May 2018, № 5 (217), pages 15-20doi: 10.25198/1814-6457-217-15
Borisova I.M., Kritinina E.A. SYSTEM-PERFORMANCE APPROACH IN TEACHING LITERATURE (ON THE MATERIAL OF A. USACHEV TALE “BOVA-KOROLEVICH”)The system-activity approach to learning is an integration of two corresponding psychological and pedagogical approaches. The organization of educational and cognitive activity of students in this case is built as cooperation with the teacher, when the students become active participants in the educational process. In particular, pupils' reading competence is formed in the literature lessons of students, they master the ways of working with literary text.
The implementation of a system-activity approach in a literature lesson is examined on the material of the Bova-Korolevich fairy tale by Andrey Usachev. At all stages of the lesson (the stage of goal-setting, the discovery of new knowledge, the primary assimilation of new knowledge, the creative application and acquisition of knowledge in a new situation, reflection), active methods and techniques of teaching are used. For example, search, communication, problem, research and collective creative methods, as well as techniques of anticipation, lexical work, reading and commenting on the text, analyzing the ideological and thematic and artistic originality of the work, composing sinkvejn.
Thus, a system-activity approach in the process of teaching literature at school contributes to the development of the mental activity of students, the assimilation of new knowledge, the formation of reading competence, interest in the word and content of the artistic text, the organization of academic cooperation, the implementation of the ability to express one's opinion, the development of analysis skills and interpretations of the work.Key words: fairy tale, author, work, lesson, system-activity approach.
1. Abrosimova D. Snake in Russian folklore // Gazeta “Kizhi” = The newspaper “Kizhi”. 2012. No 11.
2. Asmolov A.G. System-activity approach to the development of new generation standards // Pedagogika = Pedagogy. 2009. No 4. P. 18–22.
3. Valyuzhenich M.V. Activity approach in professional adaptation // Profil'naya shkola = Profile school. 2013. No 4. P. 59.
4. Koval' N.N. System-based activity-based approach to school management // Azimut nauchnyh issledovanij: ehkonomika i upravlenie = The azimuth of scientific research: economics and management. 2015. No 2. P. 37-41.
5. Kokareva Z.A. Designing lessons and extracurricular activities from the point of view of the system-activity approach // Nachal'naya shkola plyus do i posle = Primary school plus before and after. 2013. No 7. P. 3.
6. Kotova S.K. System-activity approach in the implementation of the GEF NOO // Nauchno-metodicheskij ehlektronnyj zhurnal “Koncept” = Scientific and methodical electronic journal “Concept”. 2016. No 19. P. 37–41.
7. Nebrenchin A.V. Designing a modern lesson in accordance with the principles of the system-activity approach: psychological and pedagogical aspects // Molodoj uchenyj = Young scientist. 2015. No 24. P. 1090–1092.
8. Osnovina V.A. Design and organization of the educational process on a system-activity basis // Metodist = Methodist. 2013. No 7. P. 54.
9. Serebryakova L.A. System-activity approach as a condition for the formation of key competences of schoolchildren // Metodist = Methodist. 2011. No 2. P. 14.
10. Usachev A.A. Bova-korolevich = Bova-prince. — M.: ROSMEHN, 2013. — 80 p.
11. Fallon E., Walsh S., Prendergast T. An Activity-based Approach to the Learning and Teaching of Research Methods: Measuring Student Engagement and Learning // Irish Journal of Academic Practice. 2013. No 6, vol. 2, is. 1, art. 2. Available at: https://arrow.dit.ie/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1019&context=ijap.
12. Hardman J. An Activity Theory approach to surfacing the pedagogical object in a primary school mathematics classroom // Critical Social Studies. 2007. No. 1. P. 53–69. Available at: https://tidsskrift.dk/outlines/article/download/2086/1850/.
13. Hariharan P., Nadu T. Effectiveness of Activity-Based-Learning Methodology for Elementary School Education. 2011. 87 р. Available at: https://www.cry.org/resources/pdf/NCRRF/Prabha_Hariharan_2010_Report.pdf
14. Hedegaard M. A New Approach to Learning in Classrooms. 2001. 27 p. Available at: http://www.hum.au.dk/ckulturf/pages/publications/mh/new_approach.pdf
About this article
Authors: Borisova I.M., Kritinina E.A.