Kuznetsov V.V. TENDENCIES OF DEVELOPMENT OF RUSSIAN CORPORATE ENTITIESAn analysis of research in the field of vocational education shows that graduates of public and private universities, came to work in different firms, corporations are experiencing complications in solving specific practical problems. Employers are forced to offer such graduates additional training in corporate education. Training centers corporations are forced to create a system of corporate training solutions to the practical problems that arise from the urgent needs of a company or corporation. Existed in Russia in the planned economy system in-house training ceased to justify itself and needs a radical change in the content, forms, methods of corporate learning and corporate education methodology as a whole. Experimental work carried out on the basis of corporate "Gazprom dobycha Orenburg", NPK "Uralvagonzavod" (Nizhny Tagil) made it possible to create a theory of corporate education, to analyze the problems of the Russian corporate education and to identify trends in its development. The author suggests the concept of corporate education in Russia on the basis of such industrial areas as Tatarstan, Bashkortostan, Sverdlovsk, Orenburg region, involving the analysis of large and small educational institutions of the above corporations. This paper analyzes the major doctoral research in the field of corporate entities: doctoral dissertation Masalimova A.R., dedicated to corporate training of technical profile (Ufa, 2014); PhD thesis Komleva S.V., Vasilyeva S.V. dedicated to corporate entities in large and small enterprises of the Sverdlovsk region (Ekaterinburg, 2015); PhD thesis Pogorelova T.N., Pauline N.N. devoted to corporate entities in Orenburg JSC "Gazprom dobycha Orenburg " (Orenburg, 2007). The author is represented by analysis of the production of pedagogy developed scientific school S.Y. Batyshevaa — A.M. Novikov on materials of the Soviet planned economy, given the critical analysis of existing industrial training mentoring within the planned economy.Key words: education, corporate education, Russian corporate education, development trends of Russian corporate entities.
1. Astafieva L. Corporate University: Floor Systems / L. Astafieva . — Kiev, 2004.
2. Badaev YT Models in-house training and retraining / vocational education. Capital, 2009, № 3, p.
3. Batyshev SY Production pedagogy : a textbook. Ed. 2nd / SY Batyshev . — M .: Mechanical Engineering , 1976.
4. Batyshev SY Training the workers on the production / SY Batyshev . — M. , 1965 .
5. SY Batyshev Further training of trainers of vocational training / SY Batyshev . — M., 1969 .
6. Batyshev AS Pedagogical system of mentoring in the workplace / AS Batyshev . — M. , 1985 .
7. Bogachev OA feature -house employee training / Vocational Education . Capital , 2008, № 3, p. 27 .
8. Vasiliev SV "Preparation of competitive working conditions in the training center of the industrial enterprise " — Yekaterinburg, 2015 .
9. Valezhanina TV Formation of competitiveness of the future teachers of vocational training in social partnership of the university and small innovative enterprises . — Abstract of the thesis PhD — Ekaterinburg 2014 .
10. Vorobyov VK Development of professional competence of the personnel of gas services in-house training. — Abstract of the thesis PhD — Orenburg, 2010.
11. Zhelnina EV Training of staff of a large company as a social technology. — Abstract of the thesis for the degree of candidate of sociological sciences. — M., 2006.
12. Zanin DS Psycho-pedagogical support of professional development of the person skilled in the enterprises (for example small and medium-sized businesses). — Abstract of the thesis for the degree of candidate of pedagogical sciences. — Ufa, 2013.
13. S. Komlev " Organizational-pedagogical conditions of vocational training and micro-enterprise cooperation workers ." — Yekaterinburg, 2014 .
14. VV Kuznetsov Corporate education. — Ekaterinburg 2010 ( Vulture UMO on PPO ) .
15. VV Kuznetsov Trends in the development of corporate education in the post-industrial society / Modernization of vocational education : Theory, experience, problems / Ed . TY Lomakina — M, RW , 2012 , p. 44-47 .
16. VV Kuznetsov Vocational training of workers and specialists in the conditions of the enterprise / Introduction to the vocational teaching profession . M .: publishing center "Academy" ; 2011 , p. 91-98 .
17. Novikov AM Grounds pedagogy / AM Novikov . — M .: Egves 2010 .
18. Masalimova AR Corporate training of technical specialists in the implementation of mentoring in the conditions of modern production . — Abstract of the thesis for the degree of doctor of pedagogical sciences . — Ufa, 2014 .
19. Pogorelov TM " Teacher training of the production of teaching in the educational center of the enterprise ." Abstract of dissertation for the degree of PhD — Orenburg , 2007 .
20. Pauline NN The training center of the enterprise as the factor of increase of professional competence of workers. — Abstract of the thesis for the degree of PhD — Orenburg , 2007
About this article
Author: Kuznetsov V.V.
|Sergey Aleksandrovich |