February 2020, № 1 (224), pages 27-34doi: 10.25198/1814-6457-223-27
Lebedeva O.S. GUIDELINES OF SPIRITUAL AND MORAL EDUCATION SYSTEM OF PRIMARY SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN IN THE WRITINGS OF V.V. ZENKOVSKYIn modern society, spiritual and moral education is one of the relevant areas in the field of education. Problems in the field of education, associated with the lack of, first of all, a unified ideology, were the basis for studying the established approaches to understanding the subject and content of education.
Research and retrospective analysis of the philosophical and pedagogical heritage of the great Russian teacher, psychologist and theologian of the twentieth century V.V. Zenkovsky about the process of spiritual and moral formation of the personality of a child of primary school age made it possible to highlight his fundamental ideas of education. Spiritual and moral development of a personality in Zenkovsky’s pedagogy is impossible without the formation of moral principles in it, where the sphere of “spirituality” is the highest value of a person, the formation and correction of which goes beyond the framework of rational understanding. The basis of such a development of the child is the Christian-humanistic tradition, in which the spiritual and moral personality is integral, free, aware of the unity of the Creator and creation, and sees his life’s destiny in the continuation of God’s creation.
Thus, for the theory of the education of Zenkovsky of primary school children, the fact that only moral education, filled with religious meaning, forms the true spiritual order of the child, is essential.Key words: Zenkovsky V.V., elementary school students, education, personality, spirituality, morality, development, formation, formation.
1. Zenkovsky V.V. Problemy vospitaniya v svete hristianskoj antropologii: CHast’ 1 [Problems of Education in the Light of Christian Anthropology: Part 1]. Moscow, Demand Book, 2013, 260 p.
2. Zenkovsky V.V. Psihologiya detstva [Childhood psychology]. Leipzig, Employee, 1924, 348 p.
3. Zenkovskiy V.V. Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. Klin, Christian Life Foundation, 2004, 222 p.
4. Zenkovsky V.V. On the significance of imagination in spiritual life. Regarding the book of B. P. Vysheslavtsev “Ethics of the Transformed Eros”. Put’ [Way], 1932, no. 32, pp. 90–102.
5. Sajt “Azbuka vospitaniya” [Website “ABC of education”]. Available at: https://azbyka.ru/deti/o-religioznom-vospitanii-v-seme-prot-vasilij-zenkovskij#_p1. (Accessed 06 december 2019).
6. Zenkovsky V.V. The principle of individuality in psychology and pedagogy. Voprosy filosofii i psihologii [Questions of philosophy and psychology], 1911, no. 110 (V), pp. 815–855.
7. Zenkovsky V.V. Faith and knowledge. Pravoslavie v zhizni [Orthodoxy in life]. 1953, pp. 27 — 53.
8. Zenkovsky V.V. Problems of culture in Russian theology. M. M. Tareev. Vestnik russkogo studencheskogo hristianskogo dvizheniya [Bulletin of the Russian student Christian movement], 1953, no. 28, pp. 2–15.
9. Zenkovsky V.V. Evil in man. Put’ [Way], 1938, no. 56, pp. 19–36.
10. Naumov N.D. Man in the philosophical and pedagogical views of V.V. Zenkovsky. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2003, no. 5, pp. 29–35.
11. Barakoska A., Jovkovska A. Pedagogical and psyhological basis of moral education. International journal of cognitive research in science, engineering and education, 2013, pp. 83–93.
12. Grebeshev I.V. Russian philosophy on the value of an individual. Proceedings of the 2017 2rd international conference on contemporary education, social sciences and humanities, 2017, pp. 36–38.
13. Zakharina M.I. The education of free individual as the main value of the welfare of the social state in the scientific heritage of V. Zenkovsky. Problemi social’noi roboti: filosofiya, psihologiya, sociologiya [Problems of social work: philosophy, psychology, sociology], 2017, no. 1(9), pp. 34–39.
About this article
Author: Lebedeva O.S.