Bebeshko L.O. EDUCATIONAL SITUATION AS A MEANS OF SPEECH CULTURE DEVELOPINGModern society, characterized by a highest level of informatizaton, openness and mobility, has set the education system a task of developing a person with a perfect speech culture. Speech culture is an inseparable part of any person's personality traits. Developing one's personality is obviously connected with the processes of human interaction and mutual understanding. Mastering speech culture appears to be the most important thing today. One of the personal results of completing a general education school course is mastering language means such as the skill of clearly, logically and accurately expressing one's point of view, using relevant language means. The Federal National General School Education Standard states that the ability to cooperate with peers, younger children and adults in educational, social, research and project activities reflects a person's results of completing a general education school course. The ability to efficiently communicate and interact in joint activities, take into account other participants' attitudes and opinions, efficiently settle conflicts is indicative of metasubject results of a general education school course completed. It is the interaction technologies that can ensure that all participants of the education process are active and creative doers. As a result of the study we have substantiated the Speech Culture Development Technology based on educational situations. We have also specified its essential characteristics, such as activating learning and cognitive functions; creating psychological and educational conditions to master the required scope of knowledge and skills necessary to develop and improve speech culture; learners' interacting with the educator, their cooperating, arranging and managing the education process. The major conclusion resulting from the study is that developing speech culture will be efficient and successful if the stages of the suggested technology are followed, all the participants of the education process are engaged in the speaking activities and, finally, educational situations are built following the suggested recommendations. Key words: speech, speaking activities, speech culture, conversational situation, educational situation.
1. Atanov, G.A. Activity approach in training / G.A. Atanov. — Donetsk: EAI Press, 2001. — 160 p.
2. Biryukov, A.B. Modeling of communicative speech situations in teaching Russian as a foreign language in a non-native language environment C Philology. Questions of theory and practice / A.B. Biryukov. — Tula, 2014. — №4. — Part 3.
3. Vaysburd, M.L. typology of educational and speech situations / M.L. Vaysburd // Psychological-pedagogical problems of intensive training in foreign languages. — M., 1981. — p. 81.
4. Gromyko, N.V. The problem of translation of theoretical knowledge in educational practice: a monograph / N.V. Gromyko. — M.: Pushkin Institute, 2009. — 160 p.
5. Winter, I.L. Meaning voice message / I.L. Winter. -M.: Nauka, 2001. -262 p.
6. Ivanov, S.F. Culture Parenting skills of speech at students / C.F. Ivanov. — M.: Education, 2009. — 124 p.
7. Ivanchenko, G.V. Human potential: personality development in the educational environment / G.V. Ivanchenko ; ed. B.G. Yudina // The human potential of Russia: intellectual, social, cultural dimension. — M.: Institute for Human Sciences, 2002. — Pp. 167–178.
8. Krainik, O.M. Teaching speech word problems as means of formation of universal educational actions RYASH C / O.M. Krainik. — 2014. — №5.
9. Krasnov, L.A. The content of education: traditions and prospects / L.A. Krasnov // Domestic and foreign pedagogy. — Number 2014. –4 (19). — P. 35–44.
10. Ksenofontova, A.N. Pedagogical culture of speech activity / A.N. Ksenofontova. — M., 2010. — 208 p.
11. Ksenofontova, A.N. A Problem of speech activity in the pedagogical process / A.N. Ksenofontova. — Orenburg, 2004. –100 p.
12. Leontiev, A.A. Fundamentals of speech activity / A.A. Leontiev. –M.: Nauka, 2001. — 368 s.
13. Leontiev, O.M. Activity approach in education / O.M. Leontiev // School tehnologii. — 2007. — №2. — S. 83– 96.
14. Odintsova, I.V. Educational communicatively-speech situation and educational speech situation as a methodical category / I.V. Odintsova // Vestnik CIE Mey. — M., 2010. — №1. –Pp. 44–52.
15. Alder, T.A. Implementation sbektno-oriented educational situations: monograph / T.A. Alder, S.V. Mazova. — Publisher: pedagogy House, Moscow, 2011. — 127 p.
16. Tarasov, E.F. Language and Culture: methodological issues / E.F. Tarasov // Language and Culture. –M., 2001. –S. 28.
17. Ter-Minasova, S.G. Language and Intercultural Communication / S.G. Ter-Minasova. — M.: Word, 2000. — 264 p.
18. Khutorskoy, A.V. The farm Situational teaching method / A.V. Khutorskoy // Psychology: Science, technology, and practice. — 2005. — No 2 (19). — S. 74–82.
About this article
Author: Bebeshko L.O.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |