Lapaev S.P. TIPOLOGIZATSIYA OF THE REGIONS OF RUSSIA: THE INNOVATION APPROACHIn the article is conducted the analysis of approaches to tipologizatsii of regions, it is proposed the classification of regions taking into account the innovation.Key words: the typology of regions, the types of regions, innovation approach to the typology of the regions.
1. Badman number system. Economy of republics RF. Crisis and transformation processes in 80-90 years XX of century [the text]: monograph. — The elista: Dzhangar, 2001. — 212s.
2. Boyko I.V. Innovation development as the basic direction of overcoming dotatsionnosti of regions [text] /I.V.Boyko // the regional economy: theory and practice. — 2008. — №9. — S.48-53.
3. Vernadskiy V.I. Selected transactions on the history of science [text]. — M.: Science, 1981. — 357s.
4.,Gladkij Y.N. Bases of regional economy [text] /Yu.N.Gladkiy/St. Petersburg: Publishing house v.a. Mikhaylov, 1998. — S. 21.
5. Granberg A.G. Strategy of the territorial social and economic development of Russia: from the idea to the realization [the text] /OF A.G. Granberg // economic problems. — 2001. — №9. — S.15-27.
6. Zubarevich N.V. Social development of the regions of Russia: problem and the tendency of transition period [the text] /OF N.V. Zubarevich/M.: Editorial URSS, 2003. — 465s.
7. Kashin V.I. Regional development and industrial policy (working materials) [the text] /OF V.I. Kashin. — M., 1998. — S.9.
8. Kistanov explosives, Kopylov N.V. Distribution of productive forces, the economy, 1994 g.
9. Kolosovskiy N.N. Theory of economic division into districts [the text] /OF N.N. Kolosovskiy. — M.: Thought, 1969. — 335s.
10. Lapaev S.P. Innovation priorities of the development of the economy of Orenburg region. // economic sciences, 2012, №2 (87). — S.85-89.
11. Lapaeva M.G., Lapaev S.P. Region as three-dimensional socially — the economic system of state // the herald of Orenburg state university, 2012, №8 (144). — s.123-132.
12. Mezhevich N.M. Mechanism of the influence of international collaboration on the innovation development of regions [the text] /OF N.M. Mezhevich // the economy and control. — 2007. — №6. — S.63-65.
13. Novokhatskiy of explosives. Determination and the classification of innovation systems [the text] /of explosives. Novokhatskiy // innovations. — 2004. — №9. — S.5-6. 14. Regions of Russia. Social and economic indices 2011: stat.sb./Rosstat. M., 2011. — 998s.
14. Regions of Russia. Social and economic indices 2011: stat.sb./Rosstat. M., 2011. — 998s.
15. Russia into tsifrakh.2011g.: Times. stat. coll. Rosstat. — M., 2011. — S.525..
16. Tatarkin A.I. Shaping of innovation territories in the context of the problems of the technological modernization of the economy [the text] /Of a.I.Tatarkin // innovations. — 2005. — №7. — S.26-30.
17. Territorial and productive complexes: preplanned studies [text] /edited by. M.K. Bandmana, Novosibirsk, science, 1988. — 282s.
18. Typology of Russian regions [text] /M., 2002. — S.5.
19. Shanin S.A. Territorial stratifitsirovannost of the economic space: special feature and typology" [the text] /OF S.A. Shanin/Belgorod, 2005. — S.58.
20. Economy of the region on the way to of stabilization [text] /edited by. A.I.Tatarkina. Ekaterinburg: Institute of the economy URO RAN Russian Academy of Science, 2002. — 444s.
21. Koschatzky K. The Regionalization of Innovation Policy: New Options for Regional Change? In "Rethinking Regional Innovation and Change: Path Dependency or Regional Breakthrough?" 2005, P.300;
About this article
Author: Lapaev S.P.