January 2018, № 1 (213), pages 36–43
Kucherenko M.A., Chetverikova A.G. PRACTICE OF IMPROVEMENT OF PHYSICAL AND MATHEMATICAL EDUCATION OF TEACHERS AND PUPILS (ON THE EXAMPLE OF THE ORENBURG REGION)Improvement of physical and mathematical education of teachers and pupils of mass school becomes a key factor in the conditions of creation of national and regional system of independent monitoring and assessment of quality of such education as way of external assessment of results for the benefit of the personality, society, labor market and the state. Changes in economic, political and social life have strongly influenced formation of new type of the identity of the person, on his emotional and intellectual world that demands, obviously, search of effective forms of learning and the doctrine, reconsideration of values, moral standards and all outlook of the person. At the initiative of the Ministry of Education of the Orenburg region there was an effective system of improvement of quality of physical education on the basis of cooperation of physical faculty of the Orenburg state university and teachers and pupils of Orenburg and the Orenburg region. The called system provides, first of all, improvement of subject competence of the teacher of various programs of professional development, profound training of school students at University physical and mathematical school, various forms of educational and research, design and Olympiad activity in branches of department of the general physics and educational laboratories of physical faculty. The educational programs of higher education institution which are implemented on University Saturdays and Public lectures on physics are traditional. Result of long-term joint interdependent educational activity of the university and teacher's, and school community are results of graduates of the main and high (full) school on the Basic and the Unified state examination, at the Olympic Games and conferences of the Russian and regional level.Key words: improvement of physical and mathematical education, program of professional development of the teacher of physics, technique of training of school students for the Unified State Examination in physics, profound studying of physics, university physical and mathematical school.
1. PISA 2015 Results. Collaborative problem solving. Vol. 5, pp. 31–53. Available at: http//www/oecd-ilibrary.org. (Accessed 13.03.2018).
2. Legner P. The Value of
Teaching Mathematics. Available at: http//www/value-of-mathematics. (Accessed 13.03.2018).
3. Jacques Delors (Chairman) Learning: The Treasure Within
International Commission on Education for the Twenty-First Century. UNESCO Publishing. Available at: http//www/ unesco.org/delors/. (Accessed 13.03.2018).
4. Killen R. Effective Teaching Strategies: Lessons from Research and Practice. South Melbourne, Vic.:Thompson Social Science Press, 2007, 336 p.
5. Polyakova V.A. Teoreticheskie osnovy pedagogicheskih innovacij v zarubezhnoj shkole: kniga dlya uchitelya [Theoretical Foundations of Pedagogical Innovation in a Foreign School: A Book for Teachers]. M.:ISMO RAO, 2007, 192 p.
6. Ursul A.D., Ursul T.A. Global'nyj vektor nauki i obrazovaniya. Vestnik vysshej shkoly [Herald of Higher School], 2017, no. 9, pp. 17–21.
7. Kupavcev A.V. Koncepciya sovremennoj obrazovatel'noj paradigmy. Vestnik vysshej shkoly [Herald of Higher School], 2017, no. 6, pp. 10–16.
8. Karyakin YU.V., Polonskaya M.S., Tunda E.A. Ob ehvolyucionnom skachke nauchno-obrazovatel'nogo myshleniya. Vestnik vysshej shkoly [Herald of Higher School], 2017, no. 8, pp. 10–13.
9. YAsvin V.A. Obrazovatel'naya sreda: ot modelirovaniya k proektirovaniyu [Educational environment: from modeling to design]. M.: Smysl, 2001, 365 p.
10. YAsvin V.A. EHkspertiza shkol'noj obrazovatel'noj sredy [Examination of the school educational environment]. M.: Smysl, 2000, 128 p.
11. Kucherenko M.A., Perunova M.N., Uzenbaev F.G. Ob'ektivnye predposylki proektirovaniya i realizacii programmy povysheniya kvalifikacii i perepodgotovki uchitelej fiziki Voprosy dopolnitel'nogo professional'nogo obrazovaniya (ehlektronnyj nauchno-prakticheskij zhurnal) [Questions of additional professional education (electronic scientific and practical journal)]. Orenburg, IPKiPPRO OGPU, 2014, vol. №2(2), pp. 1–10.
12. Kucherenko M.A., Perunova M.N. Sredstva metodicheskoj podgotovki uchitelya fiziki na kursah povysheniya kvalifikacii universiteta Universitetskij kompleks kak regional'nyj centr obrazovaniya, nauki i kul'tury: materialy Vserossijskoj nauchno-metodicheskoj konferencii [University complex as a regional center of education, science and culture: proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference]. Orenburg: OOO IPK “Universitet”, 2016, pp. 1211–1219.
13. Matros D.SH., Polev D.M., Mel'nikova N.N. Upravlenie kachestvom obrazovaniya na osnove informacionnyh tekhnologij i obrazovatel'nogo monitoringa [Management of the quality of education based on information technology and educational monitoring]. M.: Pedagogicheskoe soobshchestvo Rossii, 2001, 128 p.
14. Popov A.A. Otkrytoe obrazovanie: filosofiya i tekhnologiya [Open Education: Philosophy and Technology]. M.: Knizhnyj dom “LIBROKOM”, 256 p.
15. Pereskokova T.A., Solov'ev V.P. Ternistyj put' k kachestvu. Vysshee obrazovanie segodnya [Higher education today], no. 7, pp. 6–13.
About this article
Authors: Kucherenko M.A., Chetverikova A.G.