Lapaeva O.F., Dedeeva S.A. THE INTRODUCTION AND APPLICATION OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES IN THE ENERGY SECTOR IN TERMS OF IMPORTRussian natural resource company focused primarily on designing the most cost-effective deposits, limiting investments in new technologies. This reduces the potential for long-term profitability, as a significant part of natural resources remains in the bowels. But in terms of Russia against Western sanctions, it is necessary to deploy high-tech and innovative sector of the economy, which will increase orders for local businesses and tax payments to the budgets of the regions. Technological innovations in the energy sector differ in their characteristics: they are used in extreme temperatures, in a remote and harsh environment, their use is characterized by high capital intensity. Purchasing new technologies abroad has resulted in a reduction in the number of experts involved in the development and implementation of new technologies, reduction of funding. But in terms of the introduction of Western sanctions, the only solution is the development of the domestic technological base. In Russia there are such companies that will be able to replace foreign companies with their products. In the development of import substitution need purposeful work between oil and gas companies and providers of innovation services, which should help the authorities of the regions. In modern conditions, when the decline began on the continental Russian oil reserves, a transition to the development of the Arctic deposits, which is impossible without innovative approaches. You need high-tech equipment and infrastructure. In addition, it is important to improve the tax legislation for companies entering the Russian shelves. In Russia the program of import substitution in critical technologies, equipment, materials and oilfield services.Key words: import substitution, fuel and energy complex, innovative technologies, and Western sanctions, Russian oil and gas equipment manufacturers, the development of Arctic offshore fields.
1. Burko, R. A. the Role of import substitution in the Russian economy / A. R. Burko // Young scientist, 2013. — No. 11. — p. 301-303
2. ], E. V. Implementation of strategy of import substitution of production at Russian industrial enterprises /E. V.]// Economic science, 2009. — 12(61) — p. 281-286
3. Guseva, A. N. The effectiveness of the use of market tools of management of organizations of sphere of services // Engineering journal of don. -2011. — Vol. 18. — No. 4 — pp. 298-305
4. J. Zelentsova resource Extraction on the continental shelf from the development of marine territories before the partition of the Arctic. [Electronic resource]. — Access mode: http://pronedra.ru/oil/2011/10/11dobycha-resursov-na-kontinentalinom — shelife/
5. Korosteleva, V. V. Tax policy in the sphere of development of new oil fields. Khanty — Mansiysk: LTD "Printing world, Khanty-Mansiysk", 2014. 174 PP.
6. Kosolapov, T. V. The problem of international energy security, the role and place of Russia in solving them. — M.: Laboratory book, 2010. — 103 S. — http://biblioclub.ru/
7. Kryukov, V. A. Socio-economic "capitalization" resource potential of Russia. — EKO. 2015. — No. 2. p. 62-75
8. Kryukov, Y. V. the Substitution of technologies and equipment in the Russian power industry. –EKO. 2015. — No. 3. — S. 31-45
9. Lapaev S. P. Methodological bases of innovative development of the region: monograph / S. P. Lapaev. — Orenburg: OOO IPK "Universitet", 2012. — From 272
10. Lapaeva O. F. Priority directions of development of power industry of Russia. — Vestnik of OSU. — 2014. — No. 4. — S. 215-220
11. Logachev I. the Geopolitics of Russia's future: the oil bonanza of the Arctic: — "Business journal" [Electronic resource] — access Mode: http://www/gozlife.net/know-how/567-russia-arctic-oil-bonanza.html
12. On the continental shelf of the Russian Federation: the Federal Law of 30.11.1995 №187-FZ // SOBR. Legislation of the Russian Federation. — 1995.-№49 — V. 46, 94
13. Pavlov, K. import-substitution model of modernization of Russian economy / K. Pavlov// problems of theory and management practice, 2015. — No. 1. — S. 88-97
14. Peregorodiev, L. N. The prospects for the implementation of the strategy of import substitution in Russia [Electronic resource] — access Mode: http://protestirui.ru/pravo/49
15. The ranking of countries according to the rate of income tax [Electronic resource]. — Access mode: http://riarating.ru
16. Trofimov, G. Mechanisms of import substitution at the industry level [Electronic resource]. — Access mode: http://www.ifs.ru
17.Advisor, M. A. New tools of the Russian structural policy. — M.: Russian economic journal , 2010. — No. 36. — p. 73-87
About this article
Authors: Lapaeva O.F., Dedeeva S.A.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |