the national audience. Materialy konferencii “Aktual'nye problemy prepodavaniya russkogo yazyka kak inostrannogo” [Proceedings of the conference “Actual problems of teaching Russian as a foreign language”]. М.: RUDN, 2008.
13. Chesnokova M.P. Korrectirovochnyj kurs russkogo yazyka [Corrective course of Russian language]. М., 2014, 204 p.
14. Shyshkina I.V. The method of corrective work in the study of the case system of the Russian language in the multi-ethnic groups of preparatory departments of universities of technical profile. Candidate's thesis. М., 2004, 223 p.
15. Shjukin A.N. Obuchenije rechevomu obsheniju na russkom yazyke kak inostrannom: uchebno-metodicheskoje posobije dlya prepodavatelej russkogo yazyka kak inostrannogo [Teaching speech communication in Russian as a foreign language: teaching aid for teachers of Russian as a foreign language]. М.: Russkij yazyk. Kursy, 2012, 783 p.
16. Zeng T. Teaching the grammar of russian language as foreign in russian textbooks for beginners (opinion of the chinese teacher). Russian linguistic bulletin, 2017, no. 4, pp. 103–107.
17. Timberlake A. A Reference Grammar of Russian. Cambridge University Press, 2004, 503 p.
18. Terence W. A comprehensive Russian Grammar. Oxford: Blackwell Publishers Ltd., 2011.
About this article
Authors: Zavadskaya A.V., Dmitrieva N.M.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |