Mironycheva-Tokareva N.P., Michajlova E.V., Vishnyakova E.K. TRANSFORMATION OF BOG ECOSYSTEM PLANT COVER UNDER HIGHWAY CONSTRUCTING ON TAIGA ZONE TERRITORY IN WESTERN SIBERIA
Recent commercial development of the territory by oil and gas enterprises has caused critical necessity for the region to be deeper studied, to get reliable information about modern condition of investigated object that enables to predict possible changes of ecological situation under natural and anthropogenic factors. The greatest demonstration of hydrolithogenic processes resulted by human activity is vast zones of underflooding and drying-out due to surface flow direction changing or breaking. These processes become more active while linear features (highways) are being laid over bog complexes. At present time one of the most important problems of nature management is to analyze human activity impact on the environment at the regional and local levels. Negative effects due to linear features constructing are among understudied problems. Plant cover changes of the underfloodings of different age have been investigated. The connection between space and time organization of underflooding bog geosystems is determined with changing of plant cover composition and its projective cover. It indicates environment changes and can be used for monitoring functioning of anthropogenic wetlands resulted from linear features constructing. Recovering of original plant communities broken by highway constructing does not occur as surface flow is disturbed. Recorded time and chorologic characteristics of that associated row of forest-bog systems broken by linear features, their disturbance degree and their reaction to hydrologic regime fluctuations allow predicting the degree of plant cover transformation under intensive anthropologic impact.Key words: Underflooding, Vegetation, Areal of transformation, Hydrological conditions.
1. Vasiliev S. V. the impact of the oil and gas industry on the forest and wetland ecosystems. Novosibirsk: Science. Sib., 1998. 136 p.
2. Belov A.V., Bezrukova E. V., Sokolova L. P. Evolutionary dynamical mapping of Siberia vegetation for the purposes of forecasting methods // Geography and natural. resources. 2008. No. 1. P. 10–21.
3. Gusev A. P., Andrushko S. V. Landscape-ecological analysis of anthropogenic evolution of geosystems of local level (by the example of floodplain changes in the boundaries of Gomel city in XIX — XXI centuries) // Nature Use. 2011. P. 103-107.
4. Kantserova L. V. Diversity and community dynamics of the transformed hydromorphic habitats of the middle taiga of Karelia : abstract. dis. kand. Biol. Sciences. Petrozavodsk, 2012. 23 p
5. Kuzmenko E. I. Dynamic classification of geosystems for mapping the Khanty-Mansi Okrug and forecasting of ecological risks in its oil and gas areas, methods // Geography and natural. 123.resources. 2006. No. 4. P. 115—
6. Lukin V. N., Hydrogeology and engineering Geology: Proc. Allowance. Part 2. Engineering Geology. M.: publishing house of MGOU, 2008. P. 156.
7. Milyaeva E. V., Machatov I. D. Ermolov Yu. V., Kirpotin S. N. The development of flooding along the unmade roads in the forest-tundra of Western Siberia // Bulletin of the Tomsk state University. — 2012. — No. 365. — P. 206-219. –
8. 8. Milyaeva E. V., Vishnyakova E. K. succession of vegetation of marsh ecosystems under changing hydrological regime. // Interexpo GEO-Siberia-2014. Vol. 2. Methods of remote sensing and photogrammetry, environmental monitoring, Geoecology: Materials of X International scientific Congress. (Novosibirsk, 8-18 April 2014). — Novosibirsk: SSGA, 2014. — P. 161-165.
9. Michailova E. V., Machatkov I. D., Mironycheva-Tokareva N. P. Koronatova N. G. Anthropogenic impact on tundra ecosystem in laying the line structures / interexpo geo-Siberia-2017 : XIII Intern. scientific. Congreve., 17-21 APR. 2017, Novosibirsk]. scientific. Conf. “Remote. methods of sensing and photogrammetry, environmental monitoring, Geoecology” : collection of materials 2 V. — Novosibirsk : SSGA, 2017. — T. 2. — P. 175 — 179 .
10. Prokop'ev E. P. the Ecology of plant communities (Phytosociology): Proc. Tomsk, 2003. 456р.
11. Puchkin V. A. Mapping of anthropogenic variation of landscapes // Geography and natural resources. 2007. No. 4. P135–130.
12. Soromotin A. V. Ecological problems of oil and gas production in Western Siberia // Bulletin of the Tyumen state University. 2005. No. 3. P. 137–145.
13. Shishconakova E. A., Avetov N. A., Alekseev Yu. E., Shvedchikova N. K. Ecology of representatives of the Sedge family (Cyperaceae) in disturbed habitats in the oil fields of the Middle Ob / Bulletin of Moscow society of naturalists. Department of biological. — 2014. Vol 119, vol. 4. -P. 70-80.
14. Shishconakova E. A., Avetov N. A., Berezina N. A., Tolpysheva T. Y., Shvedchikova N. K. manifestations of regressive processes in the marshes of the southern part of natural Park Numto (Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug — Yugra) / Bulletin of Moscow society of naturalists. Department of biological. — 2016. Vol. 121,P. 39-50.