April 2018, № 4 (216), pages 84-94
Torshina A.V., Allagulov A.M. THE CONTENT OF THE CLUB ACTIVITIES OF THE ORENBURG REGION ADOLESCENS IN 1931–1958The article contains the results of scientific research on actual problem of the content of the club activities of the adolescents in Orenburg region in 1931–1958. In the modern conditions the study of the historical practices allows to strengthen socializing, communicative, cultural, compensatory. Pedagogies is also needed in the knowledge about the actualization of the educational potential of the club activities of the adolescents.
The article present the study of the research (search and analytical, theoretical and analytical, total) and methods at each stage (analysis of legal and regulatory acts, generalization of philosophical and pedagogical concepts, monographic study of the pedagogical experience of the organization of the club activities, the study of archival material, generalization and systematization of the obtained data). The stages of the club activities are dedicated (1931–1940 — pre war, 1941–1945 — war, 1946–1958 — post war) and so the content of the activities on each stage.
As the main conclusions of the research work can be identified the following. Through the period under review the club activities contributed to the formation of the personal qualities of adolescents. But first of all the qualities of the personality were in demand by the historical time. From 1931 to 1940 the qualities of personality of the field of artistic and technical creativity. Daring the war — strong willed qualities — persistent, perseverance of purpose, fidelity to duty and the Motherland, diligence. In 1946–1958 — personal and professional self-determination. Emphasizes that some traditions of 1931–1958 can be traced to the activities of the modern club associations. This conclusion is confirmed by the analysis of the modern normative documents.
The study of the historical experience of the regional system of the club activities of adolescents allows you to comprehend and adopt critically all the most advanced for the further system of the additional education.Key words: club activities of adolescents, Orenburg region, stages, content, personal qualities.
1. Abrayhova V. V. The development of the creative orientation of the personality of the students of the institutions of the additional education. Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis. Pyatigorsk, 2012, 42 p. (in Russian)
2. Kochergina G. D. Organizational and Pedagogical conditions of the interaction of the subjects of the educational process in the institutions of the additional education of children. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Smolensk, 2006, 26 p. (in Russian)
3. Maltseva E. V. The development of audiovisual culture of students in the club association. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Chelyabinsk, 2013, 25 p. (in Russian)
4. Muromtseva S. М. Hronika Orenburgskoj oblasti 1934–1990 v 2 t. T. 1 [Chronicle of the Orenburg region 1934-1990 in 2 v. V 1]. Оrenburg, Dimur, 2009. 308 p. (in Russian)
5. Menshikov E. V. Sports club as a means of social adaptation of freshmen in the educational organization. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Chita, 2015, 24 p. (in Russian)
6. Safonova Z. G. Detskie organizacii Orenburzh'ya v XX veke [Children’s organizations in Orenburg region in XX century]. Оrenburg, OSPU, 2005, 156 p. (in Russian)
7. Futotyansky L. I. Istoriya Orenburzh'ya: uchebnoe posobie [The history of the Orenburg region: textbook]. Orenburg, Orenburg book publishing house, 1996, 351 p. (in Russian)
8. Schetinskaya A. I. Pedagogical management of the institution of the additional education. Extended abstract of candidate’s thesis. Moscow, 1995, 158 p. (in Russian)
9. The transcript of the regional meeting of the komsomol organizers of schools and the secretaries of the komsomol committees of the secondary schools, 15 December 1936. CDNIOO. F. 1697. In. 1. D. 166. (in Russian)
10. N. K. Krupskaya,s letter to the pioneers and school children «About conscious discipline». CDNIOO. F. 1697. In. 1. D. 68. (in Russian)
11. Memorandum «The report of the state of the extracurricular activities, 1935». CDNIOO. F. 1697. In. 1. D. 67. (in Russian)
12. The report from the team member on the survey of cultural and living conditions and working training of adolescents Sinelnikov serving furniture factory. CDNIOO. F. 371. In. 2. D. 67. 179. L. 18. (in Russian)
13. Radio programmer for pioneers and school children «Lenin and Stalin in the folk art, 1940». CDNIOO. F. 1697. In. 1. D. 888. 179. L l. 1–96. (in Russian)
14. Instructions to control the incorporation of the institutions of public educational, inspectors of narutochat, 1941. GАOO the branch in the city of Orsk. F. r-1. In. 1. L. 1–16. (in Russian)
15. Order 1538 of the peoples Commissar of education of the RSFSR of May 7 1943 «About the participation of teachers pioneers in the collection of wild - growing, field, medicinal and technical plants for the needs of the front and the national economy». CDNIOO. F. 1697. In. 1. D. 699. (in Russian)
16. The letter to the heads of pioneer camps to all the students and pioneers. CDNIOO. F. 1697. In. 1. D. 699. (in Russian)
17. The letter to the teachers biologists. CDNIOO. F. 1697. In. 1. D. 700. (in Russian)
18. Speech by Zinaida Sysoeva at the city party, the meeting with the heroes of the Soviet Union, Fabruary 23, 1942. CDNIOO. F. r-1. In. 1. D. 671. (in Russian)
19. The resolution of the Presidium of the CK VOIZa «On the work of children’s societies». GAOO the branch in the city of Orsk. F. 1697. In. 1. D. 245. (in Russian)
20. The resolution of the Presidium CK VOIZa «On the work of the all-union society of the inventors with young technicians and inventors». CDNIOO. F. 1697. In. 1. D. 165. (in Russian)
About this article
Authors: Torshina A.V., Allagulov A.M.