Kargapoltsev S.M., Tabilova M.R. PEDAGOGICAL MANAGEMENT OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITU-TIONS' PERSONNEL IN THE CONDITIONS OF FGES' IMPLEMENTATION IN PRESCHOOL EDUCATIONUnder the provisions of the updated Federal Law "On Education in the Russian Federation," the domestic system of preschool education serves primary, the first level of general education. This fact implies not only an increase in the socio-cultural and social status of pre-school education, which is reflected legal and regulatory provisions of the relevant federal state educational standards (FGES), but also determines the need to implement proper teaching, and therefore the maximum managerial innovations in the activities of pre-school educational institutions. Changes in the content-targeted vectors of preschool education leads to new approaches to evaluating the effectiveness of management of educational institutional system associated with a kind of "restructuring" philosophy of teaching and managerial staff, focusing on identifying the main trends in the educational development of society, developing the priority requests of the educational market, the pedagogical plane implemented the adequate response to the educational challenges of today. The volume number of professional and personal competences, which are intended to be the head of an educational organization working in the mode of innovation, far not the last place is occupied by initiative, responsibility, courage, determination, and, among the dominant priorities — strong commitment to humanistic ideals and principles in building management strategies and tactics of modern pre-school education.Key words: administration, education, innovation, competitiveness and humanity.
1. Ankudinova I.A. Education management with innovating in the educational institution. — [electronic resource]: access mode: http://festival. 1september.ru/articles/579320/
2. Bandurka A.M., Bocharova S.P., Zemlyanskaya E.V. Psychology of management: Tutorial — Kharkiv, 2008.-145 p.
3. Belousova, S.A. Personnel management educational organization as a pedagogical concept / S.A. Belousova // Bulletin of South Ural State University. — 2005. — № 15. — P. 89-95.
4. Borytko, N.M. Pedagogy: Tutorial. M.: "Akademiya", 2007.-496 p.
5. Gerder, I.G. Ideas to the philosophy of history / IG Herder. — M .: Nauka, 1977. 704 p.
6. Gofman E. Interaction ritual: Essays of conducting face-to-face / E. Gofman. — M: Sense, 2009. — 319 p.
7. Kargapoltseva, N.A. Pedagogical aspects of humanitarian transformation of socializing environment / N.A. Kargapoltseva // Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. — 2012. — №2. — P.66-71.
8. Kozyrev, V.A. Modernization of teacher training in conditions of transition to two-level education. — St. Petersburg: publisher RGPU named after Herzen, 2008.-182 p.
9. Komensky, J.A. Laws of well-organized school // Komensky Jan Amos Se-lected pedagogical works. Part II. Small works, adjacent to the Great didactics /YA.A. Komensky; Trans. with it. A .Adolfa and S. Lyubomudrova. — M .: T in Skoropechatni A.A.Levenson, 1894. — P. 136-176.
10. Kuznetsova, N.A. Management of methodical work in preschool education for children: a manual for leaders and educators. — M.: Ayris — press, 2003. — 96 p.
11. Manaseina, M. Fundamentals of education in the first years of life and to the full completion of university education / M. Manasein. — Vol. 5A. — St. Petersburg .: Type. E.Evdokimova, 1899. — 404 p.
12. Organization and management of an educational institution. — [electronic resource]: access mode: http://www.bibliofond.ru
13. Pedagogics / under the editorship of P.I. Pidkasistyj.-M., 2002.-453 p.
14. Order of the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation of 17 October 2013 No. 1155 "Approval of Federal state educational standard of preschool education"- [electronic resource]: access mode: http://rg.ru/2013/11/25/doshk-standart-dok.html
15. Rozanova V.A. Psychology of management. — M., 2000.-255 p.
16. Selivanov V.S. Fundamentals of General pedagogy. Textbook for students of higher pedagogical educational institutions.-M.: publishing center "Akademiya", 2004.-336 p.
17. Serbinovskiy, B.Yu. Personnel management: Tutorial. — M.: Publishing and trading corporation "Dashkov and Ko", 2007.-464 p.
18. Slastenin V.A., Isaev A.I, Mischenko A.I. Pedagogy: Tutorial-М.: School-press, 2000.-342 p.
19. Educational-methodical material on the subject: Modern approaches to innovation process management. — [electronic resource]: access mode: http://nsportal.ru
20. Fadeeva E. I. Sociology and psychology in personnel management. The training guide. M.: TSGL, 2006-112 p.
21. Kharlamov I.F. Pedagogy in the questions and answers: Tutorial. — M.: Gardariki, 2001. — 256 p.
22. Shultse, G. On the heart of the ability to sense and aspirations // Schulze, G. Mental anthropology or experiential teaching about human life on the spiritual side of his / G. Schulze; Trans. Priest with it. Theodore Simonskogo. — SPb .: The type. Glazunov, 1834. — P. 248-497.
About this article
Authors: Kargapoltsev S.M., Tabilova M.R.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |