January 2018, № 1 (213), pages 77–83
Usova L.B., Shakirova D.U.
PRACTICE-ORIENTED APPROACH TO THE FORMATION OF MATHEMATICAL COMPETENCE OF STUDENTS AT THE “MATHEMATICS AND COMPUTER SCIENCES” TRAINING PROGRAM
In modern education the key role in bachelors training is played by the practice-oriented approach. It means that the content of mathematical disciplines of the main educational program must provide the university graduate not only with a set of knowledge in the corresponding subject domain and also with a possibility of their application for the solution of professional tasks. According to this approach the quality of mathematical training of future professional must form his mathematical competence. In the course of realization of the practice-oriented approach and on the basis of the analysis of FSES HE of the “Mathematics and computer sciences” bachelor training program, the differentiated complex of tasks on types of professional activity (research, production and technological, organizational and administrative, pedagogical) and on complexity levels was used. The developed practice-oriented tasks promoted the formation of abilities to analyze, synthesize, to abstractly think, generalize mathematical material, to solve applied problems in the field of the protected information and telecommunication technologies and systems at bachelors. Practice-oriented approach to bachelors training makes a basis of formation of mathematical competence, being a basic component of professional competence. Process of the solution of the practice-oriented tasks contributes not only to the development of practical and independent activities of bachelors, but also to the increase in their creative potential, to the formation of the professional demanded in labor market.
Key words: mathematical competence, practice-oriented approach, types of professional activity, mathematical disciplines, the practice-oriented tasks.
1. Bannikova T.M., Baranova N.A., Leonov N.I. Professional'naya matematicheskaya podgotovka bakalavra: kompetentnostnyj podhod: monografiya [Professional mathematical preparation of the bachelor: competence approach: monograph]. Izhevsk: Publishing house “Udmurt University”, 2012, 152 p.
2. Dorofeev S.N., Plakhova V.G. The problem as a means of formation of students of technical universities mathematical competence. Izvestiya vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij. Povolzhskij region. Gumanitarnye nauki.[News of higher educational institutions. Volga region. Humanities], 2009, №3 (11), pp. 123–131.
3. Dubenetskaya, E.R. The competence of the technician in the field of application of mathematical methods for the solution of professionally — oriented tasks with the use of specialized software. Pedagogicheskoe obrazovanie V Rossii [Pedagogical education In Russia], 2014, no. 8, pp. 99–104.
4. Kazachek N.. Mathematical competence of future teachers of mathematics. Izvestiya Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta imeni A.I. Gercena [Izvestia Russian state pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen]. SPb., 2010, no. 121, pp. 106–110.
5. Markina M.S., Kuznetsov I.A., Napadeniya E.Y. Formation of mathematical competence of students of Humanities in terms of interdisciplinary integration. Uchenye zapiski Rossijskogo Gosudarstvennogo Social'nogo Universiteta [Scientific notes of Russian State Social University], 2010, no. 8, pp. 183–187.
6. Minshin M.M. Mathematics as a means of forming professional competence of future engineers in the field of information technology. Pedagogicheskie problemy vysshej shkoly: Materialy Vserossijskoj nauchno-praktich. konf. s mezhd. uchastiem [Pedagogical problems of higher education: Proc. of all-Russian scientific practitioner. Conf. with Int.. participation]. Dimitrovgrad: Branch USU, 2010, pp. 284–287.
7. Minchin M.M., Alimushkin G.M. Essence and structure of mathematical competence of future engineers in the software of computers and automated systems. Obrazovanie i nauka — proizvodstvu: Sb. trudov mezhd. nauchno-prakt. i obrazovatel'noj konf., chast' 2, kniga 2 [Education and science for production: Proc. of scientific practice. and educational Conf., part 2, book 2]. Publishing house of the Kama state Academy of engineering and Economics, 2010, pp. 162–166.
8. Mirzoev M.S., Mukhamadiev Z.S., Studenova O.V. Practice-oriented approach to the formation of mathematical competence of information systems specialists on the example of the College. Upravlenie obrazovaniya: Teoriya i praktika [Department of education: Theory and practice], 2016, no. 3, pp. 69–77
9. Nikitina A.L. Formation of professional competence through the construction and analysis of mathematical models of applied problems. Izv. TulGU. Ser. “Gumanitarnye nauki” [News of TulSU. “Humanities”], 2013, vol. 2, pp. 447–456.
10. Nikolaeva I.V., Krylov D.A. Formation of mathematical competence of College students: problems and prospects. Sovremennye naukoemkie tekhnologii [Modern high technologies], 2016, no. 7–1, pp.168–171. Available at: http://www.top-technologies.ru/ru/article/view?id=36083.
11. Оlkhovaya T.A., Shakirova D.U. Informational and cognitive independence as a factor of formation of the subject position of undergraduate students. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya [Modern problems of science and education], 2014, no. 5. Availanle at: http://www.science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=14685.
12. Ostalowska O.A., Shershneva V. A. Research mathematical competence of future bachelors of computer science. Nauchnye issledovaniya i sovremennoe obrazovanie : materialy Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (CHeboksary, 29 apr. 2017 g.) / redkol.: O.N. SHirokov [i dr.] [Scientific research and modern education : Proc. of Intern. science. and practice. Conf. (Cheboksary, 29 APR. 2017). Ed.: Oh. Shirokov [et al.]. Cheboksary: Interactive plus CNS, 2017, pp. 102–105, ISBN 978-5-9500127-9-2.
13. Otryaskin T.M., Blagovisna A.N. On some problems of teaching the theory of cryptographic Boolean functions. Voprosy obrazovaniya i nauki v XXI veke : sb. nauch. tr. po materialam Mezhdunar. konf., 29 apr. 2013 g., Tambov [Education and science in XXI century : collection of scientific works. Tr. according to the materials of mezhdunar. Conf., 29 APR. 2013, Tambov]. M of education and science of the Russian Federation. Tambov: Consulting company Ucom, 2013, part 10, pp. 87–88.
14. Reutova M.N., Shavyrina I.V. A practice-oriented approach as a tool of development of intellectual potential of students. Vosproizvodstvo intellektual'nogo kapitala v sisteme vysshego professional'nogo obrazovaniya: materialy vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. s mezhdunar. uchastiem, Belgorod, 18–22 noyab. 2013 g. Otv. red. I.S. SHapovalova [Reproduction of the intellectual capital in the system of higher professional education: proc. of all-russian. science. and practice. Conf. with Internacional. participation, Belgorod, 18–22 Nov. 2013. Edited by I.S. Shapovalova]. Belgorod, 2013, pp. 85–87.
15. Tarenko L.B. Practical-oriented approach to the development of intellectual skills of students in the field of computer science and computer science. Nauchno-informacionnyj zhurnal Vestnik “TISBI” [Scientific information journal “TISBI”]. Kazan: publishing center of the University of management “TISBI”, 2013, no. 1, pp. 74–83. — ISSN 1813-1654.
16. The Federal state educational standard of the higher education in the direction of preparation 02.03.01 Mathematics and computer Sciences (bachelor degree level). Available at: http://www.osu.ru/docs/fgos/vo3++ / 02.03.01 _Math_i_komp_nauki.pdf.
17. Shcherbakov S.V., Sagitova L.R. Formation of mathematical competence of future engineers-oil. Kazanskij pedagogicheskij zhurnal [Kazan pedagogical journal], 2013, no. 1, pp.74–81.
18. Mayur S. Gondhalekar, Sachin M. Bojewar. Teaching Software Engineering Subjects Using a Practical Oriented Approach at the University of Mumbai. International Journal of Engineering Pedagogy (iJEP), 2013, special issue 4, vol 3, pp. 27–30. Available at. http://online-journals.org/index.php/i-jep/article/view/3218
About this article
Authors: Usova L.B., Shakirova D.U.