February 2020, № 1 (224), pages 87-93doi: 10.25198/1814-6457-222-87
Olshanskaya S.A., Karaulova S.N. EMOTIONAL BURNOUT MANIFESTATION PECULIARITIES AMONG FOOTBALL COACHES Sports trainers are in the field of care professions — the person-person system. Their livelihoods are carried out in an environment associated with additional stressors: high requirements for victory, administrative and parental intervention or indifference, disciplinary problems, variety of roles. The above and other professionally significant components of the activity to a greater extent determine the premature development of professional burnout of trainers. It can manifest itself at different levels of personality organization and with its different behavioral manifestations. The professional burnout of football coaches can adversely affect their performance. The level of burnout of specialists in this field depends on their professional growth. The results obtained by studying the sources that affect burnout provide an opportunity to improve the system of early diagnosis and selection of personnel for the pedagogical profession, in particular, trainers in sports who deal with children, which explains their practical value. To the factors that reduce burnout, coaches include sports and the entertainment of football. However, this only delay their emotional burnout.Key words: sports coaches, profession, emotional burnout, stress factors.
1. Babich O.I. Lichnostnye resursy preodoleniya sindroma professional'nogo vygoraniya [Personal resources for overcoming professional burnout syndrome]. Irkutsk: IPKRO, 2011, 172 p.
2. Bodrov V.A. Psihologiya professional'noj prigodnosti. Uchebnoe posobie dlya vuzov [Psychology of professional suitability. Textbook for high schools]. M.. PER SE, 2001, 511 p.
3. Bosenko YU.M. Psychological training as a way of forming constructive reactions to successes and failures among highly qualified athletes. Fizicheskaya kul'tura, sport — nauka i praktika [Physical Culture, Sport — Science and Practice], 2011, no. 2, pp. 84–91.
4. Vodop'yanova N.E. Counteraction to a burnout syndrome in the context of a human resource concept. Vestn. SPbGU [Vestn. SPbSU], 2009, iss. 2, ser. 12, pp. 75–87.
5. Vodop'yanova N.E., Starchenkova E.S. Sindrom vygoraniya [Burnout Syndrome]. SPb.: Piter, 2008, 336 p.
6. Gorskaya G.B. Organizational stress in sports: sources, specificity of manifestations, areas of research. Fizicheskaya kul'tura, sport — nauka i praktika [Physical Culture, Sport — Science and Practice], 2012, no. 4, pp. 74–76.
7. Gricenko V.P. Sociocultural codes and mechanisms of cultural translation. Nauka. Iskusstvo. Kul'tura [Science. Art. Culture], 2014, no. 3, pp. 5–17.
8. ZHuravleva G. Emotional burnout in teaching and methods for its prevention. Narod. obrazovanie [Public education], 2008, no. 5, pp. 114–120.
9. Karaulova S.N., Ol'shanskaya S.A. Development of stress resistance of fitness instructors in the system of higher education. Materialy HIII Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii psihologov fizicheskoj kul'tury i sporta “Rudikovskie chteniya” [Proceedings of the XIII International Scientific and Practical Conference of Psychologists of Physical Culture and Sports “Rudikov Readings”], 2017, pp. 609–614.
10. Lavrichenko V.V., Gakame R.Z., Zolotarev A.P. Povyshenie professional'nogo masterstva: Futbol: uchebnoe posobie [Professional development: Football: a training manual]. Krasnodar, 2013, 122 p.
11. Mishchenko A.V. Personal determinants of the emotional burnout of sports trainers. Extended abstract of Candidate's thesis. Sochi, 2011, 22 p.
12. Ol'shanskaya S.A. Features of the formation of the subjective position of athletes in adolescence. Fizicheskaya kul'tura. Sport — nauka i praktika [Physical Culture, Sport — Science and Practice], 2009, no. 1, pp. 21–26.
13. Podlesnov A.A. Professional orientation of the personality in the context of the transformation of higher education. Mnogourovnevaya sistema hudozhestvennogo obrazovaniya i vospitaniya: sovremennye problemy i perspektivy regional'nogo obrazovaniya: sb. tr. XIV Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Krasnodar, 19 dekabrya 2014 g.) [Multilevel system of art education and upbringing: modern problems and prospects of regional education: Sat. tr XIV All-Russia. scientific-practical conf. (Krasnodar, December 19, 2014)]. Krasnodar: Izd-vo KGIK, 2015, pp. 190–193.
14. Ed. by Rajgorodskij D.YA. Prakticheskaya psihodiagnostika. Metodiki i testy [Practical psychodiagnostics. Methods and Tests]. Izdatel'stvo: Bahrah-M, 2006, 672 p.
15. Martens R., Rivkin F., Berton D. Who Predicts Anxiety Better: Coaches or Athletes?. Stress i trevoga v sporte: Mezhdunar. sb. nauch. statej [Stress and anxiety in sport: Intern. Sat scientific articles]. M.: Fizkul'tura i sport, 1983, pp. 184–189.
16. YAkovleva N.O. An active approach to the study of problems of pedagogical design. Obrazovanie i nauka. Izvestiya RAO [Education and science. Izvestiya RAO], 2002, no. 1(14), pp. 18–27.
About this article
Authors: Olshanskaya S.A., Karaulova S.N.