February 2020, № 1 (224), pages 14-20doi: 10.25198/1814-6457-223-14
Gorban I.G., Kholodova G.B., Grebennikova V.G., Udovichenko E.V. FEATURES OF STUDENTS VOLLEYBALL PLAYERS PHYSICAL TRAINING The modern level of development of volleyball demands high-quality approach to physical fitness of the player. The efficiency of educational and training process and effectiveness of game activity of the volleyball player depends on his overall, technical and tactical and psychological physical conditioning. There is no effective technique considering specific features of players when training college teams now.
During the main training time of the training process, much attention is paid to the technical and tactical actions of the player. For general and special physical training of volleyball players special conditions and additional training time are necessary. The lack of such conditions in most student volleyball teams significantly reduces the game result as a whole. In search of a way out of the current problem, we have developed a method of education of physical capable taking into account the peculiarities of game actions of volleyball players. On the basis of the individual approach, and taking into account the training conditions of the male team of OGU, a program of general and special physical training was drawn up for each volleyball player, depending on his playing function on the site. At the final stage of our experiment, the player 's physical and special-physical preparedness rates increased markedly. The level of endurance of anaerobic character, jump endurance, high-speed endurance of attacking players, “libero,” defenders increased by 30%. The level of speed and speed-force abilities of volleyball players with different game role increased from 25–37 %.
The obtained data of the study showed that the use of the technique developed by us of physical preparation of volleyball player significantly improved physical preparation of each player with different roles, and performance of the team as a whole.Key words: volleyball, physical fitness, player role.
1. Aleshin V.A., Raevsky R.T., Smolyakova I.D. A modern approach to the training of high-level volleyball players in a university. Fizicheskoe vospitanie studentov [Physical education of students], 2011, no. 1, pp. 3-6.
2. Donchenko A.B. Volejbol: tekhnika igry. Sovety opytnyh sportsmenov. Plyazhnyj volejbol [Volleyball: a game technique. Tips from experienced athletes. Beach Volleyball]. M.: Veche, 2002, 384 p.
3. Zheleznyak Yu.D., Shipulin G.Ya., Serdyukov O.E. Trends in the development of classical volleyball at the present stage. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury [Theory and practice of physical culture], 2014, no. 4, 30 p.
4. Ivojlov A.V. Volejbol [Volleyball]. Minsk: Higher school, 2006, 261 p.
5. Ivojlov A.V. Volejbol: Kurs sportivnogo sovershenstvovaniya v vuzah [Volleyball: The course of sports improvement in universities]. Minsk: Higher school, 2010, 82 p.
6. Kim M.Ya. Individualization of game training of volleyball players taking into account the solution of operational problems: on the example of sports improvement groups. Extended abstract of candidate's thesis. M .: RGAFK, 1994, 22 p.
7. Kozyreva L.V. Volejbol. Azbuka sporta [Volleyball. ABC of Sports]. M.: Physical Education and Sports, 2013, 168 p.
8. Platonova N.I. Volleyball as a means of developing the physical qualities of university students. Nauchno-metodicheskij elektronnyj zhurnal “Koncept” [Scientific and methodological electronic journal “Concept”], 2016, no. 7 (July), 0.4 p.p. Available at: // e-koncept.ru / 2016 / 16147.htm.
9. Rytsarev V.V. Volejbol: popytka prichinnogo istolkovaniya priemov igry i processa podgotovki volejbolistov[Volleyball: an attempt to causally interpret the methods of the game and the process of training volleyball players]. M.: Proizv. published VINITI combine, 2015, 384 p.
10. Fedoseeva O.Yu., Zhukov R.S. Improving the methodology of physical qualities of volleyball players aged 16–18. Vestnik Kemerovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of the Kemerovo State University], 2014, vol. 2, no. 4(60), pp. 96–99.
11. Gualdi-Rosso E., Zaccagni L. Sometotype, role and performance in elite volleyball players. J. Sports Med. Phys/Fitness., 2011, pp. 234–240.
12. Smit T. Physical Considerations for Volleyball. Athletic journal, 2016, pp. 41–45.
13. Wilmore J.H., Costil D.L. Physiology of sport and exercise. Champaign, Illinois: Human Kinetics, 2007, 548 p.
About this article
Authors: Gorban I.G., Holodova G.B., Grebennikova V.G., Udovichenko E.V.