April 2018, № 4 (216), pages 23-30doi: 10.25198/1814-6457-216-23
Voronina Yu.V. STRUCTURE AND CONTENT OF PROFESSIONAL READINESS OF THE TEACHER FOR REALIZATION OF FGOS OF THE GENERAL EDUCATIONStrict requirements from society are imposed to the modern teacher and the states connected with large-scale cultural changes. Reforming of system of school education happens in the course of introduction of the new federal state educational standards (FSES). Successful realization of FGOS of the general education directly depends on the level of professional readiness of the teacher.
Problems of formation of professional readiness of the teacher of modern school for realization of FGOS are generally focused on preparation him to realization of the new labor functions defined in the professional standard of the teacher. Besides the created knowledge and abilities at the teacher valuable and semantic installations to modern educational strategy, understanding of importance of the changes happening in school, desire to work in new conditions have to be created. Emphasis in the course of formation of professional readiness of the modern teacher only on theoretical and practical preparation can’t be rather effective and contradicts activity approach. An important and backbone component is the motivational and personal component of professional readiness: understanding the teacher of value of the introduced innovations (first of all valuable and semantic installations of new standards of school), the importance of his professional activity.
The author has presented a matrix of assessment of level of professional readiness of the teacher for realization of FGOS of the general education which can be used for development of methodical diagnostic aids and self-diagnostics of the modern teacher of school. And also will allow to determine the level of professional readiness of the teacher for realization of FGOS of the general education.
Process of formation of professional readiness of the teacher for realization of FGOS of the general education will be influenced by various difficulties of the teacher: world outlook deficiencies, znaniyevy deficiencies, deficiencies of activity. The set of difficulties when forming professional readiness of the teacher for realization of FGOS of the general education is defined, first of all, by professional and personal features of each teacher.Key words: professional readiness of the teacher, federal state educational standards of the general education, classification of professional difficulties of the teacher.
1. Abdullina L. B. Professional readiness — the purpose of vocational training of future teacher Nauchnoe mnenie [Scientific opinion], 2015, no 4-2, pp. 62–67. (in Russian)
2. Avvakumova I. A. Formation of professional readiness of future mathematics teacher in the conditions of introduction of the professional standard of the teacher(s) Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie v Rossii [Pedagogical education in Russia], 2015, no 7, pp. 160–165. (in Russian)
3. Asmolov A. G. Pedagogika dostoinstva. Slozhnyj chelovek v slozhnom mire. Videokonferenciya [Pedagogika of advantage. The difficult person in the difficult world. Videoconference]. Available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=TCtneLMjtis (Accessed 14 march 2018) (in Russian)
4. Bradbury R. Vino iz oduvanchikov [Dandelion Wine]. Moscow, Eksmo, Dominoes, 2008, 120 p. (in Russian)
5. Voronina, Yu.V. The analysis of the main difficulties of teachers of rural school at realization of FGOS of the general education. Vestn. Orenb. gos. ped. un-ta. Elektron. nauch. zhurn [Vestn. Orenb. state. ped. University. Electron. sci. journal], 2017, no. 2 (22), pp. 258–267. Available at: http://vestospu.ru/archive/2017/aarticle/25_22_2017.pdf (Accessed 14 march 2018) (in Russian)
6. VCIOM. Press release no 3483 (10.4.2017). Available at: https://wciom.ru/index.php? id=236&uid=116431 (Accessed 14 march 2018) (in Russian)
7. Gerasimenko Yu. A. Professional and personal readiness of the teacher for work in the conditions of inclusive education, Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie v Rossii [Pedagogical education in Russia], 2015, no 6, pp. 145–150. (in Russian)
8. Kerdyasheva O. V. Gotovnost to professional mobility as a basis of professional education in higher education institution at the present stage. Izvestiya Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta [News of the Volgograd state pedagogical university], 2010, no 4 (48), pp. 20–23. (in Russian)
9. Levanova E. A., Pushkareva T. V. Professional readiness for practical activities of the teacher as guarantee of competitiveness of the expert. Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Voronezh state technical university], 2014, T. 10, no 3-2, pp. 148–150. (in Russian)
10. Lobanov A. N. Professional standard of the teacher: readiness of teachers and modern realities. Innovacii v sovremennoj nauke. Materialy VI Mezhdunarodnogo osennego simpoziuma. Centr nauchnoj mysli [Innovations in modern science/ Materials VI of the International autumn symposium. Center of a scientific thought], 2014, pp. 133–139. (in Russian)
11. Meade M. Kul'tura i mir detstvа [Kultura and world of the childhood]. Moscow. Main edition of east literature of Nauka publishing house, 1988, 429 p. (in Russian)
12. Moreva N. A. Professional readiness of the modern teacher for implementation of the federal educational standard of preschool education. Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie i nauka [Pedagogical education and science], 2014, no 3, pp. 42–46. (in Russian)
13. Novikova G. P. Teoretiko-metodologichesky approaches to a research of a problem of professional and personal readiness of the teacher to innovative activity. Konceptual'nye osnovy i opyt professional'no-lichnostnogo stanovleniya i razvitiya specialista. Materialy nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem. Otvetstvennyj redaktor: N. V. Martishina [Conceptual bases and experience of professional and personal formation and development of the expert. Materialy of a scientific and practical conference with the international participation. Editor-in-chief: N. V. Martishina], 2015, pp. 127–131. (in Russian)
14. Order of the Ministry of Education and Science no 703 from 6.26.2017 «About a statement the Plan of measures («road map») on formation and introduction of national system of teacher’s growth». (in Russian)
15. The order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation from 12.17.2010 no 1897 (an edition from 12.31.2015) «About the approval of the federal state educational standard of the main general education». (in Russian)
16. Order of Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation no 148n of April 12, 2013 «About the approval of skill levels for development of drafts of professional standards». (in Russian)
17. Romashina E. Yu. A valuable and semantic component in structure of vocational training of the training teacher: the comparative analysis of normative documents. Gumanitarnye vedomosti TGPU im. L. N. Tolstogo [Humanitarian sheets of TGPU of L. N. Tolstoy], 2014, no 1(9), pp. 76–82. (in Russian)
18. Rybina I. S. Problema of readiness of future teachers for professional and moral self-realization and a way of her decision in educational space. Aktual'nye voprosy i tendencii razvitiya v sovremennoj nauke. Materialy II Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii [Topical issues and tendencies of development in modern science. Materials II of the International scientific and practical conference], 2015,pp. 44–48. (in Russian)
19. Asmolov A. G., Burmenskaya G. V., Volodarskaya I. A. [etc.] Formirovanie universal'nyh uchebnyh dejstvij v osnovnoj shkole. Ot dejstviya k mysli. Sistema zadanij [Formation of universal educational actions at the main school. From action to a thought. System of tasks]. Moscow, Education, 2010, 159 p. (in Russian)
About this article
Author: Voronina Yu.V.