Vorobyev A.E., Alferov I.N., Murzaeva A.K.
SCIENTIFIC-RESEARCH TECHNOLOGIES IN MODERN HIGHER PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
Summary: NAt the present time transition of world economy to new economic way assumes defined change of the applied approaches and techniques and in higher education where the mission of the higher school in relation to society has to be definitely “advancing”, but not just match his current inquiries and the needs. Therefore the task of training of high quality experts for the knowledge-intensive branches of national economy corresponding to the modern level of the market relations is set for the Russian education system. For this purpose radical restructuring and reorientation of all system of higher education is required. Researches findings revealed that the most effective way of receiving quality education for students of higher educational institutions is their real participation in scientific research, for example, use of the technologies which are directly including informative and educational activity of students. This method includes such general scientific aspects as systematization of scientific information, its analysis, laboratory researches, generalization of the received results. In educational and research activity of students such stages as a formulation of a research objective and research tasks, promotion of the main hypothesis, search of ways of their check, theoretical and experimental check of hypotheses and discussion of the received results are necessary. The proposed solutions will allow to apply effectively the latest scientific developments in educational process and to carry out vocational training of modern level.
Key words: students, training, technology, educational research
1. The future of higher education in Russia: an expert view. Foresight research. 2030. Krasnoyarsk, 2012. Availabte at: http://www.intelros.ru/pdf/prezentaziya_visshaya_shkola_2030_ ekspertniy_ vzglyad_2012.pdf.
2. Vorobyev A.E., Tulegenova O.S., Kaukenova A.S. Nauchnaya sostavlyayushchaya industrial'no-innovacionnogo razvitiya gosudarstva [Scientific component of industrial and innovative development of the state]. Atyrau (Kazakhstan), AING, 2013, 210 p.
3. Vorobyev, A.E., Shamshiev O.Sh., Maralbaev A.O., Kaukenova A.S. Puti nauchno-innovacionnogo razvitiya v XXI veke [Ways of scientific and innovative development in the XXI century]. Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan). IC Teknik, 2014. 329 p.
4. Gorbachev, S.V. The influence of science on the development of the educational complex in postmodern conditions. Uchenye zapiski Kazanskogo Universiteta. Seriya: Gumanitarnye nauki [Scientific notes of Kazan University. Series: Humanities]. N 4, 2006, pp. 46–52.
5. The share of teachers of universities that deal with science. Available at: http://mydocx.ru/7-40900.html.
6. Dormeshkin О.B. Research work of students in the aspect of modern requirements in the preparation of future specialists. Trudy BGTU [Proceedings of BSTU]. №8, 2011, pp. 134–136.
7. Zyukin A.A. The role of education in the formation of economic, social and legal culture Sbornik nauchnyh trudov Mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii [A collection of scientific papers of the International Scientific and Practical Conference]. — St. Petersburg: Publishing house of the St. Petersburg University of Management and Economics, 2014. pp. 49-55.
8. Innovative technologies of education in higher education. Available at: http://lektsii.org/9-35059.html.
9. Research method of teaching. Available at: http://pedagogicheskaya.academic.ru/2404/% D0% 98% D0% A1% D0% A1% D0% 9B% D0% 95% D0% 94% D0% 9E% D0% 92% D0% 90% D0% A2% D0% 95% D0% 9B% D0% AC% D0% A1% D0% 9A% D0% 98% D0% 99% D0% 9C% D0% 95% D0% A2% D0% 9E% D0% 94_% D0% BE% D0% B1% D1% 83% D1% 87% D0% B5% D0% BD% D0% B8% D1% 8F.
10. Karpov A.O. Cultural and historical episteme of education: from antiquity to the knowledge society. Voprosy filosofii [Issues of Philosophy] N 1. 2016.
11. Karpov A.O. Learning through science is a touch to the problem. Ser. “Professional”. M .: NTA “APFN”, 2000, 20 p.
12. Kudakov O.R., Homochkina S.A. Formation of research competence for undergraduates of the first year of training. Vestnik Kazanskogo gosudarstvennogo ehnergeticheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Kazan State Power Engineering University]. 2009, no. 2, pp. 113–123.
13. Makarova E.A., Makarova E.L. Scheme of the relationship between the educational process and theoretical research through information and communication technologies Informatika, vychislitel'naya tekhnika i inzhenernoe obrazovanie [Informatics, Computer Science and Engineering Education]. 2016, no. 3 (27), pp. 45–50.
14. Melnik A.F. Introduction of scientific research into education as an innovation. Russian agricultural science review. 2015, no 5, pp. 231–233.
15. Scientific work of teachers Factors of scientific activity of teachers of the State University-Higher School of Economics. Available at: http://docplayer.ru/51970261-Ii-nauchnaya-rabota-prepodavateley-faktory-nauchnoy-aktivnosti-prepodavateley-gu-vshe.html.
16. Omirbaev S.M. Innovations in Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan Obrazovanie: tradicii i innovacii; Materialy XIV mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii (27 aprelya 2017 goda) [Education: Traditions and Innovations. Proceedings of the XIV International Scientific and Practical Conference (April 27, 2017)]. Prague, Czech Republic: WORLD PRESS s.r.o., 2017, pp. 172–177.
17. Roslyakova E.M. Realization of the program “Learning through research” on the module of normal physiology. Mezhdunarodnyj zhurnal EHksperimental'nogo obrazovaniya [International Journal of Experimental Education]. 2016, no 2, pp. 301–303.
18. Simakova E.A. Factors influencing the quality of theoretical preparation of students of sports universities. Extended abstract of candidate's thesis. Omsk, 2001, 23 p.
19. Solostin T.A. Maintenance of quality of education of students by means of independent work. Extended abstract of candidate's thesis. M., 2015, 25 p.
20. Factors affecting the success of students’ training. Available at: http://studopedia.ru/ 11_146011_tema-faktori-vliyayushchie-na-uspeshnost-obucheniya-studentov.html.
21. Fomina T.P. Research activity of students as a means of improving the quality of education. Vestnik TGU [Bulletin of TSU]. 2008, issue 7 (63), pp. 242–246.
22. 25 years under the sails of science: Floating University (Learning through research) Georesursy [Georesources]. 2015, no 2, pp. 106–110.
About this article
Authors: Vorobyev A.E., Alferov I.N., Murzaeva A.K.