February 2020, № 1 (224), pages 94-100doi: 10.25198/1814-6457-222-94
Repyakh L.P. MODELING AND IMPLEMENTATION OF OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY PERSONNEL TRAINING IN PRODUCTION RISK SITUATIONSDevelopment of the oil and gas industry in the world is followed by growth of risks of accidents, precedents and dangers. The production risk of the oil and gas industry (internal for the enterprise) is connected with actions of personnel — masters, technicians, engineers of an average link. Need of abilities of riskologichesky character for personnel is recorded in educational and professional standards. At the same time the conventional attitude of personnel to situations of production risk is established that increases danger of technological processes of the oil and gas industry, provokes accidents with significant damage and human losses, updates problems of the choice of the best ways of training of personnel in actions in the conditions of risk situations.
Relevant training of personnel as a part of the “training through all life” system is implemented in additional professional education which possesses necessary mobility and flexibility of programs, technologies and techniques of training for timely the answer to calls of dynamically developing oil and gas production. At the same time experience of DPO in training of personnel of an oil and gas complex for situations of production risk is insufficiently scientifically presented and studied.
The purpose of the article is to present the results of modeling and implementation of training of oil and gas industry personnel to situations of industrial risk in conditions of additional professional education (DPO).
I have developed a model of training of oil and gas industry personnel to situations of industrial risk, implemented in conditions of additional professional education on the basis of a systematic approach. The model is an integration of target, methodological, structural, content-technological and performance-evaluation blocks. Implementation of the model is based on interaction of “DPO-client-employer,” filling of DPO programs with up-to-date subject knowledge, orientation on digitalization and visualization of production and training processes. The pilot study involved 1,232 engineering participants.
The results of the study are based on the creation and implementation of a model for training oil and gas industry personnel for production risk situations. There were positive changes in the results of training — the share of students demonstrating the ability to act independently in situations of industrial risk increased in the experimental groups from 5.94% to 21.78%.Key words: oil and gas industry, personnel, production risk, additional professional education.
1. Tasmuhanova A.E. A systematic and methodological approach to risk assessment When planning the activities of oil and gas companies (for example, the Republic of Kazakhstan). Neftegazovoe delo [Oil and gas business], 2006, no. 4, pp. 2–7.
2. National qualifications framework developments in European countries: analysis and overview 2015-16. CEDEFOP. Luxembourg: Publications Office, 2018. Available at: http://data.europa.eu/doi/10.2801/349835.
3. Pivcajkina E.N. Studencheskij forum: elektron. nauchn. zhurn , 2019, no. 21(72). Available at: https://nauchforum.ru/journal/stud/72/54223 (Accessed: 22.01.2020).
4. Lebedeva M.I., Bogdanov A.V., Kolesnikov YU.YU. Analytical review of statistics on hazardous events at oil refining and petrochemical industry facilities. Internet-zhurnal “Tekhnologii tekhnosfernoj bezopasnosti” [Internet journal “Technology of technosphere security”], 2013, p. 8.
5. Professor Bruce Wilson Lifelong learning policies : Europe, Australia and the place of education in the post-2015 sustainable development goals : report of a policy briefing conducted by the European Union Centre at RMIT, April 2014. Available at: http://cradall.org/content/lifelong-learning-and-sustainable-developmentgoals-post-2015.
6. Hunter C. A study of the risk management practices of Historically Black College athletic directors. D.S.M. : United States Sports Academy, 2005, 98 p.
7. Wood M.W. Exploring the risks that affect community college decision makers. D.A.C.C.E. : George Mason University, 2006, 220 p.
8. Belonovskaya I.D., Ezerskaya E.M. Formation of the readiness of the future engineer to manage production and technological risks. Vestnik Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta , 2015, no. 1(25), pp. 32–41.
9. Kir'yakova A.V., Beroeva E.A. Value aspects of the development of professional competence of a specialist in the system of additional professional education. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2016, no. 3(191), pp. 14–19.
10. Gladkih V.G., Danilova T.V. Classification of occupational risks in the formation of professional readiness of future workers in the oil and gas industry. Azimut nauchnyh issledovanij: pedagogika i psihologiya [Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology], 2019, vol. 8, no. 3(28).
11. Kuznecov V.V. Development Trends of Russian Corporate Education. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2015, no. 11(186), pp. 227–230.
12. Ganaeva E.A., Maslovskaya S.V. Marketing interaction of the subjects of the educational process in the system of additional professional education. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2018, no. 3(215), pp. 6–12.
13. ZHivaeva V.V., Nikolaev V.A., Parfyonova S.N., Tuponosova E.P. Analysis and prevention of inconsistencies in the development of the educational program in the system of additional professional education (FMEA procedure). Sbornik trudov po problemam dopolnitel'nogo professional'nogo obrazovaniya [Collection of works on the problems of additional professional education], 2016, no. 29, pp. 43–60.
14. Larionova O.A. An innovative direction in the development of additional professional oil and gas education — orientation to professional standards. Sbornik trudov po problemam dopolnitel'nogo professional'nogo obrazovaniya [Collection of works on the problems of additional professional education], 2017, no. 32, pp. 19–27.
15. Repyah L.P., Belonovskij P.V. Personnel safety and accident risk reduction based on simulation of gas distribution network service processes in the Orenburg Region. Problemy i perspektivy vnedreniya innovacionnyh telekommunikacionnyh tekhnologij: materialy IV Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj ochno-zaochnoj konferencii [Problems and Prospects for the Implementation of Innovative Telecommunication Technologies: Proceedings of the IV International Scientific-Practical In-Part-time Conference]. Samara-Orenburg, 2018, pp. 244–249.
16. Repyah L.P., Belonovskaya I.D. Visualization and modeling technologies in training personnel for production risks in additional professional education. Sovremennaya vysshaya shkola: innovacionnyj aspekt [Modern higher school: innovative aspect], 2018, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 46–58.
17. Olkhovaya T.A., Repyakh L.P. System components of social safety in the educational environment. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods (MJLTM), 2018, vol. 8, issue 6, pp. 249–264.
About this article
Author: Repyah L.P.