STRUCTURE OF PEDAGOGICAL SUPPORT OF PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL FORMATION OF THE CADETS OF A MILITARY HIGHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
The professional and personal formation of an officer is a process that covers a long period of life of a military specialist, in which three key stages can be identified: professional and psychological selection, training and education in a military higher educational institution and professional activities. The current level of development of higher military education requires close attention to the professional and personal formation of a future officer. At the same time, the professional and personal formation of future officers should be regarded as a process of progressive personality changes provided by military education, interpersonal interaction of its subjects, and the conditions of military and professional activities of cadets. As a part of the solution of the task of professional and personal formation of a future officer, a special attention should be given to the pedagogical support for the development of the personality in the educational process of a military higher educational institution. In the framework of our research, we offer a pedagogical support for the professional and personal formation of a future officer, designed in the educational process of the military higher educational institution as mastering with military and professional experience, which is integrated with the sociocultural values and values of professional-military training. The following provisions are conceptual for the research: the professional and personal formation of future officers is a leading function of a military higher educational institution integrating many other functions; the most important mechanisms of professional and personal formation of future officers are: interiorization as a process of mastering with the values of the military profession; identification as a process of professional self-determination in the military professional community; reflation as a means of internal acceptance of the military’s social position; professional and personal formation is one of the aspects of the sociocultural development of the personality of a future officer, familiarizing it with the cultural values of society. To the basic structural elements of the complex pedagogical support that contributes to the changes in the personality of a future officer, his professional socialization, we attribute: goal-setting as a rationale for the goals and objectives of military education; structural-content component as the correlation of the strategic goal with the stages, directions and content of educational work, presented in the form of blocks and modules; technological component as a system of used methods, ways and means of education; a pedagogical component as a set of requirements for a modern military teacher, to his personal and professional qualities.
Key words: professional and personal formation of an officer, educational process of a military higher educational institution, pedagogical support, pedagogical conditions, pedagogical activities.
1. Beloshitsky A.V. Formation of the Subjectivity of Future Officers in a Military Higher Educational Institution. Extended abstract of Doctor’s thesis. Voronezh, 2009,44 p.
2. Zheltobryukh S.P. Professional’no-pedagogicheskaya podgotovka prepodavatelya voenno-uchebnogo zavedeniya: monografiya [Professional-pedagogical Training of a Teacher of Military Higher Educational Institution: Monograph]. Yaroslavl: YAVVFU, 2001, pp. 154.
3. Korenev A.A. Increase of Mental Stability of Cadets of Military Higher Educational Institution in Educational Activity. Extended abstract of candidate thesis. Chelyabinsk, 2007, 24 p.
4. Kulikova L.N. Gumanizaciya obrazovaniya i samorazvitie lichnosti [Humanization of Education and Self-Development of the Personality]. Khabarovsk: KhGPU, 2001, 333 p.
5. Kulikova L.N. Problemy samorazvitiya lichnosti [Problems of Self-development of Personality]. Khabarovsk: KhGPU, 1997, 315 p.
6. Leontiev A.N. Deyatel’nost’. Soznanie. Lichnost’ [Activity. Consciousness. Personality]. Moscow: Politizdat, 1975, p. 178.
7. Lokalov V.A. Struktura obrazovatel’noj sredy dlya professional’nogo obucheniya [Structure of the Educational Environment for Vocational Training]. Available at: http://kikg.ifmo.ru/learning/gopr/ns.htm.
8. Markova A.K. Psihologiya professionalizma [Psychology of Professionalism]. M.: Int. humanitarian fund “Knowledge”, 1996, 308 p.
9. Mitina L.M. Personal and Professional Development of a Man in the New Socio-Economic Conditions. Voprosy psikhologii [Questions of psychology], 1997, no. 4, pp. 45–48.
10. Monakhova L.Y. Theoretical Aspects of Design Technology of Individual Educational Programs. Nauka i shkola [Science and School], 2000, no. 1, pp. 45–52.
11. Nevirko D.D., Evtikhov O.V. Organizaciya i metodiki sociopsihologicheskogo obespecheniya uchebnoj i sluzhebnoj deyatel’nosti obrazovatel’nogo uchrezhdeniya pravoohranitel’nyh organov [Organization and Methods of Sociopsychological Support of Educational and Official Activities of the Educational Institution of Law Enforcement Agencies]. Krasnoyarsk: Sibiu Federal Drug Control Service of Russia, 2012, 232 p.
12. On Approval of the Instruction on the O rganization of Work on the Moral and Psychological Support of Operational Activities in the Bodies Controlling Traffic of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances: [RF FDCS Order No. 523 of December 05, 2011].
13. Rybakov V.V. Peculiarities of the Formation of the Social and Moral Orientation of Cadets of a Higher Educational Institution of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in the System of Vocational Training. Uchenye zapiski [Scholarly notes], 2010, no. 8(66), pp. 79–83.
14. Serykh V. Voinskie ritualy [Military Rituals]. M.: Military Publishing, 1981, 161 p.
15. Slesarenko N.B. Activation of Personal Self-development of a Cadet in the Educational Process of the Military Institute. Candidate’s thesis. Blagoveshchensk, 2004, 182 p. (in Russian).
16. Surtaeva N.N. Netradicionnye obrazovatel’nye tekhnologii. Izd. 2-e, dop. [Non-traditional Educational Technologies. 2nd ed., ext.]. Novokuznetsk: IPK, 2003, 72 p.
17. Tolengutov K.F. Formation of Readiness of Cadets for Professional Activity on the Basis of Information Educational echnologies. Candidate’s thesis. Astana, 2007, 127 p.
About this article
Authors: Nurakhmetov S.T.