Kargapoltseva N.A., Kodyakova N.V FORMATION OF LEARNERS SOCIAL EXPERIENCE IN INTERCULTURAL EDUCATIONAL INTEGRATION In a situation of growing global integration the character of the socialization of the younger generation is changing significantly. The task of preparing a young man for a productive cultural, professional and personal interaction with the representatives of countries with different social traditions, social structures, language culture, and national identity is updating. High social mobility of the population and the increasing migration of large and small groups of different people's representatives lead to an increase in the number of inter-ethnic and inter-religious conflicts, inter alia, with the aspiration of ethnic and racial minorities to assert and develop the cultural identity, protect their rights, especially in multi-ethnic regions and countries. Therefore the assertion of value dominants of intercultural dialogue, the strengthening of subjectively significant trends, aspirations and attitudes for the formation of a maturing personality ‘multi-ethnic identity’, the optimization of potentially conflicting spheres of humanitarian pairing of common cultural and national-ethnic interests as the ideological basis for the formation of man's social experience of the XXI century are the main aims of modern education system. A significant role in this process goes to intercultural educational integration, which serves as the basic vector of open education development and allows enriching the interaction of education system with new meanings due to the proactive inclusion of learners together with public organizations and institutions of socio-cultural profile into ethno-national orientation and multicultural orientation projects.Key words: socialization of personality, social experience, educational environment, intercultural educational integration.
1. Asmolov, A.G. Strategy of social and cultural modernization of education: on the way to overcome the crisis of identity / A.G. Asmolov // Education Matters. — 2008. — № 1. -P. 65-86.
2. Volkov, V.N. Violence and tolerance as the principles of life in the modern world / V.N. Volkov // Education and Society. — 2005. — № 1. — P. 56-63.
3. Galaktionova, T.G. The reflection of the concept of "open education" in the pedagogical theory and practice / T.G. Galaktionova, E.I. Kazakov [electronic resource] // Letters to Emissia. Offline: Electronic scientific publication (scientific pedagogical Internet-periodical) — March 2012: access mode: http: // www.emissia.org / offline / 2012 / 1752.htm
4. Hasanov, I.B. National Stereotypes and "enemy image" / I.B. Hasanov. — M.: Russian Academy of Management, 1994. — 258 p.
5. Dahl, V.I. Explanatory Dictionary of Living Great Russian Language / V.I. Dahl. — T. 1. The A-lake is M.: OLMA-PRESS, 2002. — 1280 pages.
6. Dzhurinsky, A.N. Polycultural education in multinational society / A.N. Dzhurinsky. — M.: Urait, 2014. — 260 pages.
7. Zubkov, V.I. Deviant of youth as result of her inadequate socialization / V.I. Zubkov//Social and humanitarian knowledge. — 2011. — No.4. — Page 156-171.
8. Kargapoltseva, N.A. Cooperation of higher education institutions and institutions of children complementary education of Orenburg region in the solution of problems of education modernization / N.A. Kargapoltseva // The University complex as the regional center of education, science and culture: materials of the All-Russian scientific and methodical conference (with the international participation) — [electronic resource] — Orenburg: Operational polygraphy OSU, 2015. — Page 2960-2963.
9. Kiryakova, A.V. Realization of axiological approach in designing of educational process / A.V. Kiryakova // Yniversitetskiy Okrug: information and methodical magazine. Orenburg. — 2012. — No.15. — Page 23-25.
10. Kohn, I.S. Psychology of a prejudice (About social and psychological roots of ethnic prejudices) / I.S. Kohn//The New World. — 1961. — No.10. — Page 187 — 205.
11. Korneeva, E.N. Educational interaction as special type of social interaction / E.N. Korneeva // Yaroslavl pedagogical herald. V. II (Psychology and pedagogical sciences). –2014. — No.4. — Page 264-268.
12. Mudrik, A.V. Education as social phenomenon / A.V. Mudrik//Siberian pedagogical magazine. — 2006. — No.1. — Page 126-128.
13. About the direction of the Program (together with "The program of development educational components in educational institutions"): Letter of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of 13.05. 2013 No. IR-352/09: [electronic resource]: access mode: www.consultant.ru
14. Applied aspects of modern psychology: terms, laws, concepts, methods. A reference media / N.I. Konyukhov — M., 1992. — [electronic resource]: access mode: http://www.klex.ru/9sd
15. Development of education and socialization in the Russian Federation in medium-term prospect. Report of expert group//Questions of education. — 2012. — No. 1. — Page 6-58.
16. Social experience: [electronic resource]: access mode: http://www. Terme.ru/dictionary/172/word/socialnyi-opyt
17. Haleeva, I.I. Prevention of extremism in polyconfessional and multinational society / I.I. Haleeva//Materials of the All-Russian scientific and practical conference on prevention of extremism. — M.: FGBOU VPO MGLU, 2014. — Page 11-18.
About this article
Authors: Kodyakova N.V., Kargapoltseva N.A.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |